Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-05-2019, 11:13 PM
Master
I was just thinking this morning as to why people are trying to do astral projection. Is this not a distraction from the ground work for soul.
Old 26-05-2019, 02:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I was just thinking this morning as to why people are trying to do astral projection. Is this not a distraction from the ground work for soul.

We are Soul..& so, we're ever we travel, we are still the same "Soul being".
& living all of those moment's, in or out of the earthly flesh body, & practicing loving moral behaviors, does activate the great law of "reap as ones sows" & of which enhances the quality & radiance of "Soulself" & THAT is what you seem to refer to as ground work.

When a person practices loving thoughts & behaviour, that person grows exponentially more loving & abundant....instant rewards are given to Soul, by the great law of "reap as one sows".

Have you ever seen what a dark minded spiritual being eventually looks like "in bodily appearance", when it is constantly in discordanance with the great law.....The same happens for an unloving minded person as it does for a loving minded person...loving or unloving..."we reap as we sow"....we grow exponentially more beautiful & radiant OR we grow exponentially more uglier, according to our thoughts, in consenance with the great law....SPIRITUAL LAWS, one can not avoid them.
Old 26-05-2019, 04:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
& living all of those moment's, in or out of the earthly flesh body, & practicing loving moral behaviors, does activate the great law of "reap as ones sows" & of which enhances the quality & radiance of "Soulself" & THAT is what you seem to refer to as ground work.

When a person practices loving thoughts & behaviour, that person grows exponentially more loving & abundant....instant rewards are given to Soul, by the great law of "reap as one sows".

Have you ever seen what a dark minded spiritual being eventually looks like "in bodily appearance", when it is constantly in discordanance with the great law.....The same happens for an unloving minded person as it does for a loving minded person...loving or unloving..."we reap as we sow"....we grow exponentially more beautiful & radiant OR we grow exponentially more uglier, according to our thoughts, in consenance with the great law....SPIRITUAL LAWS, one can not avoid them.
I agree with what you said, one's soul grows based on the sort of thoughts/behavior that they cultivate/feed most~
Old 26-05-2019, 05:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil

I agree Neil. When you say dark minded spiritual being, do you mean when you get a bad feeling about someone?
Old 26-05-2019, 06:08 AM
Master
Quote:

It’s as normal and natural as dreaming. It’s just a matter of awareness. You can remember dreams, have lucid dreams, APs, or remember nothing at all. It tells you where you are..

Anyways. Your rather random point isn’t on-topic. This isn’t about a discussion on what you think is or isn’t moral..
Old 26-05-2019, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
It’s as normal and natural as dreaming. It’s just a matter of awareness. You can remember dreams, have lucid dreams, APs, or remember nothing at all. It tells you where you are..

Anyways. Your rather random point isn’t on-topic. This isn’t about a discussion on what you think is or isn’t moral..

I can understand that, but once you know where you are, is there any need to keep on doing it?

Threads evolve, go in all sorts of directions. I wasn't aware there were appointed thread police.

Ps, I didn't say it was immoral, just a distraction.
A thread is full of people posting about what they think. I'm not sure why you think I'm not allowed an opinion.
Old 26-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Master

Quote:

Astral projection is not necessarily a distraction from the work of the Soul. It is an opportunity to learn more about the creation we inhabit, to develop our potential as human beings, to explore the mysteries of life and death. It gives us concrete knowledge that we are more than our physical bodies and that other planes of consciousness are real. Yes, we still have to deal effectively with physical life, but it adds a new dimension to our earthly experience.

Which is why so many of us find it fascinating. For myself, perhaps one day I will develop the ability to astral travel at will, but if I don't then there is plenty of learning to be done in ordinary physical life.

Peace.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:38 AM
Newbie ;)

~ Different names attached to identical phenomena; ones attributed to the inception — other conception. Preceding lucid dream is parahypngogia, preceding that is phosphene, preceding that is clairaudience—- and myriad of other parapsychological subtleties ~ like “The Alice In Wonderland Syndrome!
Old 05-06-2019, 03:40 AM
Newbie ;)

~ Different names attached to identical phenomena; ones attributed to the inception — other conception. Preceding lucid dream is parahypngogia, preceding that is phosphene, preceding that is clairaudience—- and myriad of other parapsychological subtleties ~ like “The Alice In Wonderland Syndrome!
Old 05-06-2019, 03:44 AM
Newbie ;)

I wrote the exact answer twice ——— one at 3:38 am and the other at 3:40 am..This is exactly what occurs when transitioning from the material to immaterial —— dense to subtlety.