Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
I'm a bit worried because he uses (used?) to smoke a lot of weed...but surprisingly not so much affected (very smart and fast Thinker).
But these times getting really sporty and less smoking.
I guess so many-years smoking could explain this sudden frequent urination? What do you think? Kind of purification?

I dont chase him, just feeling that I can support him anytime and that he knows he can without any judgment. I think he only has me to confess about all sorts of intimate thoughts. We are so close. He exposed me his weaknesses without expectation from me. That s a beautiful proof of confidence from him. :) I guess time is the key. I understand he feels so confident and then fearful because it gives me a power on him that scares him. True Love and acceptance making him so vulnerable. So happens this constant push and pull.
I dont want to force things, everything will happen at the right time.

I just hope he can handle all this happening right now. But now he knows he can ask me. The only problem is that his Kundalini seems to be "explosive" compared to mine. I read that the runner awakens much later but often takes the rapid course.
I probably couldnt help him so much about all these freaky physical symptoms. I had almost no one of these (yet?). But I already see auras, coronal chakras also sometimes. And I have clearhearing, I often hear Higher spheres music/singing/choirs, and also low astral bothering me at home or at work....I can even tell you that my phone communications (ALL: house/cell phone/work phone) are very often parasitized...even cut off !! I can say without exaggeration that I feel literally harassed. But not afraid anymore. I could even say: it gives me confidence because this harassment is kind of confirmation of my mission here. Otherwise why would these things insist in order to discourage myself ? :) I hear creepy voices/sounds and sometimes my interlocutors also!! Even kind of demonic blows....once my interlocutor laughed nervously and said "WTH was that ???!??" can you believe that ?? I guess its something not anodine...dark forces trying to block lightworking grid on Earth. But the Divine Plan can't be removed.

I also had explicit threats on another forum sayin' " its your will to SHINE that bothers us " ironically laughin at my starseed capabilities also. The messages have been deleted a few minutes after. Lol. Is there any clearer message? :->

Anyway thank you for your nice advices :)

I would not worry about weed, I would only say you might have some concern if he were on hard drugs. Even more important is the state of mind and emotions. I have no idea about the frequent urination though. I know what you mean about being attacked, I have been for the past, over a year.
A lot of it seems to be about water. It's whatever at this point, I'm still here:)
Old 02-04-2018, 07:40 AM
Experiencer
Hi,

What do you mean about water ? Not sure to understand what it is related to?
Old 02-04-2018, 12:28 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Hi,

What do you mean about water ? Not sure to understand what it is related to?

I just meant I kept having things go wrong with water. Leaks, flooding, I'd come home and the hose was always in front of the steps, leaking. Lots of others things happened as well, lots of attacks. At one point, I was given a seizure. It was one thing after another, for over a year.
Old 02-04-2018, 12:40 PM
Experiencer
Oh okkkk! Creepy stuff ! :o
Like in the film Dark waters lol.

Anyway for this guy..what do you think he feels right now?
I smiled when read his answer..I asked "dont you feel that we have a particular bond ?:)" and he roughly said " I dont see at all what you are talking about" and ran away immediately . Lol
Then he came back 4hrs after on messenger sayin"not sure to understand 100% what u mean...are u this kind of girl who believes in astrological stuff and who thinks we Share best friend chakras or even more ??" (i didnt talk about chakras so that s funny because he himself thought about it ...even in an ironical way;)).
He added "Im confused".

Im convinced that he totally feels the bond...but doesnt want to face it. Too much to handle.
Still he said he didnt see the link between his symptoms and our supposed connexion...but what can I say??lool...
Old 02-04-2018, 02:45 PM
Ascender

All I can tell you is that he sounds like my twin was before we went into separation, hung up on the material world. Not accepting of things unseen, unproven, and not wanting to lose control. My twin just refused to talk about a lot of things. I'm sure he felt the bond and a few times told me he felt the same way, then refused to talk about it.
Do you feel guided to tell him about spiritual things? I felt extremely guided to tell my twin all about Ascension after I went through it, even though it wasn't something I shared with people and I didn't know how he'd react. At the time, he was positive about it, but later, right before our falling out, he tried to control the connection and told me he would only talk about "general" things. lol. He tried a lot to control the connection, which is not controllable. I remember my computer broke down and died while I was writing that letter, I had to buy a new one. Something I'm guided to do and it seems like something tries to stop me.
All you can do is let him figure it out in his own time, believe me though they are going to be pushed.
Old 02-04-2018, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
He tried a lot to control the connection, which is not controllable. I remember my computer broke down and died while I was writing that letter, I had to buy a new one. Something I'm guided to do and it seems like something tries to stop me.
All you can do is let him figure it out in his own time, believe me though they are going to be pushed.

Lol.
This overcontrol is talkin to me a lot.
My tf is tryin to handle everything between us and it doesnt work at all of course.
For example, when we met back 1month ago after years, he was very nervous and aggressive toward me. As usual the time was suspended as usual. We spent 3hrs talking, then he realized he was almost 1hour late for the dinner at his parents house, and became very aggressive and expeditive toward me. Like it was my fault. Sure because he felt good but realized he had NO control. That made him aggressive and anxious !
Everything between us is weird.
Why not seeing each other while we are now in the same city?lol
He avoids each meeting...find excuses then apologizes a few hours after.
Opens my messages after days...whereas he was very rapid and spontaneous before I arrived in the city.
What could it be except wanting to CONTROL the connection ??

I dont especially feel "guided" to help him or so, I just feel that he s lost and need some support.

I mean now he seems to strongly awaken, how can he understand/handle the stuff with rational responses?? There s no medical explanation and all the symptoms appeared suddenly. He said "maybe its because Im always locked in". I think he s really lost and panicked. Add to this that he has a competition exam very soon...:/

That's why Im a bit worried!
He didnt open my last messages (where I said I also have cold shivers).
Why would he do that if not afraid of something possibly true ?

i just gave him hints and mentioned a vibratory change and of course he made fun of me. Lol
So I just told him to wait and see. Lol
I'm pretty sure he totally feels things coming...he said stuff like "impossible soon I will do this and this, this Wont change". Ego trying to keep control. :)

Btw, I dont know if its a coïncidence or not, but these days when I think of him I have buzzing in my left ear. What could it mean ?
Old 04-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
Ohh...also in the amazing signs/synchronicities !!
Since I arrived in the city...I always see signs about Twins lol!:
- in the bus looking through the window : “Twin Bridges”
- in a lot of books/magazines : twins trend, malevolent twin, etc
- while looking for a bus place when zooming on the map...reading “Twins street” omgg Lol

I’m constantly bombarded!!

And we were both fan of the TV show Sister Sister...who are twins lol.

Also a lot of people I meet have his name (but kinda frequent here)...or they ALL live in his suburb so I constantly hear the name of the place he lives at even I never go there....lol.

Everytime a sign that reminds me him...

I guess/hope he has the same substantial signs but always have doubts...
Old 04-04-2018, 08:59 PM
Experiencer
Lool again a sync:

While thinking of him...at 22h55 (10.55pm) this songs plays on Spotify: Jadu Heart- Im a kid:

(Verse 1)
You said boy stop running to the devil baby you know it's a trap
Yeah you're a fighter jet waiting for the dogs, dogs to attack
I'm sorry, girl, if I'm not the model man that you wanted I admit
But you should learn right now that we can drive, drive like the wind

(Chorus)
'Cause I'm a...Yeah I'm a kid
Yeah I'm a kid
Kid
Yeah I'm a kid

(Verse 2)
You said girl stop playing there's a reason why I'm never getting down
But I'm a gemini fighter baby I'm the only king of the sound
So you can chase me baby while I'm running through the desert in the wind
But I can promise you honey that it's hard, hard to forget

He is Gemini!!

(Chorus)
'Cause I'm a...Yeah I'm a kid
Yeah I'm a kid
Kid
Yeah I'm a kid

(Bridge)
And that was all you used to say
I don't wanna die on a Sunday. (Last time we met and the Awakening started for him was a sunday :o means his ego doesnt want to die...)
And yeah I'm sorry if I was away
And yeah there's nothing for me here lately
And that was all you used to do
Driving through hell in the summer
You said I'm sorry as you walk away
You said there's nothing for you here lately
And though nothing really matters, no
You said there's nothing for you here lately
And though nothing really matters, no

Lol so creepy and amazing !
Old 08-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Newbie ;)

interesting, do keep us update on your journey!
Old 08-04-2018, 05:48 PM
Experiencer
Hehe, 88 is my year birth. ;)

New sync (kind of): here in France we have free libraries in public parks where we can share free books (giving old ones and taking new ones).

Yesterday I found one library point so I opened it and found only one book....it was the politic programme of the only presidiential (not the most famous) candidate he supports...

Everything makes me thinking of him even if trying not.