Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes, I did read your post but have deleted my response.

Our beliefs are too in conflict that I shouldn't really have replied. I'm
down-to-earth myself but believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs
and felt that my reply may have partly come across as a critique
on yours. My intentions were meant to be good!

I wouldn't have cared. It's not like I have a specific religion and I'm open to different thoughts.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:21 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassea
K, researching this limerence term is really scaring me. Perhaps it's time I get into rehab after all.

Fantastic.

"• a powerful perception that the LO is nearly flawless (good qualities are magnified; bad qualities strongly minimized)

• sexual desire for the LO"

Um...No. Any desires from me are purely spiritual and I'm not naive enough for this 'flawless' criteria.
Nevermind. I don't think it's limerence, but it well could be. Who knows.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
K, researching this limerence term is really scaring me. Perhaps it's time I get into rehab after all.

Fantastic.

Omg I have a synchronicity!!!

I have a Korean friend who had limerence really badly, basically my only Korean friend and she used the word limerence to describe her condition and and her explaining that was how I learned about that word In the first place.

I think she got over it eventually but apparently it tormented her for years.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:14 PM
Master

Quote:
When people fangirl or develop crushes on famous people, I scoff and would privately ridicule them.

And you get given a taste of it for a reason. Now you may understand how it feels for others. More compassion and less scoffing. You sometimes get delivered what you judge. 'now you know' how it is.
You'll move on when you are ready and learn the lesson that others did when they once scoffed and later experience the very thing they scoffed at.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:42 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
Omg I have a synchronicity!!!

I have a Korean friend who had limerence really badly, basically my only Korean friend and she used the word limerence to describe her condition and and her explaining that was how I learned about that word In the first place.

I think she got over it eventually but apparently it tormented her for years.

For YEARS?

Good on her for eventually getting over it.
Old 22-04-2018, 09:43 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
And you get given a taste of it for a reason. Now you may understand how it feels for others. More compassion and less scoffing. You sometimes get delivered what you judge. 'now you know' how it is.
You'll move on when you are ready and learn the lesson that others did when they once scoffed and later experience the very thing they scoffed at.

Lesson learned, wise one.
Old 22-04-2018, 10:49 PM
Seeker
I'm starting to see a lot of synchronized numbers around me. Does this mean something or am I just simply noticing it more after learning of its superstition?
Old 22-04-2018, 11:15 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I'm starting to see a lot of synchronized numbers around me. Does this mean something or am I just simply noticing it more after learning of its superstition?

They are everywhere, even those who notice them dont notice very many of them.
Almost everything we do or have ever done is part of some synchronicity but we just never pay attention.

And tbh it's not worth thinking too much about Although they can be entertaining at times but in my opinion not to be taken seriously.
Old 23-04-2018, 12:25 AM
Knower

I love your response. Especially the bolded part...Thank you for sharing.

The “Universe” has definitely brought me experiences and connections that have that have humbled me into absolute vulnerability and openheartedness and you’ve expressed it perfectly. How you get served with the unacceptable to integrate compassion and feelings and judgement of self and others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
This is, without a doubt, the most beautiful sentence I’ve ever seen posted in Spiritual Forums. Why? Because it shows that you are alive and growing inside. Thank you, Alassea.

I strongly feel that the Universe is bringing you a lesson about denying certain feelings. Let me give you my interpretation of that dialogue:

Alassea: I am capable of controlling my feelings for others. These silly people fangirling and having crushes is beneath me. I am stronger than that.
Universe: Oh, really. Alassea, let me introduce you to …(actor guy crush).
Alassea: Oh, sh*t.

The Universe (your reference term) is bringing you a lesson about accepting ALL of your emotions, not just the safe ones. It will match the experience with your stubbornness, as well. Hence, the obsession…which is a form of floodgating in regards to forcing you to feel feelings that you previously could or would not access internally. You are emotionally overwhelmed because you held down these feelings for so, so long, Alassea. Now, you’ve got a floodgate of them pouring out. Years and years of certain feelings denied.

Vulnerability, which is what you were denying previous to this actor crush experience, is the key to everything. Vulnerability is what makes us accept our humanness, our imperfect selves as well as helps us connect to others in pain and not disregard or devalue their pain. I heard these words while reading your post, “She would not have been able to handle a real life encounter with someone, so a celebrity figure was used.”

Your current experience is meant to make you more whole, forcing you to accept ALL of your emotions, the good, the bad and the ugly. Also, my gut instinct is telling me that the Universe is prepping you for a real life encounter with someone that could not come about until you assimilated these new emotions into your life experience.

Best wishes! Thank you for sharing your pain. I’m sure someone else can also benefit from your experience.
Old 23-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Experiencer
Everyone uses really submissive language when talking about the universe here, we are the universe there is no need to feel beaten or defeated by it.

PS. @tortoise walks I'm not really sure why I feel this way but your name is so awesome! Makes me think of slow motion.