Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 02-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Pathfinder

There are so many techniques out there on how to connect to the sacred source or what I call the primal grid.
The ancients used there buildings to harness these energy's on major vortex points.

Meditation alone will not do it. The reason for this is that our world is so disconnected at this point that the majority of people are set in concrete.

There energy points in there body have become unbalanced.
The whole system of points are not aligned with the energy
influx of the grid.

So, do we need to go to these sites to lock into the grids energy points and realign ourselves?

The conduit seems to be the quartz crystal...With copper and crystal you get a line of coduit that seems to lock into these points. Intent and focus to this source brings it into being.

The self must be in a calm and peaceful state to get these energy's through...So what we term meditation is the form that brings us to that state.

I'll elaborate on a device that I think is a conduit in the coming days ....The ancients used a similiar line so we can copy it to some extent.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Pathfinder

Dimensions don't have bounderies as such..To go into what we term another dimension, we go into another vibration.
I'm not totally sure how they work but I assume they overlap each other with different frequency or tones that permeate through each system.

Colours are so much more vivid, that words are not able to describe them.
It's not viewed through senses but in consciouness.
It's like it's part of you...If you know what I mean.

You can view other people..It comes down to your belief system on what you view.

I found that my awarness travels in some sort of triangle..Pyramid shape..This is like a protective coating.
Not sure how to put it in words really.
It's impossible to put the experience through to someone else.

You don't have a body...You seem immersed in this large awareness that draws you in and you travel inside it.
The problem is, if you fear it, you get drawn back.
Seems like a mechanism of sorts.
Even if there is a danger associated with an entity, you get drawn back.
Not at any stage do I think there is danger to me personally.
It really depends on the person..There are many people that just live in fear and there lives are fear based.
This energy will draw certain things into your point of view.

There are techniques, but I'm not going to give certain ones out. Only because they won't work for the majority of people.

There are many variables that can come into play..Depending on the persons health and there belief systems..Which are mainly fear based.
You have to have an inert strength of self knowing that your free to roam into these realms, because were born to do so.

People have become used to this reality so much that they would fear any unknown experience of the ethric.

In doing this, any technique won't work.

But I'll give one that will give a experience of drawing enery's through. This is the best one for people on many levels...Not just the grid but openning up energy and attracting these energy's..It will work as a mini intiation..A house of personal energy experience.

This can do many things...Not only going into the grid when your ready, but experiencing energy from the grid.

You have heard of pyramids that are for sale in a miniture state, that people go into and meditate basically.

They are made of plastic basically..and you put them together.

There no good..

What needs to be done, is one made in the same measurements as the great pyramid, but sized down..around 4 foot high or so.

they have to be made from copper..base and sides.. you need eight poles..

In these poles you need to place quartz crystal....

All these are conduits of energy...
After this is done you can place quartz inside as you wish.
The tibetan bowl can be used before you relax and try to go into a quiet mind to connect. The tones from the bowl open a energy of sorts.
Doing it a fair few times will anchor a vortex that you have created into the grid.
Don't expect it to happen straight away all this.
Take your time to balance the energy and get used to it first.
When your mind gets used to it and you feel comfortable and don't fear it.
Then things start to open up.

Don't rush it..Take your time..Get used to it first.
Even if it's a few months down the track..You get to a stage were your body gets used to these energy's and you don't fear it anymore, you start to be more adventurous with your intent.
What holds people back basically is, that they aren't used to an ethric energy experience and they fear it..
When this happens, you won't get jack ****.
I wanted to high lite that part..FEAR WILL HOLD YOU BACK..
This apply's to anything you do in life.

If anyone goes into making this device..At the top part you can place a quartz crystal.
I guarantee that this will open up energy's if it's done probably.

It's built on the same principles as the great pyramid but scaled down. As we know the pyramid is a conduit to the vortex points.

You need to earth this device.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Pathfinder

It's easy to find out the mesurments of the great pyramid.
scale them down to fit what size you want. It does not have to be four feet exactly.
This gives you a quick idea of scale down..
[link to answers.yahoo.com]

I'm sure there is plenty of information on the net that you can find..I haven't bothered to look..this is only a quick
reference to a smaller scale down.

Quartz does not have to be a paricular size..A good quality quartz is best but you don't need to go overboard.
little fragments in size..up to an inch or two or smaller.
they don't cost much in that size.

You put them inside the tube of the copper. Then seal the ends if need be.

On top you can place a larger quartz..up to five to six inches...make it fit like a candle holder in place.

It would be better to have the pyramid in one place if possible.
This would be the focus of energy from the earth to you.
like your own vortex point on the planet.

It's better outside on the earth

You would not put a pyramid indoors on top of electrical currents that disturb these energy's.
Look up the tesla coil..it's built on the same priciples.
The other thing that would help is a coiled copper quartz spring...About a foot long roughly.

This coil can be put in the earth..it would act as a current.
In the middle of the pyramid. you could have a smaller one on top...or hanging from the apex. These are currents that will attract energy far quicker. make sure they are even from top to bottom.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Pathfinder

There is one thing that I wanted to mention.

Our earth resonates at 6 to 8 hertz frequency.
As most would know, this is called the shuman resonance cavity.
Our consiousness also resonates at the same rate.
So there is a sycronicity with our awareness and the earth's biofield. This is basically the earth's grid.

This resonance has been distorted....It's like were stuck in a frequency that vibrates at a different level.
Were been put of balance basically.
our meridian points...chakra systems.

That's why were finding it hard to lock into the earth's grid points with our consciousness.

The corridors or gateways are toned at at different frequency to our natural state.

It's easy to see how this has been put in place.
With all the wave length's of radio and microwave emmisions that bombard our atmosphere, the distortion is on a massive scale.
There are mobile phone towers..some call them cell towers,
haarp and so on and on...It's endless on how many devices, that have been put in place.

It's made it harder for us to reconnect to the grid.
Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Pathfinder

The Australian aboriginals use the word songline, or dreaming tracks.
If you start to have a good look at the ancient stuff, you will find many references on the grid.

The songlines are the corridors that I talked about earlier.
Song...Vibration....
Lines...Corridors.

They are corridors of resonate vibration.

These corridors can be altered by tone..vibration.

Global warming is one of the biggest lies that has been told to humanity.
It serves a great agenda for there purpose.
The reason we are experiencing altered weather patterns and more frequent
earthquakes, is because our bios field, or earths energy grid, has been
infected with noise.
There are all sorts of waves and signals that are distorted around our bios field.
The earths field has been basically been inundated with these course frequency's.
This is why our weather patterns have been altered.
Nature's energy is not in sync at the moment.

This noise applies to our duality also. What we term evil...It's basically a noise in
our field of awareness.
Noise is a certain frequency in the field around our awareness that we come in contact with.
everything you see or know is a vibration....What that vibration is...It can be distorted or balanced
in it's content....So evil is just a noise in the matrix. The elite have this noise in there field
Old 03-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Pathfinder

Nearly all our past and present wars have been grid wars.
The so called elite have tried to take the vantage points on our globe, that have a significant point on the grids structure.

Most poeople think that these wars are thought over oil or other agendas.
This is not so...If you start to look were there fighting these wars, you will start to realize the points of energy in the geographic places.

There are certain intersections that are not known to people, were there interest lies.

There number one priority is to take hold of the full balance of the grid.
The thing is, they are to obsessed about getting hold and not realizing that they will never achieve this.
Stupit people..

There agenda is not to bring our money systems down, or is it to cull the population.
These scenario's are only conjectures from the conspiracy field.

There is no purpose in them doing these scenario's. They want total access to the grid points and corridors.
That is there number one priority.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Pathfinder

For anyone else building a pyramid here is a link to some good connectors.

[link to copperpyramids.net]

They are at the correct angles matching the Giza pyramid
Old 03-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Pathfinder

You have the main copper rods and endings to assemble. This part is easy enough.

You get a copper wire and curl it up into a spiral...not to thin..enough thickness, so it stays in shape.
Say the rods are 6ft long..put a string through the rods until it comes out the other end..tie the string to the end of the spiral and feed it through.
Make the spiral shorter than the rods

Get two 4inch copper rods that can fit inside the main rods.
These will go inside at each end
If there not that tight, put some sort of silca around them so they don't move. these rods will need to go inside..enough so the endings fit in.

These short rods can be sealed at the endings. before this happens, put some clean good sourced water inside with the quartz. Each of these short rods will contain the water and quartz inside them and each one will be sealed.

You can do it with all the rods.

To seal them...not sure what's on the market, but there should be something that's more natural...instead of chemical substances.

Maybe even some sort of wax.

The water..copper..and quartz are great conductors of energy.

When you insert the small rods inside the main rods...they will compress the spiral if it's to long...so that should not be a worry.

I know it's a bit of mucking around...but when you have completed them, you can dismantle and reset them up, were ever you wish

I hope all of this makes sense.

with the smaller pyramids..... you won't be able to use endings like the larger ones.

You might be able to use a round piece of wood that binds them permantley together...This will only apply at the bottom part of the pyramid. the four rods that meet up top can be closed up and binded with a wax..there is a wax that can be moulded like putty. you can mould it on top...like the capstone basically. I forget the name of the wax...I used to make statues from it and it's easy to mould.

These smaller pyramids will basically just stay inside the house anyway.

The smaller ones can be inserted with the spiral and the quartz attached to the spiral.. as you see fit. You can attach the quartz with the wax on each rung...then insert the spiral and quartz... like I mentioned in the larger pyramids.
Seal the endings.

you can put water inside the smaller pyramids also if you wish...the endings will be sealed.

After you have made them..you can put a smaller spiral at the top end....this will attach going down..not on top.
Smaller ones or larger ones.

This spiral can be.. 3 to 4 inches...or there abouts
Old 03-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Well, since I am a copper artist this is indeed intriquing.
Sheets come in 3'X10' - the last sheet I bought at my discount -might have been approx $250. Much less than another metal worker was paying...shop around.
The 4 feet part will be hard - or impossible to puchase. Never used to be.
You just need tin snips - less than $10. Wear gloves, copper is very sharp.

I say all this only to have a reason to "bring this up".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Pathfinder

The serpent myth goes back to the time of antiguity. It is imbedded through every culture on this earth.

With the copper coils that I mentioned...they are spiralled into the serpent imagery.

Electricity is symbolized by the serpent because of it's motion. When you witness electricty with your eyes...example.. passing between poles of spark gaps...it's serpintine in it's motion.

All energy is serpintine in it's motion..don't regard it as evil because it's not...It's only the motion of energy.

So the spiral copper coils would signify this motion of travel from the earth.

In the ancient egyptian culture...you will see the pharaohs that have an uraeus on there forhead...The gods were dipicted like this also. This is the serpintine motion that's situated with the pineal gland..or third eye.

Energy travels in the serpentine motion through the universal cosmos.
If you remember in the elite thread...I talked about filaments that are in the air. those filaments were worm like..or for better wording...serpentine.

These energy serpent motions can be different in nature..it depends on the conscious intent that permeates in it's field.

The aboriginal cuture have many paintings that dipict the serpent motion in there creation story's...and many other cultures have the same dipiction.

The problem is, people look at these serpents and think there some sort of evil entity that existed in ancient cultures imagination.

They were dipicting the creation story's of energy motion.