Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Question My twin flame story and in need of a good advice

Hello, spiritual community,
I would like to share my twin flame story and look for some advice from people with more knowledge on this subject than me.
It all started about two years ago when I learned about the term twin flame and its meaning, I became fascinated back then and did my research and like every normal human being in the possession of an ego, that occupies way to much space, I began wondering if I had met mine in this reincarnation. I quickly realized how rare TF relationships are so I dropped the matter.
Time went on and I completely forgot about this, until the beginning of 2018 when a realization hit me while I was meditating, "I am going to reunite with my TF in this year", the thought completely blew me away, and my first rational response was "I totally made this up" and "I am going nuts".
But for some reason, I couldn't shake this feeling of excitement and happiness deep in my core. And so I decided that the best thing to do was let go and let the universe do its work.
Until back in Februery when I went to a tarot reading and I explained to the lady what I had thought and her first response was: "It's true,, you are not very far from him, there is an extremely high probability that you are very close to your moment of truth, you seem to be living in the stage of pre- ( T.F/SM ) relation, you are being “ pulled” toward your missing part, and within the next year ( 365 days), you will enter the edges of a 5 year period that will be critical to your instinctive subconscious lust for the missing part of your soul." And she ended up telling me a name that she saw while scrying and that it probably was my TF's name.
I left that reading feeling very worried and preoccupied, the only thing that went through my mind was "Should I know this? Is it safe for me to know this beforehand? Is it normal to know the name of your other half before you actually meet them?"
I'm a college student and let me tell you that my University has more students than most European countries (I'm joking, but it is, in fact, a big school), so I start thinking about literally every person I knew that name and after asking my friends, they all said the name of a guy they knew at the same time which freaked me out. So let me give you a background story of this person, there's this guy who is super popular and that everyone knows and talks about, definitely not the type of person I would hang out with. Like I said he was really well known and for the three years that I have been in college I had never heard of him, my friends talked I lot about him, seeing that he was the focus of most college's gossip, something that I never really cared about, but they insisted that I had heard of him and seen him lots of times, but somehow never paid any attention to him, while every other straight girl was head over heels for him. I ended up finding that some other guy for whom I had had a crush on was his best friend and they were always together and somehow my eyes manage to delete him from the picture.
Once again I decided to let go, 100% sure that that obnoxious and cocky guy couldn't share a soul with me.
However, the Universe had other plans.
I start seeing him everywhere. I would get this unexplainable urge of going to the most random places without any reasons, and boom, there he would be! My last name is Ryland and he is Richard, and people out of nowhere started confusing my name with his. I had teachers that I had had for years calling me Maliah Richard instead of Ryland.
I got so confused. I had looked at the guy before and felt nothing. I never had any contact with him not even eye contact, how could this random guy be my TF? I would look at him or his social media and I feel absolutely nothing, not even familiarity. He also knew who I was, we had friends in common but I bet he looked as much at me as I used to look at him, never. I became furious with the Universe for putting me in this situation and I entered a phase of pure denial and passed a dark night of the soul.
Months went on and spring break came and I ended up putting the matter out of my mind and took a break from it.
Now we are in April, and something very strange is happening to me. I am in the best state of mind I've ever had all my life. I am calm, confident and very happy. My life is the same as always but I am so incredibly relaxed and optimist. Not even the TF subject is bothering me anymore, I actually came to terms with it.
I also have been seeing a lot of 165's everywhere. I asked the medium who told me all those things back in February, with whom I became friends with and she told me it might mean the 16th May.
What do you think? Is my story way to weird to be real? Am I reading to much into things? Could this 16th May be the day I come in contact with my TF? How could someone who I been in the same school with for three years and never paid any attention to be my twin flame?
Please share your thought I would really appreciate your opinions.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

When I met my TF she was in a lesbian relationship! So I never, ever thought we would be a couple, much less TF. I wasn't aware of the TF phenomenon, so it wasn't really on my mind at the time, but I was single and we both liked to hang out at a local pub that seemed to cater to outsiders like us so we got to be friends. It took months, but little by little we started sharing our interests. Playing disc golf at a local park, going on bike rides and hiking local forest trails got us closer and closer.
Then she was having problems with her housemates and needed a place to stay, so I invited her to stay on the couch at my place. Suddenly we were having breakfast together every day and things kept falling into place smoothly and easily. By the end of the month I realized my feelings were getting very deep for her, which I kept denying because, well, she liked girls! I wrestled myself for a while, but my feelings were too strong; finally I had to declare how I felt, so I prepared myself for the expected rejection.
So one night we were walking home from the pub together and I stopped her and explained how attracted I was to her. I was almost apologetic, not wanting to ruin the wonderful friendship that we had developed. She didn't say anything for a moment, so I assumed she was trying to let me down easy so I mumbled something and started walking again but she stopped me. She said she had the same feelings! We decided to give it a try and about a year later found out about the TF thing, so 2+2, etc. We recently split on good terms after almost 5 years, having changed each other and helping each other grow and develop into much higher functioning beings. We are both on independent paths now, but she is still my best friend. So PLEASE! Don't discount this relationship! You can never know what your interaction might produce, and if you're not sure why not have a drink and talk- what's the worst that could happen?
Old 26-04-2018, 08:45 PM
Master

i love your name. it's beautiful!

talk with him. you may end up being best friends.

thats the key. not lust. but friendship.