Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-01-2014, 01:38 AM
Bmw505

My wife had a dream/seen

My wife a dream about my grand mother she has been gone for 7 years. In her dream my grandmother was telling her that her and my doughter were in trouble and she was touching her arm then she told my to scout over so she could lay down I heard my wife saying saying help me so I woke her up she was frightened so she got to smoke a cigarette then through the glass door out side she seen her walking by so she she ran in the room crying and woke me up. We are trying to find out why she was saying that her and my doughter are in danger do we need to do anything or how can we find out more?
Old 15-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Ascender
This can be tricky. The grandma either has seen something bad coming, or didn't like was she saw already. Either way be more cautious, look both ways or every way, stay focused driving, etc...

*hint* The only way to tie the future in with the present is to always look ahead of where you are.
Old 15-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Bmw505

Thanks we are just real nervous should we do anything I was told if you see a ghost they said they weren't in peace or resting?
Old 16-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Ascender
Well there could be lots of reasons why a spirit is on the Earthly plain. I don't know her so its hard for me to comment.

With my spirit encounters I try to make peace with them. Explaining your actions, but more then that. Its showing you have purpose in what you do, and what you do is for the happiness of the family. I have found any energy will bend to a positive and constructive will.

I know these are just thoughts, but its the energy these thoughts are creating that's important. The energy being produced by you and your family, then directed toward her as the recipient.

If things don't improve you can also try burning sage, but this is like a bug repellant. The spirit/energy might take offense to the temporary expulsion, it can come back as its attached mainly to your family. Really though its just rude HAHA. It's best to try to convince the spirit/energy to keep working toward their light.

I wouldn't be afraid of what might happen, just be cautious of what is. These bodies don't live forever.

I hope some of these help :)
Old 16-01-2014, 01:17 AM
Bmw505

It all helps but I need to understand more thanks
Old 16-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Seeker

Several years ago, my young adult son had a dream about his 14 month old son who had passed away a month or so before. My grandson had died in an accidental drowning.

In the dream, my grandson told my son not to go to work the next day. So, in the morning, he told the friend he worked with that they both should take the day off. They worked in the kitchen of a Boston Market restaurant. During the morning shift, there was a fire (cause unknown - maybe faulty wiring) in the kitchen and if my son had gone to work that day, well, who knows how badly he would've gotten hurt.

Just wanted to validate that messages in dreams are real and definitely come from loved ones who've passed over.

What is it that your wife and daughter do together on a routine basis? Do they go somewhere together regularly? Messages come in dreams, in the half awake-half sleep state, during meditation ... in all those situations, the mind and body are relaxed and open to communication.

~V
Old 17-01-2014, 04:52 AM
Bmw505

Sorry to hear that thanks for the info,