Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-01-2018, 04:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Thank you all for the thoughts and replies. I guess my problem was/is that no matter how much I improve myself, and I've come a long way with that, she is always on my mind. I had this idea that if I put in the work on myself, thoughts of her would fade, and I would forget about her. Don't think I ever will, but that doesn't mean this is the end of my life. I'm barely 28, so more chance than not its not the end.

I think I'm just going to focus on my goals, and I only have two main ones. Try to get those completed. I know they'll help bring more happiness at least.

I'm sorry. I struggle to get my TF out of my head sometimes, too. And there are always days that are easier than others. But, over the past 12 years of separation I've come to see his energy signature in my life as a companion. At some point, it just becomes something to accept. I moved on and found love with someone else, but the connection, that special brand of TF love, never goes away. It just becomes something you get used to. My intuition is telling me you'll get there someday soon. Just keep living your life.
Old 20-01-2018, 04:48 AM
Guide

Elysium, when I was a little younger than you are now and I was trying to move on from my TF and the thoughts would not go, I wore a rubber band around my wrist and each time a thought of him popped up I'd snap the rubber band to break the thought. At first it got snapped almost all the time, but in time, weeks, months the thoughts started to subside and I stopped using the rubber band.

If the constant thoughts of her are getting in the way of your daily living, give it a try.
Old 20-01-2018, 08:30 AM
Experiencer
I remember being where you are right now and how much it hurt. The feelings of helplessness and grief were almost unbearable. It felt like life has no meaning and I had reached my limit. I tried everything (literally) to stop thinking of him. But in the end, nothing worked. I meditated, prayed, visualized, cut cords, sought the help of psychics, travelled, became a workaholic, went out with friends, tried different distractions but absolutely nothing worked. In the end what ended up freeing me was not resisting 1) The powerful TF pull 2) The Love that never fades 3) Constant thoughts of him

I would let these come in and go out naturally, like stormy clouds in the blue sky. I offered no resistance or judgement. Basically, I even accepted that there will always be some level of telepathy between us regardless of his oblivion to it. That’s how I freeed myself, by finally surrendering to the nature of this connection. Do you know why we suffer so much in these connections? Because we start to believe that the jaw dropping synchs and signs will result in some type of imminent union when that’s clearly not the case in 99.9% of TF relationships. So we start rejecting those as well.

Didn’t Jung once say that “what you resist, persists”? I find that to be so true.

Also, I stopped blaming him for everything. I finally realized that he can only operate at his current level of consciousness and all his life choices will reflect exactly that. After doing all that, after the excruciating pain of losing him (or so I believed), I was able to make it to the other side. That’s when my life took off in ways I could’ve never predicted while I was in the midst of my soul fight as I call it.

I could write a book about my tf journey, as most of us here can. But in the end all I can say to you is hang in there. Do the work! Love yourself first no matter what you do or what happens from now on. Detach yourself from any dreams of a possible “reunion” because that will only slow down your progress. Reunion may come, of course, but that should be the very last thing you focus on right now - especially since you’re hurting and grieving at the moment.

There are beautiful, magical things waiting for you! Have faith! You can do this work and you will survive it all. And then, you will thrive!
Old 20-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
There are beautiful, magical things waiting for you! Have faith! You can do this work and you will survive it all. And then, you will thrive!

How very true. In the face of things like this we must make the effort. 'I will' works miracles.

Faith. Dead on.
Old 21-01-2018, 12:09 AM
Experiencer
Obsess over saving the planet or something instead.
That's what I do :)
Old 21-01-2018, 03:02 AM
Suspended
I just finished a great book. It's called love yourself like your life depends on it. It resonated very much with me. I asked for guidance from the universe, and I think I found it in this book. It's only 50 something pages but packs a powerful message in it.

I don't feel the need for more advice at this point, I'm done with my twin flame. I might still give advice where I think I can help someone, but I'm not sure that, coming from a person whose twin flame doesn't care, if my advice would be of any help.

Just wanted to share my update.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Guide

Old 25-01-2018, 02:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado

Your life isn't over with....live it to the fullest. What comes around...goes around. Learn to be happy and content...God will take care of it.

What's meant to be, will be...now, or later.