Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Shahrukh Mohandas Govinda

Using the dead to achieve positive things in this lifetime

I am conflicting on this
I have a problem in my life now
It is my own mother
wanting to buy life insurance on me
it is because she belief I am leading a dangerous lifestyle
for my spiritual journey

likely, very likely dead is looming on the horizon for me
and so the money is likely fall from the death tree

I am to sign these papers
and not inform the insurance agent
of my impending potential doom

the life which I will be leading is
harsh and painful

If I am not to die
maybe I will disappoint those who windfall I benefit?

And so if I die,
and my death is used for other material gain
and what if that material is used for evil purpose?

should I feel responsible for this domino effect?

can death be used positively in the third dimensional world
to influence?
or is it to be left alone?

and to be inusurancing life
is to be betting on death
and I do not believe
profit can be truly derived

anyway this just my thought

before I have already signed the papers.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Master

The life of a true spiritual aspirant can indeed be lonely and spartan, but then as one is walking a path different to most other people and has turned one's back on materialism, what else should one expect?

Lots of people have life insurance. If you were to die, it would provide some financial support for your family, as you wouldn't be there to care for them. All things considered it would be a prudent move.
And the motive is to help, so I see nothing untoward. As long as you aren't suicidal or hiding a terminal illness from the insurance company, then that is precisely what life insurance is for.

But...if you have a pure light in you, then it is your spiritual duty to stand your ground on earth for as long as health and Fate allow, and deliver through example and wise teaching a light for others to follow...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 06-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Administrator
How do you feel about taking out insurance can you afford to maintain the payments etc, life insurance expires when you pass over and it pays for the funeral costs etc,
if your mother wants you to take it out because she thinks you are dealing with evil,by following a spiritual path, she is very misguided, any path can be lonely at times but its up to you as to want to take insurance out if it suits you not anybody else.

Namaste