Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-08-2018, 02:18 AM
Seeker

Question Death and afterlife.

Hello I want to talk about afterlife and what you believe, is it real? what happens if I kill myself rather than die of other reasons? what places would I go and am I a ghost?
Old 10-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Newbie ;)

So, you’ve just slipped off the plate. Your human body has ceased to function and it’s up to your relatives to dispose of the remains and to perform a final farewell ceremony. Well done. I hope you had a wonderful life.

Now, another world gets ready to continue your education. I use the word ‘education’ deliberately. You will see why later. This other world is called the Spirit World or Heaven or whatever names your culture gives to it. It is there and it might surprise you that you are still very much alive.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca-yield
Hello I want to talk about afterlife and what you believe, is it real? what happens if I kill myself rather than die of other reasons? what places would I go and am I a ghost?

Don't kill yourself. You will mourn for your life that you had. Remember that you are loved and that person whom you inhabit right now is your child. You need to live your life and experience as much as possible. That's the purpose of life. If you were to die for whatever causes you will experience something that highlights your state of being. It can be positive or negative. Whatever it is the purpose is for you to reach for the light. There you will meet your higher self. You will get a life review, and relive certain key moments that defined your life. You may need to do this a few times through different perspectives. I need to stress that you will see yourself in a way that is tantamount to a father looking upon his son. You would never want to hurt yourself. That strong is the love that you share for all things.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
Don't kill yourself. You will mourn for your life that you had. Remember that you are loved and that person whom you inhabit right now is your child. You need to live your life and experience as much as possible. That's the purpose of life. If you were to die for whatever causes you will experience something that highlights your state of being. It can be positive or negative. Whatever it is the purpose is for you to reach for the light. There you will meet your higher self. You will get a life review, and relive certain key moments that defined your life. You may need to do this a few times through different perspectives. I need to stress that you will see yourself in a way that is tantamount to a father looking upon his son. You would never want to hurt yourself. That strong is the love that you share for all things.
Beautiful and uplifting words! I hope that I don't kill myself, that I will face my life and won't "run away".
Old 10-08-2018, 04:31 PM
Master

I did commit suicide in a former life and I was soooo very disappointed in myself. I had gone through babyhood, childhood and teen years. Those babyhood and childhood and teen years were so very important to set the stage for upcoming lessons. So I get a major bump in the road and cash out early. I was disappointed in myself because I had to come back and start all over again. I was pretty hard on myself in this incarnation and heaped up lots of bad stuff.

Just keep going. It won't be a picnic. It's hard, I know. But just keep putting one foot in front of the other. You can make it.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca-yield

The “afterlife” feels more real than this human life because it is a different dimension; some call it the fourth dimension or the fifth dimension, etc. The laws of physics are different there in what we humans call the "spirit world."

But know what emotions you have now you will have then, especially if you are enmeshed and cling to those emotions. Some people try to escape how they feel by killing themselves. But what you have now you will have then, only without a physical human body. Understand that your soul, deeper being, what you truly are; that which uses your human body, looks out of your eyes, and uses your other senses; it already exists in the afterlife. It is in the afterlife expressing itself in this physical world through a human body.

I have had lots of out-of-body experiences, and the first out-of-body experience I had freaked me out, because the environment I was in was so strange to me and I was attacked by my own thoughts and fears. We are here on earth to prepare ourselves for that journey beyond this earth. Many are unprepared.

The human body is a vessel given to us so that we can grow our consciousness. There are no labels on the other side, no labels like “heaven," ” hell,” or whatever labels people here use to identify a place. The place you will go to depends on your mental and emotional state at the time of your death. It depends on your conditioning.

The place you go to is a mental or emotional place; it is a state of consciousness and not a place like we think of places here on Earth. Although it will feel very real, just like what you may be feeling right now within your self. I believe in reincarnation, and what you don’t learn about your self now, you most likely will come back and have to repeat those same lessons until you do learn them. You are the topic of your life, it is all about learning what is within you, at the depths of your being, at the core of your ability to feel.

Heaven and hell are states of consciousness, we are all ghosts inhabiting a physical body, and the only question is what kind of ghost do you want to be? A ghost that radiates love and light or a dimly lit lost soul stumbling over their own feet? We all go through that dimly lit phase. I know I did. I am using the terms “ghost” and “soul” here interchangeably. Because it is all beyond words and labels.

There were many times I felt like taking my life; many times that I wanted to escape this human life. But I learned that the only escape is to raise your own consciousness. Pick a spiritual or religious path and walk in it. Get with people in your age group who are doing that and they can give you some support. No doubt, human life is hard, just like going to school. But it gets easier the more effort you make to grow your own consciousness; growing your consciousness is a life-long journey, and it might even take many lifetimes.

The lessons can be difficult but the more difficult they are the greater the reward when you learn them. We are here to find the love that is within us and let that love shine forth, it is a journey with lots of mountains to climb, hills and valleys. But we were made for this journey and the reward, when we have learned about the depths of our own being, are unimaginably incredible, awesome beyond belief.

Get in touch with your deeper being and it will guide you, start by paying attention to your own intuition. When you come through the struggles that you experience you will be able to help others who may be struggling, because you have learned that lesson. You know how to do it because you have been there and you conquered it. We all have a fight or flight response, but no one can run from their own journey. We can only rise above it.

Yes, I did get long winded here, but I wanted to share my insights…..
Old 10-08-2018, 08:16 PM
Knower

Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton both have books on what happens after we die, where we go, life between lives, and all of that. They are both hypnotists that regress people to their past lives and life between lives.

I can see a lot of people being skeptical about past life regressions. After all, the persons being hypnotized could just be imagining or making up their past lives and all of that. But, what you have to realize is, they have regressed thousands of people from all over the world and all of them report the same experiences.

People die and find themselves out of their body. Maybe floating above looking down at the body and the people around them. They commonly see a tunnel and light at the end of the tunnel which they move through. The commonly see love ones on the other side. They go to different places on the other side depending upon their situation. these books cover the different places people go and why. Those who commit suicide usually regret it and often have to come back at some point to do it over again.

It's not just hypnotic regressions that give us information about the other side. More and more people these days are having near death experiences and being revived. And they report the same experiences.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton both have books on what happens after we die, where we go, life between lives, and all of that. They are both hypnotists that regress people to their past lives and life between lives.

I can see a lot of people being skeptical about past life regressions. After all, the persons being hypnotized could just be imagining or making up their past lives and all of that. But, what you have to realize is, they have regressed thousands of people from all over the world and all of them report the same experiences.

People die and find themselves out of their body. Maybe floating above looking down at the body and the people around them. They commonly see a tunnel and light at the end of the tunnel which they move through. The commonly see love ones on the other side. They go to different places on the other side depending upon their situation. these books cover the different places people go and why. Those who commit suicide usually regret it and often have to come back at some point to do it over again.

It's not just hypnotic regressions that give us information about the other side. More and more people these days are having near death experiences and being revived. And they report the same experiences.

I witnessed a past-life regression process while attending a doctoral seminar on Transpersonal Psychology; it was a very fascinating experience to watch. Transpersonal psychology incorporates past-life regression therapy as one of its patient care techniques.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:00 PM
Guide

You have some extended knowledge from these souls who have replied.

As for me...

I believe in energy because of my NDE. Everything is energy...not sure what category that fits in to...but it’s what I saw. Each energetic soul is diffferent, and so I think all our experiences are different. I do believe we use up a lot of our energy here, and when we go to the light...it kinda fills us back up. However, I can’t tell you exactly how you will use that energy after your life here is over. I believe in reincarnation...I do believe if one commits suicide here, they probably will experience the same hardships that led them to suicide in their next life. I only believe this because it’s what a I saw after my NDE, when we here was a whirlwind of psychic energy around and in me after the NDE. Thank God, we don’t go straight to hell for eternity...but that doesn’t mean you won’t see a hell when you die. It means we create with our emotions and thoughts...and that is our true religion/reality. That’s why it’s better to learn and forgive....so those negative thoughts and feelings from abuse don’t weigh our souls vibration down. Let it go....let it go.
Old 11-08-2018, 02:30 AM
Knower

I believe I've experienced this whirlwind of energy you mentioned several times when astral projecting. I'm not really sure what that's all about, but people often experience it when astral projecting out of their body.

It's also interesting to note that if you've ever heard of reverse speech, our subconscious mind sometimes uses certain words and metaphors in reverse speech. One of the words it sometimes uses is "whirlwind", which is interesting. If you've never heard of reverse speech you can see some of David Oates youtube videos for some examples.