Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-03-2013, 06:23 PM
paulie74

100 % proof

Hello everyone!

My name is Paul (39, from Cardiff, wales) and I've just recently joined this group and I hope to be able to converse with many of you about all things spiritual in the near future.

I would just like to ask if anyone on here has had conclusive proof of life after death, etc. I don't mean just that odd, spine-tingling feeling, or a half-heard whisper, but actual crystal-clear, not-a-shadow-of-a-doubt proof.

I ask as I, myself, used to experience many strange things as a teen and young man, but in the end I really could not handle the power of it and begged for 'them' to leave me alone. In the end that's exactly what happened. But, since that day to this, I have a deep, dark void within me, and I am always searching. I guess I have become very cynical over the years, although I know what I experienced when I was younger happened; I suppose I just find it so hard to accept now, and I would like to be able to feel the joy of spiritual faith again, but I don't know if I still can...

Anyway, apologies for my rambling. So does anyone have anything they feel is real proof? I would be grateful for any answers on personal experiences.

Warmth and peace to all of you.
Old 19-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Administrator
Hi Paul.

As a medium i have given proof of spirit many times.i have even bought ppl through before they were buried.

Namaste
Old 19-03-2013, 06:48 PM
paulie74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi Paul.

As a medium i have given proof of spirit many times.i have even bought ppl through before they were buried.

Namaste

Hi. But can I ask do you see spirits? If so, are they as we are, or more shadow-like? Thanks
Old 19-03-2013, 08:25 PM
dreebsy

im new to all this but very interested in your questions and responses! xx
Old 19-03-2013, 09:28 PM
Pinkroses

I'm not a medium, but for me the best proof is when a person receives information they had no prior knowledge of from someone who passed. I have read stories of this happening and have even experienced it myself.

Here is a link to a newsletter you might find interesting.
http://newsletter.guidedafterlifecon...om/issue11.htm

It's all about people who are having guided afterlife connections with those who have passed. The section titled: "Evidence the Self-guided Afterlife Connections Are Real Connections" is especially fascinating because it gives examples of people receiving validations from deceased loved ones. These aren't just visions, dreams or tingly feelings, but real information that is later verified to be true.
Old 19-03-2013, 09:49 PM
dreebsy

thank you pinkroses xx
Old 20-03-2013, 02:48 AM
Niebla0007

Warm Greetings to you! Paul,

You just reminded me of my realist former hubby.
He used to say, I challenge any witch or spirit present to prove her/himself, strike me with your powers.
Of course, he wasn't doing it infront of a real witch or with someone who'd wanna take him on/curse him.
My OBE experience is enough proof for me, but it is not something I can put out in photographic record at the moment.

Old 20-03-2013, 04:31 AM
sesheta

To paulie74

I have seen a ghost..and it looked just as real as any other living person who would have been in the room with me (actually at the time I thought it was a living person, until it was confirmed within a minute or two that there was no living person there!)
Old 20-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Experiencer
I have my own personal proof of spirits from the afterlife.
They have given me various views of things to come, things that would happen in the future. It always came through.
Whenever they told me something I was always very cynical about the odds of it to happen. Nevertheless, they were always right.

By being in contact with spirits like that I was convinced that people live on after they die. It was always a clear contact in my mind that was talking to me.

In one occasion they told me something of what would happen about ten years later. They got me really angry with it. As if I was going to wait ten years for something like that to happen. Well, they were right again. Today I think that it was something of a karmic related thing from a previous incarnation that had to be worked out in this life.

Anyway, the experiences are all personal. They are not all so very intimate and up close so it would be possible to talk about it. But since they are private I prefer to keep the details to myself.
Old 20-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Administrator
Hi paul

Yes i see spirit i was born seeing them.i dont see shadows i see the person in solid form. thats why when i was younger i couldnt understand why no one else could see them.

Namaste