Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
I have truly tried to make some sense out of it, but I know too much, have seen too much to "know" better than I am God now......I am part of God, God created me out of his substance, as all things were created, and I know that one day I will be perfect and part of that oneness again.....but I also know that the journey back to the Oneness is a long and difficult one......You are negating the evidence all around you...... Many have experienced those moments of what they feel is the Oneness, but that doesn't mean that it is lasting---it is just a taste of what you are longing for.........
You can taste it as much as you like, but for me, well I'm drunk on it lol.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
Master
Old 11-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Robbie .. I mean Amanda

The heart is of the mind .

So you mean if you move from the mindful intellect to the mindful heart .

I think one can be intellectually satisfied and one can be heartfully contented but as likened to my thoughts on forgetting and remembering what you are tis still in mind for one to forget and to remember .. just as it is to lead from the intellect and lead from the heart is ..

x daz x

Daz, you know I love you tho sometimes I can't tell if I am just not expressing myself (always a possibility) or if you are being a bit silly, or both!!!
LOL!!!

I shall ask Robbie to respond to you as he would have done if I hadn't sidetracked it ;)

Robbie, can you please answer Daz? LOL...I should never have stepped in, hahaha serves me right!
I think you would have a wonderful response and I can wait to respond further to the Dazman till then.

Peace & blessings to all,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 11-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
It is natural, there's no big orgasm, its what we are, this is the problem with most, they are trying to achieve some blissful orgasm, and thinking they can be in that state all the time. This whole idea of being in bliss is from the ego, it is only trying to trick you into believing you need to be in this state, it knows that you cannot be in this so called blissful state, and that is where it keeps you forever finding this state.

Na, its natural, its just that I feel now how I should feel, like a human, being a human, like a bird being a bird, no differences.

Still, the question was what is it like to be one with the sun. I didn't say anything about orgasms or bliss.
It sounds like it is simply a thought that you have....being one with the sun.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Master

Quote:
I have truly tried to make some sense out of it, but I know too much, have seen too much to "know" better than I am God now......I am part of God, God created me out of his substance, as all things were created, and I know that one day I will be perfect and part of that oneness again.....but I also know that the journey back to the Oneness is a long and difficult one......You are negating the evidence all around you...... Many have experienced those moments of what they feel is the Oneness, but that doesn't mean that it is lasting---it is just a taste of what you are longing for.........
I don't think having problems in life is any indication of someone's level of awareness in spirituality. Spirituality doesn't grow without life's problems and people around us constantly challenging us. It's value or 'Truth' is in how it causes us to react to life and other people around us.

For me that's directly related to how much I integrate spirituality into my life. When it becomes consistent practice, I'm on a serene level mental and emotionally. Not a rapture experience all the time, although that can happen, but consistenly just feeling good more than bad. It took a long time to get to the point where I was ready for that, and I had to go through a lot of hardships and pain to realize I needed something that worked and I needed to be consistent with it.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:

or................it just signifies that we can experience anything and that the mind is powerful.
I have found that true 'longing' for something is the power behind being able to create the expereince we are longing for.
But it is an experience. It comes and goes like everything in life.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Daz, you know I love you tho sometimes I can't tell if I am just not expressing myself (always a possibility) or if you are being a bit silly LOL!!!
I shall ask Robbie to respond to you as he would have done if I hadn't sidetracked it ;)

Robbie, can you please answer Daz? LOL...I should never have stepped in, hahaha serves me right!
I think you would have a wonderful response and I can wait to respond further to the Dazman till then.

7L

Isn't 'feeling' simply the bodies way of thinking? Why make feeling into some spiritual 'mindful heart' thingy?
Old 11-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Still, the question was what is it like to be one with the sun. I didn't say anything about orgasms or bliss.
It sounds like it is simply a thought that you have....being one with the sun.
Yes being one with all is our true Being, I can easily look at the sun and feel it, as with also the stars and all else. Its like your big toe, its part of you but you don't think of it or feel it until you kick it lol.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Daz, you know I love you tho sometimes I can't tell if I am just not expressing myself (always a possibility) or if you are being a bit silly, or both!!!
LOL!!!

7L
Its not that I can answer this question, but i will say that the heart to me is beyond the mind, its nothing to do with the heart beating in our chest, its our connection with the Source and the flow of truth that animates between the mind made silent and what IS, I suppose you could call it, the Rhythm of life beating within.

Hey, the rhythm of life is a powerful thing, da da da .....
Old 12-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes being one with all is our true Being, I can easily look at the sun and feel it, as with also the stars and all else. Its like your big toe, its part of you but you don't think of it or feel it until you kick it lol.

What's it feel like? Describe being one with the sun.