Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 07:51 PM
bodylisious32

ye would be nice to kno though, lol. hope you are well.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.

this forum is really quiet do you ever go on the dreammoods site its really good, ppl always there also, theres a spirituality, and spiritual awareness forum , u shud go have a look if you dnt know it i think you will like it.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:05 PM
silver swan

Thanks I will x
Old 10-03-2006, 02:35 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Silver,
i was chaten to you last time about having not been able to comunicate with my guide/s angels etc....yet, i was doing a meditation today and this is what happened, what are your thorts plz?.

Today i tried to connect with my guide/s and angels as i still hadnt after a few months of meditation, i am starting to get better now, as i am progressing {all trial and error}, anyway this meditation was really diferent for me this time, at first i got a name come to me, White Arrow, i just new that this was a guide , but then again not long after i got another name, Blue Spirit, again i felt another guide, {was bit confused by this} as at first aswel i saw a face in my meditation, but was of a young boy, no older than 16yrs, but suddenly this boys face changed to a older mans face{is this possible} or could it be that there was 2 guides?.
But the funny thing about this is i was speakin to a medium, yesterday, and i was telling her about this energy constantly at my side, she told me she feels strongly that i have a indian guide, i think that these names tie in with an indian guide.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:37 PM
silver swan

Hello again. yes , it sounds as though the names belong to indian guides. I would say from the way that the faces changed, that there are two guides working with you. Did the faces that you saw look indian?
Old 10-03-2006, 05:26 PM
bodylisious32

They had a look of darkskin, and dark hair although i had a image of a shadowed man with a bow and arrow, only that wasnt this person, was just a image?.
My meditations are getting much better these days , much more relaxed than when i first started it,lol,.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:16 PM
silver swan

Were you aware of spirit as a child? Does clairvoyance run in your family?
Old 11-03-2006, 01:01 AM
bodylisious32

hi silver i posted reply in the other 1 , lol sorry so long didnt realise ow much till i posted it hehe sorrysxxx
much love and light .
xxxkezxxx.
Old 31-03-2006, 01:22 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver swan
I would love to hear from anyone who is developing as a medium. Is anybody in a development circle?
x

Hi Silver

I'm a naturally developing (ie, lucky!) medium, clairsentient in nature, although my clairvoyance has come on strong over the last year or so.
My ears also ring like there's no tomorrow (in an energetic environment), so it'd be fair to assume the clairaudience won't be long either!

Energies are however growing more visible using physical eyes rather than energetic ones!

Spirit-wise, visions have so far included: -

A lady called Agnes, who died in the 1700's.
Lau (Tibetan monk guide) and I rescued her in early October 2005 and we are now very dear friends.

I've also seen a Monk who was wearing a white gown and hooded cloak.
Bless him, he was exceedingly solemn and we never sat and spoke.
He appeared to be an Augustine Monk?

A dark figure also strolled into the bedroom one night and ducked down in the corner.
Although being that this particular bedroom was labelled the most haunted room in Buckinghamshire, it was of absolutely no shock whatsoever! LOL!
So I rolled over and went to sleep!

Oh and two angels!!
What a delight that was! LOL!
It was in the same bedroom, and I'd asked (or rather begged?!) them to attend as a situation required divine assistance. I then laid and watched one enter the room and sweep around a negative energy that needed clearance. While the second patrolled above the bed, a few feet away, sweeping randomly, for a number of minutes, while I watched in absolute awe!
Both appeared as bright pink masses of energy.

Quite possibly a statement of the energy they are made of!

Love, light and best wishes.
I hope your development goes from strength to strength!

AM
Old 23-04-2006, 12:18 AM
2498charm

I belong to no circle. I am a lone ranger in the world. I read people for fun. Tell the future by accident and design for no real reason. I am what I am. Some things are just natural. I always thought it a gift sometimes a curse. I just joined this forum to talk to others who might feel the way I do. Feel different. I have never met another person with my gift/curse. Those I have ran across were fakes and made me sick. Using what they pretend to have to serve an all mighty dollar sign. So I remain alone. Perhaps I may finally find a friend of the spiritual kind here at long last.
Old 25-04-2006, 11:54 AM
Lilim

You sound like me charm!
One of my new teachers this year alerted me to spiritualism, she is my yoda as it were. She (my teacher) is a powerful entity. I think she might be my twin flame, my guides always draw me to her and when i dont go to where they are pulling me i feel odd... I always sense this odd energy enveloping my teacher. It isnt negative or positive but it is really strong.
Closed Thread