Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-03-2013, 02:50 AM
Master
Life; First of all- so, is that a "yes" since I can do anything I want to do?

Secondly- "has it anything to do with pure Consciousness"?

Well, you said that our nature was pure Consciousness and you also said that "blissfullness is our True Nature", so according to you bliss does have something to do with pure Consciousness.

Blissfulness is our true nature yes, but what we believe that to be isn't what IS, don'y get caught up in the words.

Life; You are the one that said I could do anything I wanted to do. Apparently you are now retracting that statement.

Yes you can do whatever you think you can do, but are you really doing what you want, do you really have free will to do what you want, find this out for yourself.

Life; It is only what others have believed? Do you mean, in that others might have had the ridiculous notion that blissfulness might actually be, well...blissful?

"There is no need to try to be in a blissful state, blissfulness is our true Nature"

This doesn't meaning anything at all. That is the problem with "spirituality"-people just play with words in ways that are totally meaningless.

So I guess it is just that this blissfulness doesn't feel blissful? It is a blissfulness without the bliss?

What is the point in calling it blissful?

"Blissfulness is our True Nature" is obviously just another meaningless platitude.

There are many believing that blissfulness is something to be achieved, something that is going to make one feel great, like a drug, that is not true bliss, the same as love. Many have ideas of what love is, but love isn't an idea, its your true Essence, its your true Nature.

These words that are totally meaningless to you are seen the wrong way, you are trying to see what is in the words, and not what the words point to.

This blissfulness is just what IS, what feelings you have within this bliss are just your feelings, its your experience within the bliss, whatever way you describe this feeling is never the actual bliss. Yes there is no point in calling it bliss, but one has to communicate with something, and I have used the word bliss, that is all to it.

Yes blissfulness will always be a useless platitude, as long as your are trying to achieve it, forget about the word bliss if you don't like it, its only keeping you away from remembering, do you remember ?.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:26 AM
LIFE

Ok, so let me see recap what you've said:

My True Nature pure consciousness which is love and blissfulness. But, in truth there is no such thing as love and the blissfulness isn't actually blissful. I can do anything I want, unless I want to experience actual bliss, because that cannot be done. It cannot be done, because I am already in bliss- it is just that I don't know it. I don't know it because I expect bliss to be blissful and it isn't.

Ok, got it.

Quote:
do you remember?

No.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIFE
Ok, so let me see recap what you've said:

My True Nature pure consciousness which is love and blissfulness. But, in truth there is no such thing as love and the blissfulness isn't actually blissful. I can do anything I want, unless I want to experience actual bliss, because that cannot be done. It cannot be done, because I am already in bliss- it is just that I don't know it. I don't know it because I expect bliss to be blissful and it isn't.

Ok, got it.

No.
That's ok if you don't remember, your already that which IS anyway, that is all I see of you, I see you no other way.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Master
You wouldn't believe the things I forgot today, and I lost things... what a mess... one of those days

Old 11-03-2013, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
You wouldn't believe the things I forgot today, and I lost things... what a mess... one of those days

He He, I know what you mean, i think I had too much to drink last night lol.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:49 AM
Master
Now I Remember
Old 11-03-2013, 03:58 AM
Master
Old 11-03-2013, 04:13 AM
Sourcerer

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

I love your attitude, brother! Have a blessed week, you and all.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Master
Hi Sourcerer, actually I was thinking the same about you the other day, bless you also my brother.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
No I don't believe that I am god, I know that I AM God, and everything else is also, to be arrogant I would need to be separate from that which IS, but because I realize that I AM all there IS there is no arrogance.

No I don't think the reason we are here is to remember, if we don't remember then that's fine, the Source allows you to do whatever you want.

Why don't I make this planet heaven on earth, well why don't you? .......the planet is doing fine, its perfect just te way it is, as everything else in the Cosmos is. The fact is that there are many who are not happy, there are many who are trying to find true happiness, true love. These people who are not happy are the ones that I try to remind, that they ate already that, all they need to do is stop the chattering of the mind and realize that this mind is the very thing that has caused their misery, do you remember?.

I have truly tried to make some sense out of it, but I know too much, have seen too much to "know" better than I am God now......I am part of God, God created me out of his substance, as all things were created, and I know that one day I will be perfect and part of that oneness again.....but I also know that the journey back to the Oneness is a long and difficult one......You are negating the evidence all around you...... Many have experienced those moments of what they feel is the Oneness, but that doesn't mean that it is lasting---it is just a taste of what you are longing for.........