Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-05-2018, 05:37 PM
Experiencer

Is It POSSIBLE TO HAVE ALL THE KNOWLEDGE IN The UNIVERSE?

SOME PEOPLE INCLUDING EINSTEIN THINK that it is not possible to know everything. Yes that is right. Everything covers all worldly information from stock market to grocery to GDP, to Academic Subjects etc.

However, ' knowledge' covers just three subject matter GOD, NATURE and SOUL or SELF. After the Discovery of nuclear physics, it has now become possible to interpret and acquire full knowledge recorded in the Indian Scriptures about them.

As a world map on a sheet of paper can contain all the continents and oceans on earth, an Atlas can contain cities, rivers mountains, and Google map can show even roads and streets without missing or guessing anything ; Similarly the pages of Indian Scriptures contain all Knowledge that people including Buddha and Christ were trying to know from millennium. This knowledge is presented in the 4 vol set ' All the Knowledge in the Universe '
'ISBN 9788190950299

It is now possible to acquire Knowledge, that Buddha and Christ missed, in AC comfort and become an Enlightened Self.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:10 PM
Kioma

Total knowledge would, by definition, be omniscience.

Yes, I do think that is possible - but if you think about it, it is completely incompatible to be omniscient and retain individuality. How could you, with your mind full of the rest of the universe? 'You', even if you retained an idea of who 'you' were, would be such an infinitesimally small part of your total consciousness as to be insignificant.

That is the price of omniscience - but at the same time, individuality is it's own reward, so there you go.
Old 04-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Master
Perhaps there is knowledge from an individualized human brain with its finite neurological capabilities and synaptic retention of intellectual information; and then there is another Source of Knowing that is not bound by the limitations of the human mind or its personality. I think some might call that Divine Consciousness or Omniscience as Kioma so eloquently put it. I imagine that for an individual to be immerse in Omniscience, they must first relinquish and awaken from the slumber of the individual conceptual sense of separate self to the vast infinite Universal Consciousness that they already are.

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 04-05-2018, 11:59 PM
Suspended
I wish I knew the reason everything happens. Pain teaches me. I loved and I lost, but that's the cost of loving truly cause the ones who understand true love are rare...
Old 05-05-2018, 12:05 AM
Master
Perhaps not knowing everything, but at some point we have excess to everything.
Old 05-05-2018, 12:46 AM
Suspended
Knower

Your thread title: knowing all the knowledge in the universe.

It give me for an idea of the knowledge progress is coming to a bottleneck and there is no way going to proceed. No manner how clever or intelligence you are and how limited the knowledge of the world suppose to be, they're rooms for new invention and new discovery.

So who can somewhere and somehow covers the whole knowledge of attainment. Let say, I want to create the space within the current space to protect my family. That means even a bomb is blasted at my place of this dimension but it will not hurt anyone in the other dimension. I don't think anyone has such knowledge.

If I keep ten objects in a basket and I hidden nine of them within that space and the weight is only valid of the one that can be seen. Does anyone can have such knowledge? This is a knowledge of interchangeable realities.

If I want money, I just create some money immediately through creation work, can someone do it? If you've such knowledge, then all people who know it surely can shift out of the poverty group of society. Can someone do it?

So "all knowledge in the universe" is just a mentionable saying but it's an inaccessible piece of cake. This idea seem to be too childish but too drooling and too attractive.

Last edited by soarmind : 05-05-2018 at 02:36 AM.
Old 05-05-2018, 02:03 AM
Ascender
No. No one knows everything there is to know. Not even the most intelligent person in the world.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:48 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
Total knowledge would, by definition, be omniscience.

Yes, I do think that is possible - but if you think about it, it is completely incompatible to be omniscient and retain individuality. How could you, with your mind full of the rest of the universe? 'You', even if you retained an idea of who 'you' were, would be such an infinitesimally small part of your total consciousness as to be insignificant.

That is the price of omniscience - but at the same time, individuality is it's own reward, so there you go.

Your LITERARY Ideas are not coherent
Old 05-05-2018, 06:57 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarmind
Your thread title: knowing all the knowledge in the universe.

It give me for an idea of the knowledge progress is coming to a bottleneck and there is no way going to proceed. No manner how clever or intelligence you are and how limited the knowledge of the world suppose to be, they're rooms for new invention and new discovery.

So who can somewhere and somehow covers the whole knowledge of attainment. Let say, I want to create the space within the current space to protect my family. That means even a bomb is blasted at my place of this dimension but it will not hurt anyone in the other dimension. I don't think anyone has such knowledge.

If I keep ten objects in a basket and I hidden nine of them within that space and the weight is only valid of the one that can be seen. Does anyone can have such knowledge? This is a knowledge of interchangeable realities.

If I want money, I just create some money immediately through creation work, can someone do it? If you've such knowledge, then all people who know it surely can shift out of the poverty group of society. Can someone do it?

So "all knowledge in the universe" is just a mentionable saying but it's an inaccessible piece of cake. This idea seem to be too childish but too drooling and too attractive.

Is there any possibility of discovery of a new continent or ocean on earth in future ? No. So is the knowledge about God, Nature and Soul. However it is possible to improve upon the presentation but the basic facts would remain same.

Creation of money is not knowledge.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Is there any possibility of discovery of a new continent or ocean on earth in future ? No. So is the knowledge about God, Nature and Soul. However it is possible to improve upon the presentation but the basic facts would remain same.

Creation of money is not knowledge.
You obviously haven't heard about tectonic subduction.

Nor do you appear to realise that Africa is splitting along the Kenyan rift fault.

Continents rise, fall and then rise again to be discovered anew.

So tell me, what do you know about the nature of God and Soul? Because whatever you know, wouldn't be it.

We've had this discussion in another thread though... correction, I had this discussion with myself in your other thread because you ran away and started this one.