Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-05-2018, 08:51 PM
Experiencer

ringing frequencies louder "up high"

Hi,

Sorry the title is vague, as I wanted to say up in the mountains, but it's not a mountain.

I was at a state park on Sunday and I was hiking to the top. I noticed that my moderate ringing in the ears were getting louder and higher pitched the higher I hiked. When I reached the top, my husband and I both said at the same time "wow, it's loud here" I noticed the ringing lasted til the afternoon on Monday. My question is was that just being out in nature, or is there a higher frequency that we feel due to being higher up?

I also noticed yesterday I was getting jolts of intense ringing, which I get occasionally, but it was pretty strong, like the kind that you stop and think that you need to pay attention to your words or actions.

Side note: I was at Devils Lake State Park.

Thanks!
Old 23-05-2018, 03:00 AM
Master

Cool beans!
Old 23-05-2018, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
Hi,

Sorry the title is vague, as I wanted to say up in the mountains, but it's not a mountain.

I was at a state park on Sunday and I was hiking to the top. I noticed that my moderate ringing in the ears were getting louder and higher pitched the higher I hiked. When I reached the top, my husband and I both said at the same time "wow, it's loud here" I noticed the ringing lasted til the afternoon on Monday. My question is was that just being out in nature, or is there a higher frequency that we feel due to being higher up?

I also noticed yesterday I was getting jolts of intense ringing, which I get occasionally, but it was pretty strong, like the kind that you stop and think that you need to pay attention to your words or actions.

Side note: I was at Devils Lake State Park.

Thanks!

Paying attention to the "sounds" of silence can be quite deafening when your not use to hearing those sounds and what it means in you. I remember with my own ringing in the ears I was guided to listen beyond that level. That level was getting my attention to listen deeper still. I think the more you immerse into nature that "raw" clear nature silence, can open us to truly listen, beyond the normal everyday 'drowning out' noises that infiltrate our ears. Its an opportunity to learn how we can go deeper and really understand what "true listening" truly means for ourselves.

It seems symbolic that your ascending a mountain and your auditory is awakened one with that space. When you come down the mountain you have a new awareness through your listening ears and it opened you to investigate deeper.

Such is the nature of our true nature wanting to be heard. It finds us or we find it when we explore through the external creations we bring to life in nature.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 29-05-2018, 11:36 PM
Experiencer

What a wonderful and thoughtful response. Thank you.