Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 06-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Seeker

Unusual Images

There was a time in my life where I took a lot of pictures of.... Well... Everything. Then about 2 years ago, I mostly refrained from taking pictures of things and of myself. I recently decided to start taking pictures of myself again and have noticed bizarre sightings in my image. Over this past weekend, I was about convinced I could see the devil in my image in a picture. So much so, that I woke my roommate up because I had to talk about it. Tonight, I looked at one of the pictures from a new perspective and the moment I believed I had clarity as to the source of what appeared to be demonic spirits in my image, a book cover flew off of my book case and startled me. This happening compelled me to post this topic. Has anyone any advice on containing or riding evil spirits? If they've been captured in a picture, what can we do about it? I hardly recognize myself in new pictures and wonder if I'm being haunted or possessed unwittingly.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:57 AM
Master
the story you've related evidences little or no malevolence.
was there a disquieting feeling associated with any of these things for you?
(apart from a suspicious feeling that you've brought into it i'm meaning)

i believe that you can control what experiences you have.
i don't sense that you are in any danger as regards these things however.
if you feel uncomfortably vulnerable, i suggest prayer as a communication
tool for linking you to benevolent forces.
be well, feel safe
Old 12-04-2016, 08:01 PM
Experiencer
Whatever it is, the more you feed into it the worse it'll get and longer it stays. Just stay calm. Books fly off the shelf, don't react. At all. Make scaring you like watching paint dry. Cling to your faith. Read the bible .... out loud... if God is who you believe in. Leave a radio playing gospel music in your home.