Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 18-11-2017, 10:39 PM
Pathfinder
The Ghosts in my Room

It all started in october. I remember feeling a strange energy in the corner of my room that I couldnt shake. It turned into an attachment, where I felt this incredible weight and sickness. I asked my dad if he felt it too because I have always had bad anxiety and so I sometimes look for things that arent there. However in this case my dad quickly agreed that there was indeed something in my room, however it quickly dashed into the attic when he approached. When this particular spirit left my space the weight immediatly lifted and I felt so much better, my dad also mentioned it was a boy and I immediatly had a vision of him fleeing. I tried multiple meditations as well as prayer to rid myself of this spirit. One thing I will mention is my attitude for a majority of this entire thing was anger and annoyance given what happened next. Over the next few weeks strange occurrences began to happen. One night when I was home alone, while my brother went up to pick a pizza, I heard a loud thump down our attic stairs, as if someone had pushed a box to the edge and let gravity do the rest. I was absolutely terrified so I waited until my family came home and I asked them to see what had happened. My mom couldn't even open the door to the attic because an entire box of ornaments was there, and it would have spilled into our hall. The next thing that happened was I was sitting at lunch with my friends when I felt the boy had joined me. I acknowledged him and then I continued to eat, that was until I felt someone tug my ponytail. Thinking it was someone behind me, I turned my head and there was no one. I asked my friends who was behind me and both of them told me there wasn't anyone. My best friend also told me that she had seen my hair move but she thought it was just her eyes playing tricks on her. The final occurrence happened when I was cleaning my room. I had my fan on and while I was cleaning out my closet the light went out. I didnt think anything of it, but when my mom went to put a new light in she found that my original light had been completely screwed out of its socket. At this point I felt frustrated and hopeless, weeks before this had happened I had gone to a christian festival which was very calming and I tried sending this boy to the light but nothing worked. My dad told me he had had a dream where he saw the boy crouching in the corner of my attic bc he was scared. The monday after the light bulb incidentn I invited two of my friends to my house and we used a pendulum to communicate. We were given the boys name, along with his age (he was 13 only a few years younger than myself) along with confirmation that this boy was terrified. He had no idea in what came after death, and my attitude was only harming the cause. That week I finally sat down, new attitude and all, and I attempted to cross him over. This was something I had never done. The first few days after this happening I felt unsure if I had done it properly. However by the end of the week the energy in my house had balanced out and everything was back to normal. I knew in my heart that he had gone to the light and was grateful for my assistance.

However my next experience was nowhere in comparison to this one. I will add that later, I didn't want to make this post so incredibly long.
Old 19-11-2017, 06:46 AM
Newbie ;)

u need to be stronger and not so terrified, it always makes it worse. I had a similar encounter in my life
Old 19-11-2017, 07:37 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by codylight
u need to be stronger and not so terrified, it always makes it worse. I had a similar encounter in my life
I agree completely. I was told by another spiritual person that this was a test. As I was progressing in my growth and development with meditation and such I was given something that would show if I could handle what I was going in to. I look back with this experience and I always apologize for how I treated the spirit. Being strong and assertive is one thing but I was being downright rude. The next visitors I had were treated much more proffesionally so to speak.
Old 31-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Master

Sounds like you did pretty good. As an empath you probably picked up on the boys emotional residue; and that might be what made you feel out of balance. Sure it is always good to want to do better. But also good to acknowledge you did good from where you were
Old 03-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Master

Lets hope he did move on to higher astral planes , and not just to another house .