Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 17-04-2016, 09:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I had an intuitive impression I would die by age 30... Instead, by the time I reached that age I had underwent a major change (transformation) my state of being...

Sometimes the reason you cannot envision yourself at a certain age is because by the time you reach that age - you will have changed drastically and will no longer harbor the same mindset, awareness, and outlook/perception as you had at an earlier time in your life...
~WOLF
that makes so much sense... I had never thought of it that way!
Old 17-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Administrator
I have heard this said so many times before,my friend was adament that she was going to die at the age of 43 and she was going to be killed by a car .well 43 came and went.and she is still here 10 years later,
another person i know was saying she was going to live to be a 100 i asked her why she would want to live that long.her answer because i know it i feel it in my bones.she passed away christmas eve aged 80.when its your time to go you go .

Namaste
Old 17-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Cat See a psychic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godessky
I believe I will die young, I'm not sure why, mostly because I can't picture myself growing old or having a family of my own and things like that. I also feel I may die in a car accident. Do you think this is a premonition ? Or do you think spirit would even channel such a weird message? A close family member of mine just recently passed so I could just be anxious.
Go see a psychic. Good luck........
Old 17-04-2016, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator
This could be a face-to-face meeting with the reality of your own mortality.
It doesn't have to mean you will 'die young'. But maybe the passing of someone close to you has suddenly made you aware of your mortality.
It is amazing how many young people cannot even think of their own physical passing, and it's usually at the passing of someone very close, that the first thoughts of it arise.
I must have been over 50 before I could actually relate in a realistic way, to the fact of my own passing from Earth! Even after a major car smash which should have taken me out....a drive-by shooting...and a tumour which if it bled out meant I had "20 minutes to live" (so the medical consultant told me anyway). My attitude basically was still that nothing could kill me.
LOL....and back then I would have hated it, and now I don't mind.
Old 18-04-2016, 05:45 AM
Master

My advice to you would be to ensure that your pension pot is filled. The chance that you will need it is greater than the chance you'll die young.
Old 18-04-2016, 08:09 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I had an intuitive impression I would die by age 30... Instead, by the time I reached that age I had underwent a major change (transformation) to my state of being...

Sometimes the reason you cannot envision yourself at a certain age is because by the time you reach that age - you will have changed drastically and will no longer harbor the same mindset, awareness, and outlook/perception as you had at an earlier time in your life...

Also, I would say that the fact that you are coping with the passing of a family member is very likely to be affecting how you are feeling right now... I wouldn't read too much into these thoughts you are having (for the time being)... Wait until you reach a state where there is more balance and inner calm - then reevaluate things...

~WOLF

Ah that may have been something to do with the saturn return transit , it's a big one! Even if you're not into astrology , no one can deny the intensity of that one, haha I certainly won't, huge changes occurred for me too.
Old 19-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
Go see a psychic. Good luck........

That is no good.
Old 12-07-2016, 12:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everyone for replying! My thoughts of passing don't come as much these days, I believe it was a death of one side of me, and a rebirth of another. It was a spiritual death as one of you mentioned. I appreciate all the love kindness and advice ❤️❤️
Old 12-07-2016, 07:02 AM
Knower
I used to have this thought a lot when I was younger. I did not think I would die young, but I thought, I wouldn't mind living a short life. Because sometimes I think life is too long. It feels so long, I don't know what I will do with all this time. So when I was younger, I thought, I can just live to 30, and that will be a good life for me. Sometimes, when I think of how long life can be, like 80-90 years, it kind of scares me. I feel like time passes too slowly. And I think, if reincarnation is real, and I have lived in the past, that I have gone through these long phases in life before, and at that time, it once seemed so slow too. But yet, here I am now. I made it to where I am now.

Needless to say, as I am only 10 years away from 30 now, I don't want to die so soon lol. I think my perception has changed. I am young, but I feel like I have already lived so long. I am not sure if this is a normal feeling. Does anyone else feel this way?
Old 12-07-2016, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles235
I used to have this thought a lot when I was younger. I did not think I would die young, but I thought, I wouldn't mind living a short life. Because sometimes I think life is too long. It feels so long, I don't know what I will do with all this time. So when I was younger, I thought, I can just live to 30, and that will be a good life for me. Sometimes, when I think of how long life can be, like 80-90 years, it kind of scares me. I feel like time passes too slowly. And I think, if reincarnation is real, and I have lived in the past, that I have gone through these long phases in life before, and at that time, it once seemed so slow too. But yet, here I am now. I made it to where I am now.

Needless to say, as I am only 10 years away from 30 now, I don't want to die so soon lol. I think my perception has changed. I am young, but I feel like I have already lived so long. I am not sure if this is a normal feeling. Does anyone else feel this way?

I can relate to some of it. When I was in my 20s I always felt that I will die young in my 30s but instead I had an a major awakening at the age of 36 and now I want to die young because I feel life is too long. I don't want to live to be 80 or 90 because I frankly don't know what I will be doing with all that time.