Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 18-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Master
Thanks for the information "I love stars" I been using very cheap shampoos and I know that doesn't help. I prefer to use natural ingredients instead of chemicals. I wonder if Burt's Bee shampoo is SLS free, I love their shampoo and conditioners but I stop using it a while ago (I don't even know why), it would leave my hair very healthy. I will look for shampoos SLS free. Thanks!!
Old 21-09-2014, 04:24 AM
Master
I am not a bird or anything, but i have knowledge.

Go and buy some MSM powder and mix if with you hair conditioner or shampoo.

MSM is the 3rd high element in your body, and is very important for all tissues in the human body.

You could probably find information on how to mix if with your shampoo or conditioner.

I only stumbled across this information because, i used MSM to recover from a athletics injury awhile back.
Old 21-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Master

I love it that we can come here to sf and get advice for just about anything.

sorry, I don't have any advice for you since I have short hair.

Hope, wow! You really know your stuff. I have so much admiration for you.
Old 21-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

try rose quartz with amethsyt elixir.
add some tumbled in water and leave in sunlight. then apply it your hairs.
it heals at the energy level
Old 22-09-2014, 02:10 AM
Master
I know Linen!!! That's why I love this site!! So far I did the coconut oil and not bad, now I just got the SLS Free shampoo and my hair is getting better, but not there yet. This is how my hair looks! lol Joking!

Thanks (My Quest) and welcome to the forum!!! I hope you are enjoying it! Thanks for your hair advice, pretty interesting!
Old 22-09-2014, 02:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
I am not a bird or anything, but i have knowledge.

Go and buy some MSM powder and mix if with you hair conditioner or shampoo.

MSM is the 3rd high element in your body, and is very important for all tissues in the human body.

You could probably find information on how to mix if with your shampoo or conditioner.

I only stumbled across this information because, i used MSM to recover from a athletics injury awhile back.

Thanks for the information, where can I buy MSM powder? at the pharmacy?

By the way welcome to the forum!
Old 27-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by deyheaven1979
Thanks for the information, where can I buy MSM powder? at the pharmacy?

By the way welcome to the forum!

Just seen this.

Buy it off amazon, by me they only sell it in capsules and if your lucky small tubs of powder in heath store. Off amazon though i have seen fairly decent sized tubs.

Some info on MSM, s you can see its the main component that helps repair and build most tissue's in body including hair.

http://www.msm-info.com/

Thank you for the welcome aswell.
Old 28-09-2014, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Just seen this.

Buy it off amazon, by me they only sell it in capsules and if your lucky small tubs of powder in heath store. Off amazon though i have seen fairly decent sized tubs.

Some info on MSM, s you can see its the main component that helps repair and build most tissue's in body including hair.

http://www.msm-info.com/

Thank you for the welcome aswell.

Thanks MIND POWER! will do!! I was reading all the other good things that MSM does to your body and it sounds pretty good. I never heard of it, so thanks for the advice. I can't wait to purchase it!
Old 23-06-2015, 06:56 AM
Romeo

Shampoo with argan oil will help. Fresh salmon...the omega 3s and vitamin E will help with hair and skin growth. Also shampoo made with eggs will work too :))