Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Angels3

Question God and Gods

If God is a universal person (i'll just refer to him/her as a person to make it easier), are the separate Gods people worship just an extension of him/her?? I look at religions like hinduism that have several different kinds of Gods, and although some people worship each one separately, at the end of the day are they not all one?? I had this very deep dream last night, and i'm trying to comprehend the meaning of it, and I think it has to do with this question.
Old 30-08-2011, 07:34 PM
nightowl

Hey angel3,

I kind of see it as God is revealed in many forms. The form is different in the numerous cultures. God is revealed in ways that we can or will understand God. So there are many cultures, many different people, many forms of God, but in my opinion they are all one in the same Spirit.

nightowl
Old 30-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Master
Angels3, there's a reason in mythology why there are gods of war, love, etc, and so forth. It's because they all embody various human traits, which speaks to the god-nature in all of us. Gods are analogous to the self-realised human being.
Old 30-08-2011, 08:13 PM
mattie

Universal Energies

The energies we call God aren’t a s(he). They are the Universe. All of it.

Anthropomorphizing God- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post220510
Old 30-08-2011, 08:52 PM
Elijah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
If God is a universal person (i'll just refer to him/her as a person to make it easier)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5vyISHK3oM&feature=related

I'm just fooling around, I know what ya mean.
Old 31-08-2011, 06:40 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels3
If God is a universal person (i'll just refer to him/her as a person to make it easier), are the separate Gods people worship just an extension of him/her?? I look at religions like hinduism that have several different kinds of Gods, and although some people worship each one separately, at the end of the day are they not all one?? I had this very deep dream last night, and i'm trying to comprehend the meaning of it, and I think it has to do with this question.

If someone requires worship he is inferior. That's why worship doesn't make sense.

3d
Old 31-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
If someone requires worship he is inferior. That's why worship doesn't make sense.
I've never heard that before. And it makes a lot of sense.
Old 31-08-2011, 11:02 AM
Alandra

There was really only one God per se that is no longer in this timeline. This rarefied Space God is the Original Creator. Most "gods" at this time are really group Entities who pursue their various agendas with believers on Earth. These Group Entities typically reside on the 4th spiritual level. To become a light onto one's self requires breaking free of all of this to become an individual. Heart Chakra Radiance is the only real path to do this successfully. :)
Old 31-08-2011, 12:44 PM
luis:D

I think that everyone here agree in one God, the think is how to define a God, is S(He) an entity, a force, a person, a light? or simply all together? can We describe it with our corporeal words? or is He(She) undescriptible? is it in us all or is it out of us?... i guess You guess who wants to guess..... Peace!