Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-01-2012, 08:45 PM
joecool

Giving/ Giving Back

My wife's family lives in another country with few oppurtunties (school, money, jobs etc..).

Would you say helping them with the above which takes money would count towards giving back or do you think it really needs to be more generic non family?

Curiouts what others think.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Enya

Giving with a loving heart is good for whoever or whatever receives it. It's not right for anyone else to judge, imho...
Old 09-01-2012, 10:52 PM
Blooms Bright

You are generous, caring, and helping others in need...that sounds an awful lot like Giving! Regardless of whether relationships exsist, you are still making a difference in somebody's life. That is Giving!
Just think...that child may go to school and become a doctor. They may start up a clinic and save many lives. Simply put, all because you gave. Your gift is still giving : )
Do what feels right in your heart, I wouldn't worry to much.

~as always, Bright Blessings
Old 09-01-2012, 11:03 PM
silent whisper

When one connects to the giving in his/her heart and where you want it to go... then everyone in life would be taken care of...it is when we stay closed to that natural space where the heart wants to give, that we miss out on something precious and valuable to our own heart...and the heart of the one waiting to receive..

Joecool your cool!
Old 09-01-2012, 11:28 PM
joecool

Thanks for the responses.

I love the joecool your cool because I used to have a signature:

It is hard to see the cool in Joe. :)
Old 10-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Guide

Hello joecool

I think that's up to your decision on what's appropriate for you and for them. True compassion is not about giving, it's about doing what's needed right now.

It may be that they could use money, though would they use it in a way that serves them? If you feel that is true and the only way to help them, why not.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:37 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecool
Thanks for the responses.

I love the joecool your cool because I used to have a signature:

It is hard to see the cool in Joe. :)

In times gone by we say things we love and we still love them...to this day.