Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 07:33 PM
silver swan

Hi homecoming.
I was thinking about what you were saying about losing your sight. I know it may sound silly, but have you tried asking God or your guides for help? I am saying this because I was told that although it may sound obvious, by spiritual law we have to ask for what we want, in order for the help to be given.

Have you been sitting in a circle? This has helped my sight to develop as well. Good luck. I am sure you will find it again x
Old 08-03-2006, 05:03 PM
bodylisious32

Hi I Am New 2 This Forum, Was Soposed To Be Going To A Development Circle Tonight But It Has Been Cancelled, I Have Never Been To One Before, But Have Been Told To Go As For The Last Year And A Half I Have Been Haveing Phychic Experiences, Can Anyone Tell Me, What To Expect At This Circle, And What I Will Learn As A Newcomer To It.
Thanx, Kezxxx.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:21 PM
silver swan

Hi , welcome to the forum.
A development circle is a group of people who meet to develop their psychic ability. The group sit in a circle, and the lights are dimmed and normally the door is shut to prevent interruptions. Some one will responsible for leading the group into meditation.It is usually a guided meditation, and music is often used. The person leading the circle will pray for protection, and will stay out of the meditation to keep an eye over what happens. After meditation you discuss what you saw or felt with everyone. Sometimes you will recieve messages for people in the group, or you may see your guides. Some people do not ever see anything, but they may feel or hear something. Some people may just see colours, or feel very peaceful. x This is just a quick guide. I hope it helps x

Last edited by silver swan : 08-03-2006 at 07:26 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:41 PM
bodylisious32

Hi ,
Im new here, and was wandering wether anyone can advise me on a few things, I was soposed to be attending a development circle to night, and it was cancelled , over the last 1yr and half i have been having alot of phychic experiences.
1 EXAMPLE/ i went to a spiritualist church as i felt i had a message, when i got there, was 1st time evr going to one, my attention was drawn to a lady in the front row, i said to my b/f i feel like that women is going to get a message, as i also could see energy besides her, anyway it was a normal sunday service 1, and when the medium stoped the prayers and stuff, she started to go ahead with the readings, to my suprise, the 1st lady she went to, was the women i had pointed out, and gave her a reading, then the 4rth 1 along she came to me, dnt ask me how i knew this , i dnt know.
EXAMPLE 2/ i was sitting there 1 night on my own , i kept thinking im going to bed now but kept stayin abit longer, then all of a suddern, i heard my name getting called, out loud, i ran all round the livenroom, my heart pounding, as didnt know what was happening to me, i have heard this about 3 times now out loud, i often hear whispering, although my ears are more sharper now and the whisperings are getting louder, but i still cant manage to make out what is getting said, i was hopeing the development circle would shed some light on whats happening to me, as i dont know how to go about all this.i am haveing many more experiences, all this as happened very rapidly, and im wandering id anyone can help me, with some advise please.
thanx much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:54 PM
silver swan

development

Hi again. What you have described is definately your natural mediumistic ability coming through. I have had similar experiences to the ones you describe. I too joined a circle, and have found it valuable in understanding what has been happening. For a start, it is a relief to be able to talk freely with people who do not think you are mad!
The circle really helps you to tune in more to spirit. As for hearing your name being called, i too have experienced this. (see voices in the night thread) It can be frightening but I have been told that it is spirit trying to get your attention because when you have ability, spirit see this as a shining light that draws them in . I know it sounds crazy but I really believe that it is true.
Did you say that the circle was at a church? It is so important that it is ran by experienced people, and that protection is always used. It sounds as though you have very strong ability. I would like to hear how you get on if you go to a circle. Good luck!
Old 08-03-2006, 08:31 PM
bodylisious32

Thanx Silver Swan,
I always put up protection etc....{white light plus for extra added protection i also put a transparent golden dome around me, } i do this for me and my children.My daughter is very tuned to spirit, although she is going through a quiet time ryt now, i have been told she will use her gift in time, as she is only 8years old, she as predicted things since age 4yrs old, which have all come to pass, she is very talented in this area, plus i have been told by clairyvoyants that she will be known world wide for her abilities.
When i was a child i saw spirit myself, only my mum put this down to a vivid imagination and nyt mares, so as i was young i dismissed this, it wasnt till i got older, and more so over this last year, i have questioned what i saw , my b/f i met him through my daughter, as i was getting few experiences at the time, but i was concearned about my daughter, we got talking and he has helped explain quite abit to me, he is a Spiritual Healer,he also said to me, when a time comes when somebody is ready to develop, a Spiritual Teacher will come to them, he told me we have not met by chance, and he has come into my life as not only a b/f, but as me and my daughters teacher on a spiritual level.
As for the development circle, i dnt know now were to find another, as this man as now cancelled on me twice, as he has now got into television, {MOST HAUNTED} he is called Billy Roberts, he is soposed to be one of the best, but he is very busy with theatre work now, and his new job in t.v. i hope i find some where soon though as things are getting more and more happening.
Nice to meet you Silver Swan,.thanx for ure advice.
xxxkezxxx.

Last edited by bodylisious32 : 08-03-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:33 AM
bodylisious32

Hi sorry me again, does anyone know what this is, i have my theory but i just wanted some guidence, as all new to me , thanx.

hi, im sitting here, to my ryt i have feathery whisps, they keep coming into my eye contact every now and again there are white and blue speckles of lights, very tiny dotted ones, when i look at this it moves towards me, and somethink as just come towards me i followed it an it disapeered, was only tiny somethink.what are your thorts please.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:03 PM
silver swan

How do you feel whwn the presence is near? Do you feel scared or do you feel peaceful?
Old 09-03-2006, 02:26 PM
bodylisious32

I Feel Happy Relaxed, Not One Bit Scared,very At Ease Considering Its Ryt Besides Me.

As I Can Diferentiate, As There Was A Time Not Long Ago When I Had A Presence The Room Was Icy And I Just Got A Scared Feeling, Thats When I Called In Arch Angel Micheal, To Have This Energy Helped Into The Light.i Felt Better Then.
Old 09-03-2006, 07:16 PM
silver swan

Well now that you say that you feel happy and relaxed, maybe it could be your guardian angel?
Closed Thread