Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
hello

how did you find out? your post makes me sad.

I was given a very surreal message. A message without sound just images, call It supreme Intuition or Precognition if you will.
Old 16-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Knower

There was this website(maybe it's still around)where you enter your age and weight(and possibly something else)and it tells you how old you will live to be. Kind of scarey if you ask me and it definitely can motivate you to lose weight.
Old 16-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Guide

I'd love to know my departure date!

I've always lead a rather cautious life, worrying about saving for retirement, getting bills paid, building a credit rating, etc.

If I knew with certainty when I'd be leaving this realm, I'd throw caution to the wind and have some serious fun and adventure. Take some trips, try para-sailing, scuba-diving, see Hawaii, visit the Mayan ruins... All the things I have to put off for another day at this point in my life.

Like many here, I have no fear of dying. Tomorrow would be fine, or 10 years from now, or 30. If I believed that anyone could REALLY tell when someone is going to pass, I'd be asking for the information as quickly as I could. But I don't believe anyone can. We may have gut feelings, suspicions, a sense of knowing... others may try to gauge the length of our life-line. But does anyone really know? I can only wish.
Old 16-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Niebla0007

Quote:
But does anyone really know? I can only wish.

Can't really be certain.
But it's good to have a figure, to know just how long somebody wants to live
while getting prepared for latter life.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:42 AM
Experiencer
I don't exactly know when I'm going to die..& I don't know if it's just my imagination running wild or what..but I have an idea of how I will die possibly. When ever I drive, I always get these "flashes" of getting into a car accident..& what would happen n how it would happen. Who really knows. But if I knew exactly when the date would be, I would probably learn how to forgive people more & not dwell so much on things, I would probably try better at not getting mad at people, make more time for loved ones in my life..come from a place of love & kindness & make it my lifestyle. I'm working on all of that right now so it wouldn't be too much of a change other than putting all these goals onto action...
Old 14-09-2013, 09:51 PM
BlueOwl

I have an idea which I came aware of two years ago. I refused to believe it though but then a year later I had a dream which pretty much confirmed the first prediction however because I can never be fully 100% if I am right or wrong I just carry on as normal and live as if I am going to live to my 90s. Maybe when the time comes nearer I will think differently but life goes on still and I just get on with it and see what happens.
Old 17-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Crystalline

It easy when it's just words.....
Old 17-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Master

I keep saying I'm ready to move to the next phase (die) and then I learn something new and exciting that I am so glad I stayed to learn, lol.

I wouldn't do anything different. I think I'm ready just the way I am. No, I'm not perfect and I have a lot of karma I'm dragging around with me, but I'm not fearful of that. I am what I am and I won't attempt to change anything. I'm not into last impressions and cleaning up messes I've made. What is done, is done.
Old 21-09-2013, 12:01 AM
musliman

Worshipping god and helping poor people
Old 16-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Tucc17

Exclamation

A couple of months ago I had an overwhelming feeling that my time remaining on Earth is short...very short. I have a feeling that I could pass by the end of 2013.

I've come to peace with the fact that any moment could be my last and that I have tried to live a good life.

I guess time will tell if my feeling is valid or not. I just wish I could have some insight as to my life's path and whether there is anything I should be doing with my time left.

I have been meditating and searching for the answers I seek but have gathered very little thus far. If anyone has any insight for me and would like to share that with me, I'll be eternally grateful.

Take care everyone and God bless!

Jon