Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Honestly both my post’s are directed to the OP.

Our DNA strand currently is composed of a double helix. And we’ve identified a bunch of “junk dna” that doesn’t fit into the double helix. And being how DNA is considered to be a universal storage bank of data just like Mother Earth what exactly is that extra DNA there for? Why haven’t we figured out how the rest fits in. And how exactly does Mother Earth fit into it as well? Once those are figured out you can then pose the new questions that will arise which will move you into learning about universal law and universal knowledge. Which would then create new questions which will lead to those answer and then more questions. By this point you would see knowledge isn’t as important as experience. Hence my first post.

This question is like asking Davinci to paint the Sistine Chapel with only three colors.
I looked into it a bit and it does fit in to what I'm seeing. I see the rising and falling of awareness directly relate to perception. In fact this relationship is seen as me where prior it was the mind that was perceived as me. It's a very impermanence sense of me but regardless it is me.
Where this junk DNA, consciousness coming to the brain as opposed to being generated from it fits in is that it seems to enhance perception and therefore enhance the direct experience of the truth of me, life and so on.
But you are right, knowledge is one thing and direct experience is another.
Thanks for the info
Blessings

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 04-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Experiencer

From Macro to Micro is the rightway to KNOWLEDGE

Quote:
Honestly both my post’s are directed to the OP.

Our DNA strand currently is composed of a double helix. And we’ve identified a bunch of “junk dna” that doesn’t fit into the double helix. And being how DNA is considered to be a universal storage bank of data just like Mother Earth what exactly is that extra DNA there for? Why haven’t we figured out how the rest fits in. And how exactly does Mother Earth fit into it as well? Once those are figured out you can then pose the new questions that will arise which will move you into learning about universal law and universal knowledge. Which would then create new questions which will lead to those answer and then more questions. By this point you would see knowledge isn’t as important as experience. Hence my first post.

This question is like asking Davinci to paint the Sistine Chapel with only three colors.

Attention Badcopyinc

If you start from DNA helix to learn about universe ( or from Micro to Macro ) you would never be successful as scientists and physicists were trying to do for centuries.

The right method would be to first draw the boundary limits and then proceed to study its components. Like in a world map drawn on a sheet of paper shows all the continents. One can pick up one continent and proceed to study the different countries and cities in them one by one.

I thought Michael Angelo did the Sistine Chapel's paintings.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Master
God Has An IQ Of 9000

By 2043 All Humans Will Reach The Maximum IQ Of 187
By 3043 Everyone Will Have An IQ Of 9000

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 08-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
By this point you would see knowledge isn’t as important as experience. Hence my first post.

Not just experience but wisdom too. There are terrible acts committed by people who have much knowledge, not only in having the knowledge to commit those acts or use those weapons but the knowledge of what will happen as a result. Yet it happens just the same.

If we could build more terrible weapons, have more powerful knowledge?

The answer is in knowing why you would ask Da Vinci to paint the Sistine Chapel in only three colours.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
God Has An IQ Of 9000

By 2043 All Humans Will Reach The Maximum IQ Of 187
By 3043 Everyone Will Have An IQ Of 9000
And we're still doing the same things we've been doing since war began which is how many thousands of years ago? Perhaps higher IQs and civilisation aren't all they're cracked up to be.