Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-02-2016, 01:24 AM
Experiencer

anyone here have died before?

just wanna read the exsperinces of people who can tell us whats it like from first hand experince.
i think that 1 of these 3 can happen when you die

#1:nothingness, you end up as if you never existed, makes life pretty meaningless.(i wouldnt mind this happening if what happens is #2)

#2:you return to being one with everything, kinda think it would be like sudenly remembering that every concience thing is just a fraction of your higher self.
(i would really hate this because i would find it very loney, you would have no one to talk to, interaqct with,or share the things your learned in life)if indeed this is the case then your existanced is still pointless if no one is there to percive you.

#3:you convert into a energy form that is free of all boundries,you would free to exsplore and do what ever you want, you would be completly free.no one would be able to force you to do anything you dont want to do,there would be other entities you could interact with while you get to keep your own sense of being your own person.(i really hope this is what happens)

are any of my statments correct?is there something else that could happen?
if you have died and came back i would love to hear about what you exsperinced
Old 25-02-2016, 03:02 AM
Experiencer

I had a NDE in 2007 at the age of 58 when I flat lined due to a heart attack. At the time I was of the opinion that when you die, you're dead...no after life. What I experienced was remarkably wonderful. I felt "whole" and experienced a state of being I'd never experienced in this life. I learned the most important thing there is is unconditional love and we should all practice the Golden Rule...no exceptions. There is no judgement, only enlightenment. The reality is in that other dimension (even though while here it seems this is the reality), and there is no such thing as "death". This life is like a play or movie, and we have had and will have many lives. The saying that hits the nail on the head is "we are not humans experiencing spirituality...we are spirits experiencing humanness".

We hear of Christians seeing Jesus or God, Jews seeing Moses or Abraham, etc. I saw no deities...what little (but important) knowledge I gained seemed to come from within.
When people see deities, it makes sense to me that our consciousness (spirit, soul, whatever) just left a body that has a mind, whose ego has made an influence on our consciousness. I'd guess that influence would vanish as our consciousness becomes accustomed to it's place of origin.
I'm no expert or guru, so please don't take my NDE story as a lesson or advice. It's merely what I make of what I'd experienced.
Old 25-02-2016, 04:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
I had a NDE in 2007 at the age of 58 when I flat lined due to a heart attack. At the time I was of the opinion that when you die, you're dead...no after life. What I experienced was remarkably wonderful. I felt "whole" and experienced a state of being I'd never experienced in this life. I learned the most important thing there is is unconditional love and we should all practice the Golden Rule...no exceptions. There is no judgement, only enlightenment. The reality is in that other dimension (even though while here it seems this is the reality), and there is no such thing as "death". This life is like a play or movie, and we have had and will have many lives. The saying that hits the nail on the head is "we are not humans experiencing spirituality...we are spirits experiencing humanness".

We hear of Christians seeing Jesus or God, Jews seeing Moses or Abraham, etc. I saw no deities...what little (but important) knowledge I gained seemed to come from within.
When people see deities, it makes sense to me that our consciousness (spirit, soul, whatever) just left a body that has a mind, whose ego has made an influence on our consciousness. I'd guess that influence would vanish as our consciousness becomes accustomed to it's place of origin.
I'm no expert or guru, so please don't take my NDE story as a lesson or advice. It's merely what I make of what I'd experienced.

so was there other spirits there?
could you stay in this human reality?
did you keep your individuality?
sorry for the bombardments of questions lol
Old 25-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
so was there other spirits there?
could you stay in this human reality?
did you keep your individuality?
sorry for the bombardments of questions lol
No apology necessary, I'm glad to answer questions...!

I saw no other spirits. I did see things I didn't understand. There was a "threshold", or crossing point, that I did not get to cross that I was so anxious to. Like I was on the "outskirts" of my destination.

I so wanted to cross that "threshold" because I knew there was something wonderful there. It was at this point I thought to myself "so, this is the way it is!". But then seemingly from within it came to me I had to return to this existence. I was very disappointed but reluctantly accepted it.

Yes, I kept my individuality. In fact, I felt more complete and "true to myself" than I've ever experienced in this life.
Old 25-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Master

THE END OF MY CLOSET my second NDE

The lines between the real world and the psychic world are not clear-cut for me. I am not sure if it was a near death experience or just another one of my journeys. The landscape of my adventure away from my body does resemble the near death experience. Whatever it was...it would change me forever.
The details of this experience are not what I wish to share with you. Many people have already explained the journey by their personal accounts of the near death experience. My wish is to share with you what it feels like. I hope I can reveal enough of the experience so that you too can feel it in your soul.
When you first exit the body the feeling you get is of complete acceptance. Is it any wonder that water is the symbol for spirituality? When you dive into water it surrounds and accepts you just the way you are. You are greeted and made to feel welcome. The feeling of acceptance overwhelms you and you wonder what could possibly be better.
As you grow into the experience the experience grows into you. You review all that has happened in your life. The feeling of forgiveness overcomes you and you wonder what could possibly be better.
You slowly adjust to your surroundings and you realize that the acceptance and forgiveness is changing into something more. The feeling of water grows thicker and warmer around you. You are embraced by the feeling of such immense and total love that you wonder what could possibly be better.
You wish to stay right where you are forever but the experience continues on. You realize that you are traveling. It is the same feeling you get if you close your eyes in a moving car. You know you are going somewhere but you are making no effort to move. You are caught up in a current.
The realization that you are headed somewhere leads you to question why the surroundings seem to be growing brighter. It is like when you sit outside on a summer day and you realize the warmth is coming from the light. You suddenly know you are heading towards the light.
At some point in your travels you realize that whatever is separating you from your surroundings is beginning to dissolve. You become one with the all. I cannot begin to tell you what this feels like.
There is nothing else to which you can compare it. I can tell you there is a reason why all the great religions speak of a One, a One God, and an All. They speak of it because it is true. The religions tell us we are a part of this all. This is the feeling you get when you travel this far. Suddenly there is nothing that separates you from "IT".
Although I do not quite remember the details, I will never forget what happened next. I knew everything. Everything I ever wondered about I knew. Every injustice I ever fought against, I understood. Every question I ever had, I answered. Everything made sense.
Everything was wonderful just the way it was because everything had a reason. Everything fit together perfectly. In this knowing of everything I knew I had to go back. I did not want to go back but even going back to life brought me no pain because I knew that.....
Suddenly I was me once again. Once you have been a part of the all the all never leaves you. My life is different I am different. Life goes on.
Old 26-02-2016, 12:15 AM
Guide
I have died a few times now.. I am not scared of death anymore. The first time i died i had previously intended to se the source of all reality. Life and death's totality, and I sa everythign and nothing existing together in a perfect balance. They work for each other. Life creates every possible outcome and death collects them, frees them to be something else something new. Life and death together perpetuate infinity. Infinite being and infinite choice. Raw potential that is free to become anything. Now.
Old 26-02-2016, 12:26 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70

There was a time I wasn't doing so well emotionally and I was anxious to go and got a message from spirit that I can't leave until the show is over. I thought that a very odd way to explain life but have since come to see life as more of a stage play we have all joined in on or even some sort of collective dream we all jump in and out of much how you feel like you are a part of the dream but it winds up you were really just watching it. Fascinating. Thanks for sharing your story.
Old 26-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern

The lines between the real world and the psychic world are not clear-cut for me. I am not sure if it was a near death experience or just another one of my journeys. The landscape of my adventure away from my body does resemble the near death experience. Whatever it was...it would change me forever.
The details of this experience are not what I wish to share with you. Many people have already explained the journey by their personal accounts of the near death experience. My wish is to share with you what it feels like. I hope I can reveal enough of the experience so that you too can feel it in your soul.
When you first exit the body the feeling you get is of complete acceptance. Is it any wonder that water is the symbol for spirituality? When you dive into water it surrounds and accepts you just the way you are. You are greeted and made to feel welcome. The feeling of acceptance overwhelms you and you wonder what could possibly be better.
As you grow into the experience the experience grows into you. You review all that has happened in your life. The feeling of forgiveness overcomes you and you wonder what could possibly be better.
You slowly adjust to your surroundings and you realize that the acceptance and forgiveness is changing into something more. The feeling of water grows thicker and warmer around you. You are embraced by the feeling of such immense and total love that you wonder what could possibly be better.
You wish to stay right where you are forever but the experience continues on. You realize that you are traveling. It is the same feeling you get if you close your eyes in a moving car. You know you are going somewhere but you are making no effort to move. You are caught up in a current.
The realization that you are headed somewhere leads you to question why the surroundings seem to be growing brighter. It is like when you sit outside on a summer day and you realize the warmth is coming from the light. You suddenly know you are heading towards the light.
At some point in your travels you realize that whatever is separating you from your surroundings is beginning to dissolve. You become one with the all. I cannot begin to tell you what this feels like.
There is nothing else to which you can compare it. I can tell you there is a reason why all the great religions speak of a One, a One God, and an All. They speak of it because it is true. The religions tell us we are a part of this all. This is the feeling you get when you travel this far. Suddenly there is nothing that separates you from "IT".
Although I do not quite remember the details, I will never forget what happened next. I knew everything. Everything I ever wondered about I knew. Every injustice I ever fought against, I understood. Every question I ever had, I answered. Everything made sense.
Everything was wonderful just the way it was because everything had a reason. Everything fit together perfectly. In this knowing of everything I knew I had to go back. I did not want to go back but even going back to life brought me no pain because I knew that.....
Suddenly I was me once again. Once you have been a part of the all the all never leaves you. My life is different I am different. Life goes on.

Unfortunately in a lot of ways only an experience can completely convey a feeling. Words are only words until an experience is there to support it. But you did a very lovely job with your details trying to convey what you felt. It sounds quite lovely and I look forward to experiencing it myself one day. Thanks for sharing your story.
Old 26-02-2016, 02:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern

this would be the worse thing after death in my opinion.
if you become one with everything,then that means there is no one else that exist but you.that would be so horiible
Old 26-02-2016, 02:57 AM
Guide
it means you are everything and one ith everybody ever existed.. you wuld know everything there is to know.. you would be everything and nothing... it is the greatest outcome of all.. to be God.