Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-12-2018, 02:23 AM
Guide

Entity Attachments...

Hello :)
I have been become more telepathic, psychic and when I sleep I am more clairvoyant... I have been trying to project haha and recently it seems that I am in a snag.... I projected and I saw some little gremlin looking thing on my chest playing around then he saw that I was watching and he growled which startled me back into my body....

I had another dream about walking down a poorly lit alley way and that a being was atop my head wrapped around my neck. I know that I have a irregular patch of hair thinning out there.... So I know the culprit...

I remember doing a aura photo a year ago and I had a big black spot on my heart... back then I was too afraid to take action on my dreams despite the **** I was going through... since then I have taken acction....

A couple months ago I saw a being on my back wrapped around me like I was carrying him on my back and its left arm went directly into my heart....
I woke up one day to feeling this being physically and I tried to pull and tug at this being... one would be afraid... but its just making me mad at this point...

WHY would an entity attach to these points and what are the affects that they have? Is this being taking my courage away? I know that if I beat it up... maybe or maybe not another will come if I dont find out why it is...

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Entities are everywhere, kinda like bacteria, most of them are harmless so better to ignore them. Some are more dangerous and you notice them through symptoms like depression and fatigue and stuff (but don't exclude any medical condition). Just work on cleansing your energy daily just like you clean your body daily by showering and most of the 'build up' should disappear. It is quite simple we are just not used to spiritual cleansing so we go our whole lives without it then wonder why we have entities...
Old 03-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Guide

I don't doubt negative entities are out there that attach to people, just like bacteria as AraceliCianna said. However, just like if your immunity and physical health is strong you don't fall ill to every germ out there, the same goes for entity attachments in my opinion. They will attach where there is a weakness in the emotional or spiritual level. The only way to banish these negative attachments is to make those parts of you stronger. That comes with a lot of self healing and deep inner work to get to the root cause of why the weakness is there in the first place. Doing this is never easy. It tends to get uglier before it gets better, because it is hard to look at our weaknesses. Also, when we dig up these dark parts of ourselves we tend to become vulnerable and emotional, giving any "attachment" a chance to get louder. It is in these moments where you have to be fearless, determined, and muster up incredible strength and courage within your entire being in order to overcome.

In other words, nothing is put in our path that we can't learn from in order to grow and develop and make ourselves more whole. It starts with a willingness to look deep within ourselves and face all the good, bad, and ugly without fear. It's a matter of not feeling like the victim anymore and taking our power back. We already have all the strength we need within ourselves, we just need to clear out some of the muck in order to access it.

Apologies for going off on a rant or if none of what I said applies to you, as I don't know more specifics.
Old 03-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I don't doubt negative entities are out there that attach to people, just like bacteria as AraceliCianna said. However, just like if your immunity and physical health is strong you don't fall ill to every germ out there, the same goes for entity attachments in my opinion. They will attach where there is a weakness in the emotional or spiritual level. The only way to banish these negative attachments is to make those parts of you stronger. That comes with a lot of self healing and deep inner work to get to the root cause of why the weakness is there in the first place. Doing this is never easy. It tends to get uglier before it gets better, because it is hard to look at our weaknesses. Also, when we dig up these dark parts of ourselves we tend to become vulnerable and emotional, giving any "attachment" a chance to get louder. It is in these moments where you have to be fearless, determined, and muster up incredible strength and courage within your entire being in order to overcome.

In other words, nothing is put in our path that we can't learn from in order to grow and develop and make ourselves more whole. It starts with a willingness to look deep within ourselves and face all the good, bad, and ugly without fear. It's a matter of not feeling like the victim anymore and taking our power back. We already have all the strength we need within ourselves, we just need to clear out some of the muck in order to access it.

Apologies for going off on a rant or if none of what I said applies to you, as I don't know more specifics.
on the darkness of life. I have learned that it's there an exepted that there's darkness wherever you go. In excepting that I learned how to make my own light. I even learned that if you just look for the "light"' it could blind you. I don't know if this makes any sense it's the best way I can describe it. That idea works both physically and spiritually.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:52 AM
Guide

Thank you all for your input... it is is a strange subject that I hope that with some light shedded on it that it will make it less of a big deal... I have learned ways of dealing with these energies and it has definitely make a great deal.... I think some of my habits are what brings them back.... I think maybe self doubt and negative fed the one on my head and maybe lust fed the heart... and glutany fed the one in my belly?

maybe hmmm... lol must meditate more to understand... atleast im not afraid anymore.... :)

Thanks everyone!
Old 04-12-2018, 06:26 AM
Seeker

Astral projection is not a good spiritual practice, it is hard to do properly, and it is easy to open yourself up for spiritual attacks.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Guide

lol that sounds discouraging and exactly what people say when they try to scare you into not doing astral projection..... a person is open to spiritual attacks weather they know it or not... if your new to it you best learn and not believe those words because they are not true...

:)

The more you know....
Old 08-12-2018, 04:07 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Thank you all for your input... it is is a strange subject that I hope that with some light shedded on it that it will make it less of a big deal... I have learned ways of dealing with these energies and it has definitely make a great deal.... I think some of my habits are what brings them back.... I think maybe self doubt and negative fed the one on my head and maybe lust fed the heart... and glutany fed the one in my belly?

maybe hmmm... lol must meditate more to understand... atleast im not afraid anymore.... :)

Thanks everyone!

They see people who awaken spiritually as a threat (you mentioned developing psychic abilities). They try to suppress or destroy such people. It is true they also prey on the weak, but in your case it's probably because of your spiritual awakening. If you find a way to remove them let me know, I think I have them as well.
Old 13-12-2018, 05:20 AM
Guide

@Struggler....
The only way to technically remove them would be to ascend or activate your rainbow body. To achieve that manually you would have to not thought a negative thought for 3 years Ive heard. There are other ways dealing with magic and other spiritual things that are around us. Thoth in the emerald tablets talks about casting a circle and leaving removing yourself from the view of such archons too. I haven't done that yet lol...

The way I have done previously grows your light emensely but it make take some getting use to the attacks of negative beings.... you will find that your not afraid or that their lower vibration doesnt affect you as much or at all anymore. I can watch a scary movie and not get the chills from the scary movie.....

With these beings messing with me all the time it has made me non afraid of them but I am trying to figure out what is the best way to deal with them right now.... or do you have to do such things as a circle etc. Im not sure that kicking their butts is a good thing and some probally will tempt you to do so just so you can take their polarity and lower your own..... it is very aggravating though sometimes because when your not in your light loving vibration you will feel the lower energies all around you like a humid film of muck.....
Old 13-12-2018, 08:33 AM
Seeker

There has to be a way to coax negative entities off us humans. I'll let you know if I find it.