Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 12-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Master
Salad Dressing : quantities are to individual taste.

Spring Water, grated squeezed ginger root, organic shoyu or tamari, juice of a lime, sesame oil. Give bottle a good shake before use.
Old 13-10-2010, 03:40 AM
Virtuality

my favorite... i don't measure anything so do what works for you:

yellow mustard
flaxseed oil
olive oil
garlic (the small pieces that come in a jar, whatever that is called)
apple cider vinegar

put into a bottle and shake shake shake until its mixed and pour :)
Old 09-07-2018, 07:04 AM
Experiencer

Good idea: make milk from soy. Tasty and healthy.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:06 PM
Guide

I take a fruit I enjoy, and blend it to whichever consistency I like, with an herb I'd enjoy with it.

For example;

Any kind of orange, or mandarin, or mango, with mint/cilantro/basil
Old 07-11-2018, 01:38 AM
Master
Luckily I love salad/raw vegetables with a little sprinkling of pink himalayan salt so I can eat them fine without dressing, but I was a ranch lover..

I haven't been able to make something similar, but some variations online include lemon or apple cider vinegar. I made a dressing my fiance really loved with hempseed milk, though I prefer nuts like cashews and almonds to the taste of hempseeds. I do like them too so it's ok and I will share the recipe though I guess it is kind of basic.

just take some fresh hempseeds or cashews or macadamia nuts, whatever you want, maybe even a combination and soak them in water overnight (hempseeds don't require soaking as much as nuts)
then blend them up in a blender and instead of a nut bag or sieve or whatever we just use a french press which we got for like $10 and it works pretty awesomely. with cashews you don't really need to use one unless you really want to, but it's useful for hempseeds.

now a variation I made involved toasting the hempseeds in grapeseed oil before soaking or blending them up and it gives it a nuttier and yummier taste, but it depends if you want to be raw or not or you may prefer the uncooked flavor more anyway

also you can either saute or use raw onions and garlic. green onions, red onions, white or yellow, whatever you want.

add any spices, garlic and onion powder if you want to double up on that flavor, and I like to use oregano and sometimes mustard seed, or italian seasoning. maybe a little cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes, totally up to you. cumin could be good if you like that flavor

well just blend whatever ingredients you want up lol, add more oil if you want, we like grapeseed cuz it's neutral in flavor and almost healthy, though no refined oil is truly healthy.. sunflower oil would be tasty too, and if you like the flavor of sunflower seeds you could make a dressing with those instead

Experiment with adding different cooked or raw vegetables, like bell or other peppers, tomato, cauliflower, oh speaking of I make a pretty decent caulfredo alfredo sauce substitute too which follows a similar recipe

some recommend adding dates to recipes for a healthy sweetness factor. please share any experimentation you've been up to so far if you want or what ideas appeal to you the most