Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 12-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Master
taking steps to start loving yourself

it may seem like a simple task but its not. i'ts easy to love someone else. but if you do not have the confedence in yourself and you do not think you are worthy of being loved .or obtaing the affection from the person then its a struggle. i have to work on my self esteem issues i have to start taking steps with my ownself and start seeing the beautiful person that others say they see in me too. i know it wont be easy, but always talk about wanting to be in a relationship, but i know that love starts with loving yourself before you can let anyone enter your life.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:43 AM
NIRVANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
it may seem like a simple task but its not. i'ts easy to love someone else. but if you do not have the confedence in yourself and you do not think you are worthy of being loved .or obtaing the affection from the person then its a struggle. i have to work on my self esteem issues i have to start taking steps with my ownself and start seeing the beautiful person that others say they see in me too. i know it wont be easy, but always talk about wanting to be in a relationship, but i know that love starts with loving yourself before you can let anyone enter your life.

You need to change the mindset You have just given your subconscious a command { i know it wont be easy} your words.

Change the words to my life is getting better everyday and expect things to get better . May be good to get a book by Richard Bandler and learn about NLP .
Most people do not even recognize when they are giving their subconscious commands to follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BED5oOvYBk4
Old 12-11-2012, 05:39 AM
Henri77

We are advised to look beyond the surface, behavior, of others ,and love their soul, or the god within.

Your soul needs to express as well as accept love.
It's really that simple.....

No one will ever be perfect, so why wait?
I'm not convinced one need love themself to be loved, but accepting who you are as OK is a good start, as is accepting that others see the real you, and like what they see. Why would they lie?

Perhaps some folks have put doubts in your head .... it's time to clean house & toss the garbage that doesn't serve your highest good.
WE ALL DESERVE LOVE, it's the only way forward.

might be ideas here you can use
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=40849
Old 12-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NIRVANA
You need to change the mindset You have just given your subconscious a command { i know it wont be easy} your words.

Change the words to my life is getting better everyday and expect things to get better . May be good to get a book by Richard Bandler and learn about NLP .
Most people do not even recognize when they are giving their subconscious commands to follow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BED5oOvYBk4

Nirvana thank you for that. and you are right when it comes to changing my mindset because if i keep on saying won't or can't than i'm just setting myself up for failiur.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
We are advised to look beyond the surface, behavior, of others ,and love their soul, or the god within.

Your soul needs to express as well as accept love.
It's really that simple.....

No one will ever be perfect, so why wait?
I'm not convinced one need love themself to be loved, but accepting who you are as OK is a good start, as is accepting that others see the real you, and like what they see. Why would they lie?

Perhaps some folks have put doubts in your head .... it's time to clean house & toss the garbage that doesn't serve your highest good.
WE ALL DESERVE LOVE, it's the only way forward.

might be ideas here you can use
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=40849

thank you Henri77 i agree with you too. i just need to accept the way that i'am and know that i'm good enough .
Old 13-11-2012, 03:24 AM
Henri77

The heart doesn't , can't judge.
A child doesn't evaluate people or him-herself.
If we can see someone, ourselves, as a child would, even momentarily, we're almost there.

There are meditations focused on self love I'm sure, to prop the door open
Old 13-11-2012, 02:58 PM
jeanneluv

I can really relate this. I am having the same problem. I am widowed for five years and can't seem to get to find a new relationship. I pray for God to send me someone, another man to share my life with, but it is easier said than done. I too, need to truly love myself and be confident enough to go out by myself to places where people share my interests and find friends and a new soul mate.
Old 13-11-2012, 08:27 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanneluv
I can really relate this. I am having the same problem. I am widowed for five years and can't seem to get to find a new relationship. I pray for God to send me someone, another man to share my life with, but it is easier said than done. I too, need to truly love myself and be confident enough to go out by myself to places where people share my interests and find friends and a new soul mate.

If one can love themself, or simply their soul, it likely is reflected to others who pick up on this.
They say you can't love others unless you love yourself, and personally I don't quite see this. However it's probably easier to love others if we at least accept ourselves and don't unduly self criticize, berate ourselves.

There's no question love is a healing force, so why deprive ourselves of it just cause we're "less than perfect"

What do I know? But this seems to feel right.

Still I feel all souls need love. Love doesn't mean we approve of their-our behavior, but recognize we too are faulted, have made similar mistakes,
and need love to grow.
Withholding love only makes people more bitter, cruel, damaged ...IMO
Old 13-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanneluv

Jeanneluv i'm sorry for your lost. do not worry you will find someone to spend the rest of your lives togeather with. take care and god bless you.
Old 23-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Konjim

yes i am agree that it is hard to believe on Love . but i would like to advice you do not If any body do true love then you need not to advice ,....