Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 27-05-2012, 08:35 AM
mightything

personal magnetism or charm

hey all.
i dont have a direct question. just kinda want to start a discussion on the topic.
i kinda feel like since my energy has been "up" awake, watever.
i feel more charming or or magnetic.
like when i was coming down from where i was at. i spoke to alot of people and even kick it with them. (was on a bus) im more of an inward person. to myself.
and i wasnt really accepted in school. so idk for me to connect with all these people was funny to me. i cant say all the things i did or talked about because some violate the rules of the forum. but usually stuff like that doesnt happen to me. im kinda used to being ignored or not seen and i kinda encourage that.

lately ive noticed people watching me more or seeing me and double taking.
or staring when they (think) im not looking. im not ugly. but im not breath taking.

anybody else notice themselves being more charming or magnetic without meaning to? is it linked to energy?
i mean i wouldnt turn it off, as its better to be liked than unliked.
but sometimes its better to be unnoticed or to leave a non lasting impression
(me thinks)
Old 28-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Yamah

Absolutely! As your energy becomes cleaner and more refined your aura gives off a natural higher vibration. I am fortunate enough to live in Israel where a great many holy people live and I have had the honour of being in their presence. You can literally feel the light emanating from them. All energy practitioners have that as well, to a lesser degree.
Old 28-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Sybilline

Hi Mightything!

I tend to feel it when I am at the peak of my ovulation but I have read that it's because at this time of month women become attractive to men in order to attract a mate, they give off a scent and their face becomes more symmetrical (supposedly), I do not know if it is true but that's when I notice the change.

Oh and when I am cranky for some reason it really really shows in my face, my skin looks dull and my eyes have darker circles, my lips are a bit paler, in other words I really look haggard, but when I am happy and vibrant my skin kind of glows and my hair is shinier, generally I just look better, I don't know if that makes sense to anybody? Maybe it's just in my head, hahaha.... ♥♥♥
Old 28-05-2012, 12:27 PM
mightything

@yamah
thats kool, i dont have alot of ppl to examine but i do. in america. unless violent or somehow above the norm. a star (very very maybe) an athlete or martial artist. alot of ppl have weak energy fields. maybe that being a lil narrow but i dont interact with every1 in america. the last person i met with good energy was an older army guy who traveled around the world.
in my small town in canada (not my home town) i had got the vibe that alot ppl just walking around were would be practitioners . they felt kinda small though.

@Sybilline
i cant keep my hands off my woman at certain times of the month maybe thats why lol.
i dont pay alot of attention to myself when i feel down. but when i get angry
its atmospheric. it builds up in my energy and just spreads around me or moves in waves. im sure its the same when im sad.
which leads me to believe a person can affect a whole room or surrounding with their energy (if strong enough)
Old 29-05-2012, 06:08 AM
Insensitive1

Near the end of my highschool life, after I tried working with energy for a short time I felt like people were much more accepting of me. My first year in college (this is recent) I've become much more charismatic somehow. I'm pretty sure I haven't changed my behavior, either. Now, whenever I enter a group of people they tend to get much more social. The only exception I've noticed is when someone has particularly negative emotions. Whenever that situation happens, I go from extremely energetic to dull, talkative to silent.
Another thing for me is that I don't seem to have so much an effect on spiritually aware/strong individuals. They may get slightly more energetic from time to time, but for the most part they don't change. Idk if it has anything to do with my energy or if its just good social skills, but I certainly feel different from 2-3 years ago.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:18 PM
mightything

i can relate to feeling drained around certain ppl. out of two friends i can send energy to one and share energy balls with him. bt a friend of his and mine through mutual kickin it is a hard closed minded skeptic. and if i try to pass him energy is vanishes ****. imagine that. dried right up.
i was kinda chocked cuz i would have like to expand his mind, or freak him out. (lol)
i was even contemplating he might be a vamp. i never had energy go so fast it was like i lost my focus.

as for spiritual people. it dpends on who it is real talk.
some people are open minded and very social and not secretive about what and how they practice.
but alot of ppl are. they truly taught that. shiz ive read books that are like the more ppl who know you practice, the weaker you become. tho these same ppl publish books that are read by at least a couple hundred and all online, sometimes under their main name.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:29 PM
Henri77

A cool topic.
I've noticed when I meditate outside and then take a walk, folks often say hi, or smile. even if I appear serious and am walking fast.
My energy-aura is most def expanded, pumped with love....and that is IT.

I've often wondered about performers, musical stars, singers especially.
Some exude a tremendous charisma-power-light when performing ....

And I suspect many are channeling more than their "personal" light.

Oprah mentioned working at a charity performance with Cher and Tina Turner.
Despite Oprah's fame ,she was astonished at the charisma-power these two projected when singing.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Master
I was at a temple and there was a ceremony going on. The energy was very positive. There was this particular master nun and everytime she walked close to me, I could sense her immense energy. At first, I thought it was all in my head as she was the leader and walking around the room. Then I closed my eyes and every time she approached me, I'd sense her energy again. I've never met another with such strong energy.

I prefer to be left alone in a corner. But little kids usually find me and love to either talk to me, wave hi, or literally sit or jump on my lap especially when I'm in my kids' karate classes.

We're going to a concert in August. I can't wait to see what type of energy the performers give off.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:07 AM
Henri77

I’ve always been very curious about charisma. Just what this is.
Especially that of performers , actors who become larger than life.
Robert Deniro says he’s quite shy-private... as are many film stars...

I feel, of todays musical performers … many likely don’t have this quality...to the degree of earlier periods.

As many musicians-singers are “products” rather than authentic personalities like those of the earlier eras.
(I love most all periods and certainly admire Gaga as well as some popstars)... however:

Recall seeing Neil Young at an outdoor concert , our state fair.……
As an ex hippie.… his music brought back memories, and a magical period.

I swear he cast a genuine spell over the audience.… it was more magic, than charisma,
and that... is really really rare.

When one can touch-move another's soul through their art.
Old 17-06-2012, 09:04 PM
mightything

i recently did a concert and i had a good 40 people stop drinkin to watch me and my boy perform. im deff not a normal musician. but i didnt project my energy out to catch attention. i put enough energy into the my lyrics. it was a good gathering seeing as they didnt know us and there was a full out dance party going on downstair
the pa system sucked to.

@berry some ppl have crazy energy with out practicing or even knowing what energy is rhough some could say prayer is meditation

@henri
i agree most musicians today are products. back in the day there wasnt a internet so power of skills and charisma is what got you known. gimics werent as accepted.
its hard to get famous today becuZ its all about conforming