Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Newbie ;)

What Supernatural Experiences Have You Had?

If you think you've had a twin flame or soulmate experience, likely it's because this experience stood out as very special or maybe even felt unexplainable by any other definition. But what I find to be the most interesting is supernatural occurrences, and I don't mean synchs. I mean energy and psychic phenomena, the voice of spirit guides and much more. What supernatural experiences have you had?
Old 16-04-2018, 11:06 PM
traceyacey12

I haven't had many, just feeling really comfortable with him without knowing him and had the feeling like I knew him when I saw him from behind the first time I met him
Old 17-04-2018, 12:04 AM
Experiencer
I’ve had so many incredible supernatural experiences that I used to fantasize about one day meeting Stephen Hawking to discuss them, because I was sure that even his brilliant mind wouldn’t be able to comprehend what I’ve gone through.

I wish I could be more specific here, but I can’t since this is a public forum. But I can tell you that since the onset of my twin flame experiences I’ve experienced all sort of phenomena which has manifested physically in nature and by means of nature.
Old 17-04-2018, 03:04 AM
Deactivated Account

I've also had many wonderful supernatural experiences. The most sublime experience of my life occured one morning in a semi-conscious state. A light - which felt electric - reverberated through every fibre of my being and I felt the connection to all. To describe it: It was a feeling of completeness, no seperation, you are everything, complete love and stillness :)

Some things can't be explained by the rational mind 💙

Last edited by bluedahlia : 17-04-2018 at 04:30 PM.
Old 17-04-2018, 03:20 AM
Experiencer

I've had my TF share dreams with me where I wake up and can literally feel the imprint of his hand on my arm. I've had many other things over the years, but that one stands out.

Today, I was thinking about "our place" where I felt most connected to him and at the same time, I was watching this video about Yosemite National Park at work. All of a sudden, it was like I was connected with nature completely. I felt the peace of "our place" infused with the essence of all the trees and rocks and living things of Yosemite. I was providing a lesson on becoming junior rangers and a co-worker had to give me a nudge. Thankfully, she's also spiritual and in touch with energy signatures and understood what had happened. Everyone else thought I had fallen asleep with my eyes open.
Old 17-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Master
I don't like the term 'supernatural' really, soon people expect to see Crowley turn up haha. But I get the idea, difficult to find another word that feels better.

In any case, none that are related to meeting my TF as I've had spiritual and intuitive experiences for years. Actually they increased after my divorce 15 years ago. But I already 'had' them as a child, visions, hearing things and so on. I'm quite sure even as a little baby, because I always cried a lot when left on my own, especially outdoors. My mom put me in the garden in the pram when the weather was nice. I cried bl**** m****r. My parents always said I cried a lot, was scared, I guess they found me difficult in that sense. I think I actually saw all kinds of things and wasn't comfortable on my own.
I always seemed to attract the negative, including entities. I was told when I started on my intuitive development & spiritual path I had to shield myself, because I was this huge light in the darkness, attracting all these things.
If I'd tell you all the creepy stuff I've experienced... black magic, haunted houses and so on. Thank goodness that is over.

What I did have after meeting my TF -which is often not mentioned in the list of signs- is an enormous boost of inspiration. Extreme high alignment with me and Source. Within 2 weeks I finished off a project I'd been working for months and had gotten stuck with. A dream I'd had for a long time, and I did it!
Also started expressing myself differently, not just verbally and physically, but also artistically. The first I already mentioned, the other was painting in a completely new style with a different medium. And starting up another project, related to my Soul purpose this life. I was so incredibly inspired!

All this dipped when our relationship got out of whack, but I'm about to launch this one project very soon regardless.
Ironically enough I got another boost of inspiration after we'd broken up.

The one thing I did have with my TF that I've never experienced before is feeling him when not together. I don't mean just picking up on his energy, but as if we were actually touching. He had that too. So wonderful, almost as good as being together.
Old 17-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedahlia
I've also had many wonderful supernatural experiences. The most sublime experience of my life occured one morning in a semi-conscious state. A light - which felt electric - reverberated through every fibre of my being and I felt the connection to all. To describe it: It was a feeling of completeness, no seperation, you are everything, complete love and stillness :)

Some things can't be explained by the rational mind 💙

This, I could have written word for word -only difference is that for me it was mid-afternoon... there have been other experiences too, but this was something beyond this world...
Old 20-04-2018, 10:04 AM
Ascender

Many as supernatural is my new normal. It really accumulated last summer when my third eye opened. After being activated by my twin some time before, I saw a flash of light and I could feel the energy/information flowing through the top of my head. I had been researching before, but after this I went on a mission to find the truth and did nothing for a long time but research every spare moment I had. I started to read various ancient texts and when I read in the Vedas about the third eye opening I was floored as it was explained exactly as I experienced it.
Since then I have an even stronger connection to the spirit realm and can sense entities and spirits. I received channeled messages and connected to higher dimensional entities. It also seemed to trigger going through what I would have to equate to Ascension, based on what I've read.
I've also had some dreams that came true and connecting to twin's higher self, as well as mine. Connecting to other's consciousness during meditations, but this is something that just happens, not something I set out to do.
Old 23-05-2018, 07:52 AM
Knower

Not that many but off the top of my head: My wife was a channel. We would lie on the bed and she would channel to a recorder for long periods of time. It facilitated the process when someone was with her listening. Frequently the beings, angels and other higher beings, would describe histories or tell stories. The stories typically wove around in circles so you ended up leaving behind preconceived ideas and would end with you in a perfect position to comprehend a lesson. It was masterful. Anyway sometimes I would see the words floating in the air before they were spoken. We lived in the mountains and I saw the spirits of dead animals on the property. Other times I have been in a heightened state where the atmosphere was thick like water. I have astral projected. A grain of sand told me it was from the future. Apparently it had passed though a portal during its evolution. I have felt incredibly intense love like an injection of potent pain medication from higher beings. I have not had the intense experiences with a twin flame that I see described on this forum but I have been told I was with a twin flame. With her I had some very vivid dreams with deep messages. I have had many higher level experiences with a current love including telepathy and a constant connection at the heart. It has varied in intensity but sometimes it feels like the person is hugging me feeling their love, energy, presence and warmth from above and behind my shoulders except without the physical pressure of weight.
Old 23-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Well there was this female ghost/spirit thing that visited me once in a visitation dream. My intuition tells me it was something spiritual, but even today I just can't place it and I pretty much doubt it had anything to do with twin flames because I don't believe in this rainbow and unicorn kind of stuff. Whoever it was, hell if I know.