Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2005, 01:55 AM
Ancestral

I am so glad that she is gone and I do hope she will stay gone. Hopefully you and your girlfriend are getting back into a more normal routine again. Take care you two and stay well, happy, and safe.
Old 30-11-2005, 06:22 AM
homecoming

Hi I see this is an old post but ill give it ago.
This entity can not hurt you directly, but what it does do is exploit the parts of ourselves that we have not cleaned up yet....also known as our dark side..eg drinking overeating,lack of selfworth, fantasy's etc they do this by getting inside our thoughts and feelings, which can lead you away from your lifes purpose, and make you act in a way that you would normaly control. They often come as angels or spirit guides, they are very nice at first, we allow them into our lives, somtimes they give us special gifts, then one day it reveals its true self......many people have this going on for them, but it seems spiritual people seem to be able to identify it as a seperate entity rather than just a bad aspect of themselves. There is a story in the bible where Archangel Michael casted 1/3rd of the angels out from heaven for doing the wrong thing.
Thus the great experiment was created, One team are out to prove we humans are weak and corruptable while the other team are encouraging us to be honest, loving, compassionate and to strive to be the become the best reflection of God as intendended. So what to do.....they are difficult to get rid of ourselves but not impossible....personaly i would suggest you contact somone who works in these realms to remove it from you. There are some great books on Amazon from people who have removed there own, 1 book i read was from a lady who meditated for around 8hrs a day and visualised it in a golden bubble, after many years it got so small it disappeard. The Deli Lama says they capture them and put them in chains and the monks love them for many life times until it transforms....I would just ask Archangel Michael and your own spirit guides to remove it for you.
Good Luck
Home
Old 11-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Barbara With

People people people

While I can appreciate the apparent reality of this situation for you, it will help you to step outside the perspective you are carrying around about being "possessed" by an evil spirit. First of all, try looking at it totally from a new perspective: there are no evil spirits, only projections of something within you. I know, you might want to argue that this really is real, and as I said, I do not doubt that you experience this as real. And I am glad you feel this has stopped happening, but if it ever happens again, I guarantee if you take this perspective, not only will you rid yourself of the "evil spirit" you will make your own life better.

From a scientific standpoint, there is no God per sae (that human-looking Big Guy in the sky that controls everything) and therefore there is no devil. However, there are humans, who have more power than we will ever imagine. It is in the decisions we make every day that shape our lives, not some Supreme Being, like some puppet master, controlling the show. We have been given the power to create life and kill, to love and to hate, to act or not act. That makes us Gods of our own worlds. Whatever that truly awesome mysterious life force that allows us to be alive in the first place is a mystery, pure and simple. I support whatever you wish to believe about it, but in the end, it's a mystery.

With that said, being that it is so mysterious, whatever you believe will persist. You are powerful enough to create these occurences as a reflection of your inner world and belief systems. Therefore you have the power to uncreate them.

I had a client several years ago who insisted that these horrible black entities were following her around. They even had the power to move material objects. They frightened the **** out of her. It took about a year of gently suggesting she look at it differently, that this was a projection of a deep seated fear within her. As she started playing with the concept, she began to get her focus off these creepy black things that were showing up in her dreams and bedroom at night, and started to focus on what she was really afraid of in her life. As she tackled the real, true feelings and learned to come to terms with them, on this deep level (not just thinking but really experiencing her fears from this perspective) her life started to change. She began to find ways to overcome her fears, and to really feel her feelings thereby releasing them. She started being creative about what she wanted to create with her life and doing it, rather than sitting around thinking that God/the Devil was doing things for her.

Pretty soon, her scary black figures quit haunting her, and she was able to understand how she could have been generating their presence in the first place.

So, try it. Before you deny it's possible, try looking at it this way and working it for awhile. Or, if you prefer, understand that alledged evil spirits are no different than people in your life. You don't HAVE to have anyone as a friend, but if you keep inviting those nasty people over to your house, you keep yourself engaged in their drama. No evil spirit can enter your body without your permission, whether you give it out consciousness or unconsciously. Look deeply into yourself and there you will find the answers.
Old 15-01-2006, 08:59 PM
amazintrace

Hiya Barbara,can i just say on reading what you had to say to auricman,(THE YOUNG BOY WHO HAD TROUBLE SPIRITUALLY), There are those who in spirit world sometimes don't relize they have passed on to the otherside of life,and depending on circumstances on how they passed,and what state of mind they were in at the time of passing over,don't just adapt and settle in straight away,also there are those who, in life maybe weren't a very nice person and there intentions towards others were for negative reasons and hurt and anger. I am not judging you at all on what you believe is true,but i am a worker for the spirit world and i too have been in the situation that auricman has been in,and please believe me when i say IT WAS HELL, it took a total of 10yrs for myself to come out of the darkness into the light. There were many many people who doubted me? also there were many who tried to help me. It took a long time and a lot of soul searching for me to come to terms that i wasn't evil,that it wasn't in my imagination,and that i didn't do anything wrong for it to happen in the 1st place. Infact i even went to the doctors,had a high doseage of medication,seen phyciatrists,went seeking other religions for help,and all the time i felt so alone,and even wanted to end my life because of the situation i had no control over. I have many wonderful friends and family Thank god, who believed in me and what was happening to me,and i also faced those who thought i had a mental illness,and i begged for help just as long as it would stop,i would of done anything to make it go away. Sadley it never for a very long time,and i have been there to understand how this youngster feels,and i agree there is no bearderd man sat on a throne,or angels sitting on a cloud with harps, BUT there is a god force and a loving light energy in the afterlife and we will all one day have to take that journey,and again hopefully we will all make it safely,BUT as i said before there are those who choose not to move on into the light and except the healing and help that they need,so those souls are what we call earthbound,they stay close to this world and get caught up in all the negative that surrounds this world,WARS ,MURDERS,ABUSE,FAMINE,ANGER, ALL SORTS. we are all energys somewhere along the line,and we create good engery and bad energy,posative and negative,and the same goes for when we pass over. The engerys still the same no matter what,and the way the world is there seems to be a hell of alot of negative energy around this world,mainley created by man hisself,so that is how those who get lost,can get caught up in situations they can't get out of and become powerful enough to hang around and create havoc,with the help of negative energys that feed them the strength to carry on. I hope i haven't bored you and i hope i have put you in the picture more on what can happen to those who get caught up in situations like this. TAKE CARE AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME EXPLAIN ABIT ON THE SUBJECT.
Closed Thread