Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-02-2015, 12:25 AM
Knower
Yeah true, they must might be angry they got kicked out and might be spewing bad lies and stuff. What people seem to do when angry is act like the other party is really bad or something.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Master

The kicked out ghost hunter members could be geting back at curent members , or maby they were not pros. If I find some of the videos I wll post them as a seperate post .
Old 09-02-2015, 07:27 PM
StarRobin

I am a massive fan of Ghost Adventures! I think they have captured some great evidence of spirits, but I do also believe a few times things have been put on for 'atmosphere' and 'tension'.
Old 18-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarRobin
I am a massive fan of Ghost Adventures! I think they have captured some great evidence of spirits, but I do also believe a few times things have been put on for 'atmosphere' and 'tension'.

Another big ghost adventure fan they are the best.I just feel it is very easy
to fake this and not so easy to get ghost on camera so i take it in with a grain of salt but still love the show and i think to myself it also could very well be true!!!!The things they get omg but they get so much on the spirit box that's amazing.
The best thing i saw was on most haunted that seamed so very real.The
meduim David wells was talking to a spirit and as he was talking to the spirit you could see orbs fly around allot that to me was great
Most haunted were at the london dungeon if you want to watch it on youtube.
Old 18-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Experiencer

I belong to a paranormal investigation group. We do record some activity, but we don't get fully formed entities. For whatever reason, they cause the cameras to become blurry or shaky, like when an old VCR needs its tracking adjusted. We've recorded lots of disembodied voices. It's really interesting.

But really, most investigations are incredibly boring. You don't see or hear these recordings while you're doing the investigation. You pour through hours and hours of footage to find these little shreds of "proof" which are really only confirmations of what you experienced, but are rarely compelling enough to prove anything to people outside of your circle.

I find it difficult to believe shows that have activity on every investigation. We aren't as popular as televised groups, so we go on fewer investigations, so maybe they're only showing the eventful investigations for ratings or something.
Old 21-02-2015, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by teak.
I belong to a paranormal investigation group. We do record some activity, but we don't get fully formed entities. For whatever reason, they cause the cameras to become blurry or shaky, like when an old VCR needs its tracking adjusted. We've recorded lots of disembodied voices. It's really interesting.

But really, most investigations are incredibly boring. You don't see or hear these recordings while you're doing the investigation. You pour through hours and hours of footage to find these little shreds of "proof" which are really only confirmations of what you experienced, but are rarely compelling enough to prove anything to people outside of your circle.

I find it difficult to believe shows that have activity on every investigation. We aren't as popular as televised groups, so we go on fewer investigations, so maybe they're only showing the eventful investigations for ratings or something.
I hear you man but the places they go are the most haunted sites in the USA.
They get so much like you said it is hard to believe all that but most of their
stuff is more like on the spirit box and evp's.
They do get shadow figures and stuff but not every time.
I also take it with a grain of salt.I want to see or hear it myself before i believe 100% in ghosts.
There are so many tricks they can do that look and sound real.
cheers
Old 21-02-2015, 06:58 PM
StarRobin

I hope they come back to the UK one day. The city I live in is said to be one of the most haunted in the country, they could come here. And it means I could follow them and stare at Zak I do watch it for the spirits as well, honestly!
Old 22-02-2015, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
I hope they come back to the UK one day. The city I live in is said to be one of the most haunted in the country, they could come here. And it means I could follow them and stare at Zak I do watch it for the spirits as well, honestly!
Sure that's why you watch the show for lollll.I heard horrible stuff about him though.Don't know if it's true
Old 23-02-2015, 08:00 PM
StarRobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Sure that's why you watch the show for lollll.I heard horrible stuff about him though.Don't know if it's true

Haha! I do enjoy the show, I think they have caught some amazing evidence. Oh don't tell me....well I don't know I kinda wanna know now! No no, I don't, its ok haha!
Old 24-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Haha! I do enjoy the show, I think they have caught some amazing evidence. Oh don't tell me....well I don't know I kinda wanna know now! No no, I don't, its ok haha!
lolllll
I love the show it's the best ghost hunting show by far but i watch it just for the ghost no women in the daaaarn show!!!
I don't want to say something about someone and i don't know if it true so i
rather no say if you really want to know read on the net about him.
Hint his not gay if you think that i asume his not