Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 02-07-2014, 05:12 AM
Seeker
Noticeable Changes

Hello all.

Has anyone else watched a movie, connected emotionally with a scene, years pass, and while you are watching the movie again years later that scene has vanished from existence, like it never existed or it has mutated into something else less appealing? The movie, Titantic, in my original memory had a very different scene happen near the end of the movie than just recently when I watched it for the second time. These differences in my vivid memory/ies mean...? What is occurring?

Intense Deja Vues used to happen to me all the time but they are much more subtle now, sometimes almost unnoticeable and fewer and further between.
These are timelines/parallel universes overlapping, bending, repeating?

When I was a child I experienced all kinds of trippy occurances that were cool, but reflecting on them now makes me wonder about what I have overlooked and not questioned for waaaaay toooo long!

Other than your memory what other way do you have to document changes in reality? Write things down and reality 5 or 10 years later deletes your journals very existence or specific entries(or warps the entries to say something else?) Emotional potency attached to reality/ies from the "I" perspective seems to embed memories into surviving these changes to some degree...but now I wonder how accurately...And off she goes rambling into oblivion!

Help welcome?
Old 05-07-2014, 06:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual Motion
Hello all.

Has anyone else watched a movie, connected emotionally with a scene, years pass, and while you are watching the movie again years later that scene has vanished from existence, like it never existed or it has mutated into something else less appealing? The movie, Titantic, in my original memory had a very different scene happen near the end of the movie than just recently when I watched it for the second time. These differences in my vivid memory/ies mean...? What is occurring?

Intense Deja Vues used to happen to me all the time but they are much more subtle now, sometimes almost unnoticeable and fewer and further between.
These are timelines/parallel universes overlapping, bending, repeating?

When I was a child I experienced all kinds of trippy occurances that were cool, but reflecting on them now makes me wonder about what I have overlooked and not questioned for waaaaay toooo long!

Other than your memory what other way do you have to document changes in reality? Write things down and reality 5 or 10 years later deletes your journals very existence or specific entries(or warps the entries to say something else?) Emotional potency attached to reality/ies from the "I" perspective seems to embed memories into surviving these changes to some degree...but now I wonder how accurately...And off she goes rambling into oblivion!

Help welcome?

If you learn enough about how things work you can sometimes bolster your opinions about the way it 'really' was before... like, I coulda sworn that back in 2005 or so I did the research on the end of the mayan calendar and it was a couple of days before or after the winter solstice of 2012. And I remember thinking at the time that that made sense, it wouldn't be on the solstice that would be too synchronistic based on what I had been taught of how these things work. But by the end of 2012 when I couldn't remember the exact date all the research said the end of the calendar was on the winter solstice. I just assumed that had been 'rewritten'.

Another one was a bible scripture that has since gone missing. I found it to be one of the most useful scriptures I ever read and it kinda makes sense based on other scripture so I just assume that was rewritten as well.

I don't know why it is done but my fav on how is to say 'time' as we know it is a fourth spacial dimension with some rules about how you 'have' to travel in it a certain way (you can incidentally explain alternate universes/realities/whatever as alternate 'places' in the combined four dimensions). So either something gets 'built' ahead of us in the area we are already traveling in, or something transports us to another area that is similar but not exactly the same.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Experiencer

I saw the film Constantine feat Keanu Reeves once in the presence of a Magi Angel and in it was a scene that was entirely different the second time around. Not only does Gabriel not get her wings burned off her with a flame thrower but also she also doesn't assert technical saint status immediately then. I live in a life time that repeats itself frequently so nothing would surprise me. perhaps you have heard of the Matrix stuff going on in the world, maybe that would help.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:46 AM
Seeker
Thanks FallingLeaves for the feedback.

While I'm not exactly sure where you stand on the topic (where do you stand?), "rewritten" is exactly how it feels! But it's not an easy task to catch those rewritten parts. I only know now that I won't be so quick to dismiss changes anymore.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:55 AM
Seeker
Hi Simon Templar,

Could you elaborate on all the Matrix stuff going on?
Old 10-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual Motion
Thanks FallingLeaves for the feedback.

While I'm not exactly sure where you stand on the topic (where do you stand?), "rewritten" is exactly how it feels! But it's not an easy task to catch those rewritten parts. I only know now that I won't be so quick to dismiss changes anymore.

yeah definitely, it happens, that or I'm looney lol!
Old 13-07-2014, 04:35 AM
Knower

Have you seen the movie finding Carter. They say that last night was the first time it has been aired?..I have seen this movie before.
Same people..same thing. This also happened with the first season of Continuum.
Old 19-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Experiencer

The Matrix stuff is basically a Dream where people are prophetic/mind readers etc ... it mightnt be as slick as tae kwan do moves at the speed of light but it levels binary coding on a sacramental level. A lot of the mythology is based on the fact that we are sharing dream, like we all are here at Spiritual Forums.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Experiencer

PerpetualMotion, the phenomenon you are describing happened to me twice in a day a few months ago. It related to written material on this forum, and on another one. I described what I'd read to people, went back and looked, and none of the information was there. But, it appeared a few days later! Confusing, I know. I was afraid I was "losing it". I don't know if I read the material in a precognitive dream, or I went forward in time. Was it a dimensional shift of some sort? It hasn't happened again. From reading these posts, I have to wonder if these experiences are getting more common.
Old 01-08-2014, 09:45 AM
Experiencer

I live in some sort of multiverse interaction and i dont know where it began or if it will end as i have already died and started the whole thing again. For example I'll find that I have lived yesterday twice the day after tomorrow or that for some reason (no clue) I have done the same thing exactly the same like five times. Its frustrating knowing so much remains the same and I am making so little progress so I try and make even the smallest change like check the time but then there have been occasion where my "change" has been in fact the same history again. At various times the repetitiveness as well as real change have been biblical yet they don't make out some sort of plan. Am I an angel earning his wings? Is there anyone with a more religious attachment to multiverse/time travel? any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks guys.