Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Oath

Talking to psychics

I'm talking to a couple psychics on Kasamba.com. It seems that there are some frauds and there are also some ones that are for real. I find the ones that are true charge very little and in my case none at all which makes sense. I mean a lot of people just want it for love life and success predictions and stuff. Mine is...well different though, and the lady I am talking to is very nice. It's rather interesting seeing how the ones that are fake think though. People do some strange things. Actually they probably have no idea whatsoever what they are doing. I would like to point something out though to everyone. I realized that tarot and what not can easily be influenced by other beings. I didn't bother to tell anyone this, because I didn't really know for sure until I asked the psychic about it today and she confirmed this. So don't rest a really important decision you have to make on psychic cards because there could be an evil force or what not trying to mislead you!
Old 16-04-2005, 08:35 AM
imported_devolution

Yes... I know of this.
You'll find copious adverts over the Internet (and in ordinary life - newspapers, magazines, etc.), advertising 'psychics' and 'mediums' who charge some hefty fee to tell your future.
There are even worse schemes, like people who claim to put 'evil spells' on other people or 'make' people fall in love with you! Dreadful stuff. :evil:

You're right - those who are honest and genuine, they don't ask for much, if anything - and usually a voluntary donation.
Old 16-04-2005, 11:26 PM
Oath

it seems that some use tarot cards as their main source! well like I said, the cards are easily influenced by things. hell i could do that myself.
Old 23-04-2005, 08:03 AM
Oath

Also If anyone wants to hire a psychic tell me first and I will tell you a real one.

My e-mail is [email protected] too if you are desperate since I havn't came here lately. (we need more members!)
Old 31-05-2005, 05:59 PM
david graham

tarot and crystal balls

Would you not say that if somebody was psychic they wouldn't need cards and crystalballs.
Aren't they just props to add to the drama and mystique to make it more believable in a physical context for the subject.

I have an old family friend who does tarot and i don't think that he necessarily needs them to make a prediction.
Although I have not seen him for some time or asked him about it I cant imagine why using cards etc would be any advantage.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:28 AM
Oath

Re: tarot and crystal balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by david graham
Would you not say that if somebody was psychic they wouldn't need cards and crystalballs.
Aren't they just props to add to the drama and mystique to make it more believable in a physical context for the subject.

I have an old family friend who does tarot and i don't think that he necessarily needs them to make a prediction.
Although I have not seen him for some time or asked him about it I cant imagine why using cards etc would be any advantage.

No I would not say that unless they are extremely gifted. Surely many ppl have had some sort of precognitive experience especially in the case of dreams. Possibly even yourself. Now wouldnt you say that some psychics are better than others? And all of them as far as I understand use some sort of tool as in the case with tarot. I have even heard of someone using regular playing cards! (now this sounds fake, but it works for them!). As in the case of them being props....perhaps for some ppl. And by some ppl I mean the ones who are pretending to give accurate readings. As for the real psychics I have some friends and they dont use anything fancy, mostly a deck of cards but I do see that a crystal ball or even just a plain pool of water as in the case of nostradamas has been used and apparently works.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:06 AM
Cedar_Ry

Tarot cards and crystal balls are tools. No more, no less. If you feel they are something that can be influenced by evil then don't use them.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:04 PM
david graham

Hello again Oath,
Thanks for the reply. I fully accept what you say above and intend to call on my old friend to ask of his view. I do know that his ability goes beyond need of physical tools.
I am in no way trying to discredit the use of cards or anything else :lol:
I'll let you know what he says
Old 09-10-2005, 08:18 PM
SororLuna

tarot cards are props but often necessary

Only my opinion (feel free to ignore :oops: ):

I agree that Tarot Cards and Crystal balls are props. However sometimes they are necessary. I have been trying to develop my psychic abilities for about 20 years now, and only know a few people that are talented enough not to have to use props (they have a strong enough link to spirit to not need any help from props).

I believe that the props have at least two functions: for those of us who are psychic but don't have confidence (and that's usually a lack of confidence in our own abilities), it gives a crutch that we perhaps don't need, but we THINK we need. The other function is to prime the pump, so to speak. I have seen top psychics in England use Tarot cards as a spring-board into more complex readings.

I think we should all strive to NOT have to use them, but they are a great help in developing your abilities along the way, until you hopefully reach the point when they are unnecessary.
Old 17-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Ancestral

Tarot, crystals, dowsing rods, and crystal balls are not props usually but tools for me to help my spirit guides to guide me. They are always subject to change because of the way I use their guidance and I find that my spirit guide are right more then I am. Although with anything in life they can be used for good or bad and I only use those tools mainly for myself no one else. That is an option should be left up to the person doing the reading and a real pyschic will tell you that everything is subject to change. Also helps me to be empathic which allows me to know when someone is dishonest. I enjoy one psychic but not sure if I could mention names here so I won't until given permission. But anyone who gets you to spill more information or any is a false one. I hate those whom take advantage of people but all I can do is if one crosses my path try to prevent them from finding another target. :)
Closed Thread