Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-06-2012, 04:02 AM
S-word

"So-called tongues? Sound like you are saying that it is not actually the place of tongues, but the place of professed tongues, in fact that is what you actually said. Were you in that place of S0-called tongues when you typed these words that had come to you?
Old 17-06-2012, 04:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
"So-called tongues? Sound like you are saying that it is not actually the place of tongues, but the place of professed tongues, in fact that is what you actually said. Were you in that place of S0-called tongues when you typed these words that had come to you?
That's really for you to work out, if you are where I am then you would understand what I am getting at, it doesn't mean where I am or you are is any better than the other, its just where we are.
Old 17-06-2012, 04:09 AM
S-word

Fair enough mate, I understand that which you are trying to express, even though I do not necessary agree with you, but what two people can agree on everything?
Old 17-06-2012, 04:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by S-word
Fair enough mate, I understand that which you are trying to express, even though I do not necessary agree with you, but what two people can agree on everything?
Yep, so true and that's how it should be.
Old 17-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Master
Any disagreement about the following?

"1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,
5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,
6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part;

10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.
11When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.
12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Master
I speak in tongues and I did it yesterday, it felt good. I am sure glad I don't have to convince anyone it is.
Old 18-06-2012, 01:52 AM
Sybilline

I have seen it happen many times, can't really say if it's Real or Not, but I know for a fact it is 100% true for them.
Old 20-06-2012, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
I speak in tongues and I did it yesterday, it felt good. I am sure glad I don't have to convince anyone it is.
I thought this speaking in tongues was the weirdest thing!!!!

I mean, really, what kind of thing could this thing BE!!!?

So I studied a bit and then went all by myself, alone,
to get Baptised in the Holy Spirit!!!!!!!

I wanted to be all I could be!

And shazam!

Now, did I want to pursue getting out of a straight jacket like Houdini?
No. But THIS interested me.

Can you be and do and have anything you want. ~ Abraham.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-06-2012, 02:34 AM
Master
I think its good entertainment to watch though lol.
Old 20-06-2012, 03:28 AM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I have seen it happen many times, can't really say if it's Real or Not, but I know for a fact it is 100% true for them.

I don't believe the women who say that they were raped by aliens either, but I know for a fact it is 100% true for them. I advise them to seek some professional help also.