Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 19-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Now some of this might be a little long but I will do my best.

First lets start with what Jesus said and let's see if we can find anything that is similar.

That motion and rest is the same thing as the Heart Sutra Void=Form and Form=Void.

The place where the light came into being by itself would be emptiness.

Daoism can really help with this one.

So we see similarities between what Jesus has said, Daoism and Buddhism.

So what is that light/energy and since we are talking Buddhism is there any reference to energy/light?

So now we know that energy is the base of our Primordial State and is what all things in all dimensions are made of.

So what about Hinduism?

Let's look at what Kashmir Shaivism has to say.

I hope I broke that down to show that everything is light/energy. Without that realization you can't become one like Siva or realize the Primordial State or as Jesus would say, become a Son of God.

that was really good simple breakdown. great for lazy people like me to understand. thanks for sharing!

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 19-09-2017, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
No tradition thinks that the void, no thoughts is enlightenment.

If you do some research you will see over and over again that the void is a trap and is not the goal.

You experienced the void "quiet mind", "the gap between two thoughts" and think you have achieved it all. Done..

That shows why a teacher is important, to help the student know there is more and not to make such mistakes.

I also just gave you a couple of good descriptions to enlightenment. None of them mentioned no mind, no thoughts etc..

I didn't say no mind no thoughts is enlightenment, what I said was ( if you put some glasses on ) some think.....

I Don't need a teacher to tell me their interpretation, I know from my own.
There are no mistakes, everything happens for a reason and when the time is right.... it will all come together.
You obviously need one but that doesn't mean others do...
Old 19-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
that was really good simple breakdown. great for lazy people like me to understand. thanks for sharing!

Thank you running. Much appreciated.
Old 19-09-2017, 07:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I didn't say no mind no thoughts is enlightenment, what I said was ( if you put some glasses on ) some think.....

There are no mistakes, everything happens for a reason and when the time is right.... it will all come together.

Sounds good sky.

I would say I have found a guru like out of legend. I am very blessed.

Thank you.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Sounds good sky.

I would say I have found a guru like out of legend. I am very blessed.

Thank you.

You thanks all the people for wrong interpretation ? So that is great. We are all energy? We're all need that type of energy, what type of energy? Hahaha , intoxicated for what? Wrong energy of a merit? That's great. All religions said the same thing? Your only believe? Energy to becomes God? Do how many of them become Gods or Shiva? That's all misleading. Great!
Old 19-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

You said, no. But he said, thanks? As if what you said, is wrong. But he, thanks for what?
Old 19-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Suspended
Quote:

You can thanks him because because he let you suffer of kundalini symptoms. That's good.
Old 19-09-2017, 08:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You can thanks him because because he let you suffer of kundalini symptoms. That's good.

lol. yeah. feeling good from bliss is some kinda suffering.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 19-09-2017, 09:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
lol. yeah. feeling good from bliss is some kinda suffering.

People always intoxicated by suffering. You're not an exception. But jonesboy said, that's the energy to bring people to become god like or Buddha nature, I doubt about it. Have you achieved the Buddha nature now? Hahaha , you only enjoy the suffering. Or the invasion of demons. What you get is not all people wanted, innit?
Old 19-09-2017, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
People always intoxicated by suffering. You're not an exception. But jonesboy said, that's the energy to bring people to become god like or Buddha nature, I doubt about it. Have you achieved the Buddha nature now? Hahaha , you only enjoy the suffering. Or the invasion of demons. What you get is not all people wanted, innit?

well i guess i should just come out and say it. im not a buddhist. and i have never been into gods either. in your world im am evil god here to make people miserable. in my world im a truck driver hauling reefer. that happens to have an experience with bliss.

you may be the most lost and confused person i have come across. i dont know if should laugh and your ridiculious accusations of me? or other things you say? feel sorry for you? or be concerned that somebody may be dumb enough to believe your outrageous accusations of things.

Wherever I May Roam