Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 22-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairybutterfly
Can someone help me with this question because i just wanna know what it means when people say that if one is under psychic attack one should avoid or sieze any type of occult practices. Now when they say this do they mean something in particular meaning doing specific types of things like playing with spirit boards, tarot cards, pendulums, consulting mediums and psychics, and joining magick cults of any kind. Reason for asking is part of what people say to use in the act of psychic self defense is one we all know the grounding and meditation methods but some also say things like set up a personal altar and create a sacred space for you and your higher power some also say to use certain symbols like the pentagram or use wiccan magick tools or tools according what belief system one person has. Now what i don't understand is if they tell you to stay away from any occult practicing then why do they suggest you to do certain rituals to get rid of psychic attack. I'm asking this because I am recovering from a psychic attack and I'm asking this because the higher power that i work with is a pagan/wiccan diety my faith consists of spellwork (i haven't done any yet I'm working on healing myself first) The point I'm trying to make if they are telling people to get rid of occult practices do they mean not to do any of the following things that i mentioned in the list meaning should they not do any of those specific types of practices and if one already has a pagan/wiccan faith does that mean they should only remain solitary in the practice not to consult with others that do the same working. because if one is not do any occult practices then why do they suggest you to set up altars with dieties and magical tools can someone help me with this question cause I'm confused i would prefer someone who is either skilled the art of magic and in the profession of healing to answer this question

In answer to your question about whether or not one should avoid any type of occult practice when under psychic attack I would think it would depend on who you are and what type of psychic attack you're under. There are also different types of psychic attacks from the simple negative comments, thoughts and ill wishes of someone to an out and out curse. Then there are psychic attacks by negative entities and spirits.

I would say, for example, if a Witch is being psychically attacked she's going to know how to handle things by doing certain 'workings' and rituals.

If a person who doesn't work in the occult or practice any psychic modalities is under psychic attack then I wouldn't recommend that person to start doing any rites/workings or rituals because more than likely they would not be experienced enough to do so, especially if they are being attacked by negative entities/spirits or under a curse.

If someone wished to consult a medium or a psychic about what's going on I don't see that that would be harmful.

In your case I would suggest that you communicate with your deity and ask for help and protection; as well, build up your aura and put protective white light around yourself.

I think all the different opinions of what one should do or not do stem from the different beliefs of people.
Old 23-01-2014, 03:58 AM
breezy dawn

really desperate for help on this...
Old 23-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Master

Hello Breezy Dawn,

Are you asking that if an object has a curse placed upon it then can the curse affect the current owner of said object? I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say "are they able to attack the spirit of the individual whose energy is linked to the object?" Who is 'they', please? Sorry, I'm not trying to be difficult I'm just trying to understand properly.

If an object is cursed it will all depend on what the curse is whether it can affect the current owner or not.

And are you asking what can one do to rid the object of the curse? One would have to know how to render the curse harmless - usually that entails doing certain magical works.

Jenny Crow
Old 23-01-2014, 07:46 PM
breezy dawn

jenny crow, thank you so much for attention in this matter. what i mean by; "are they able to attack the spirit of the individual whose energy is linked to the object" is as long as this person is in possession of the object that once belonged to me... the object that is infused with my energy and blessed, are they able to wield some power over me as in; my spirit or my energy? i'm not so much concerned with the object being cursed at this point, as i am with it being in his possession. 'they' as in him mostly. although this a very powerful person with very much knowledge in the occult. i have seen him manipulate a number of people in participating in a curse without them even knowing it. so he does has a following...
Old 24-01-2014, 04:47 AM
Master

Short answer - yes, they can use the object as a link to you. So if you're worried about that do put protection around yourself, visualize yourself surrounded with white light and if you wish - visualize your aura as having a mirror around it that sends any negative energy back to the sender.
Old 25-01-2014, 05:12 AM
breezy dawn

thank you jenny crow. your insight is greatly appreciated. i will take your advise.
Old 23-02-2014, 07:30 AM
Master

As per my reading, morning meditation helps to create self-defence against psychic attacks. Similarly meditation before going to sleep at night helps too.

Also practice of meditation or mindfulness daily, is also a great defence against psychic attacks.
Old 23-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Guide

breezy,

If it feels right, you can pray for help from Source (whoever the highest Source of Love is to you) to cancel anything you've done with this object or anything else. Even asking for forgiveness can help to release any burdens. Any whole-hearted prayer should work. It all depends on the life lesson and when you're willing and able to release this issue completely. As long as you continue to think of it, you're allowing it to happen. It sucks, but I'm learning that thinking about things will make it happen in life.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 16-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Master
I call in Archangel Michael any time I do spellwork.
Old 17-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by breezy dawn
does anyone have any insight into energy channeled through objects? and if one is in possession of this object, are they able to attack the spirit of the individual whose energy is linked to the object? and if so, what can one do to combat the attack?

One can use an object as like a focal point. I used to have a very special object given to me by one of my energy teachers and with that object he was connected to me and I was able to use his energy throu the object he'd given me (it kind of gave me some of his abilities as it had his energy connected).

So to your question I'd say yes one could certainly attack another throu an object.. but then if someone is that experienced, why would then need an object to connect to you? They'd be able to psychically attack without it if they really wanted too.

To combat attacks, that was something I was never good at (I had a couple of very serious attacks which were harmful to me physically). I thou know more now about doing powerful shielding (the surrounding myself with love and white light was never enough in my case) but havent had a chance to put this further shielding knowledge to use as I havent been attacked now for ages (Im so grateful for that!!).