Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Master
If you look around the forum, you're bound to run into my experience with Her soon enough.

Funny thing is, I once enjoyed opening up and discussing it...now, it's more like "meh...been there, raised Her...no biggie". Maybe I am growing way beyond my fascination and pre-occupation with it now.
Old 17-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django

Barrynu, do you relate to this article:

http://www.innerexplorations.com/chmystext/isit.htm

I can relate to some but not all.What I experience is so hard to describe but I think its better if I point out how I differ than how i relate
I have not experienced any loss of self or ego.I have never had much of an ego but as my energy increased I got attention from sensitive
people and I could see that my ego could grow if I stayed with these spiritual groups. It was too much attention for me and thats why I left my spiritual groups and ended up doing it alone but my ego stayed the same......I have no desire to get rid of my ego.I see the ego and personality and mind are required as they wrap around my "I",and my "I" is a projection of self or god or whatever.

Maybe my ego will collapse but the difference is I am 5 years into conscious kundalini recognition and it has anchored in my heart and started to put down roots in my brain and I have had no desert or dark night,so I believe kundalini has moved through me faster than those that have the darknights etc..

I do feel a kind of apathy but I would not say its a state of flatness.....when I am in trance(anytime i close my eyes or relax)it is not silent or void,,,it is vibrant full of life and a kind of motion,when it does calm down it is peace and love and life with thoughts...plenty of thoughts but they dont affect my state of being,if a nasty one arises ,it is felt emotionally,usually in seconds and then its gone and the space where it came from is smothered in love and beauty.

A difference is that I didnt get here by silence and meditation and quietening the mind...my mind is rarely silent but the thoughts have very little power
over the bliss that is always flowing...so emotion came first then trance as I sank into the emotion and when the energy reached the heart,the love just exploded and changed to vibrant bliss.
So maybe it is silencing the mind and looking for the void that brings the flatness of ego death.I suppose I never shut out my mind or my ego or personality....so I accepted all I was and hopefully avoided all that dark stuff that has given my beautiful friend kundalini a scary face.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Deactivated Account
unrelated to dyjanos question to barrynu. i was just reading the link.

copied from dyjanos link

"Also, when I don't over-work (especially mentally), there is a subtle flow of bliss buoying up my heart--the ananda of the Hindus, and the joy which Christ promised. Nevertheless, as I say, it takes some getting used to and can feel like psychic death, in many ways."

this person is in the process. in the process based on my experience there are many things that can stand in the way. and it for me also felt like a death. during the process the mind, circumstances, and emotions can stop the flow. i think thats where everybody gets concerned about the ego.

once the bliss has worked its way through the mind and emotional body then the idea of it being about the ego gets lost. cause there is no longer a barrier between bliss and you. you are that in whatever the context.

im not sure if strategy or concerns about the ego helps or not. it probably does though during the process. like meditating helps. slowing everything down to allow the experience of bliss.

its probably different for everybody. for me it was about releasing emotional baggage and memories to make room for the bliss. at some point it takes over on everything. perhaps doing an ego strategy would work the same. i dont know?

i havent read through the whole thing on the link. i just saw where he or she was at in the process and wanted to post the context of the experience that i saw. and make some comments about it.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 17-05-2017, 10:43 PM
Ascender

hey man thanks for putting jan esman on my radar!
Old 17-05-2017, 10:53 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Ha, yes I do ask a lot of questions about kundalini, but not because I want it activated right now,

It`s activated django
Old 17-05-2017, 11:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
hey man thanks for putting jan esman on my radar!

no problem. glad u found him helpful. David Spero is another one whom speaks plainly and honestly. from experience i know he has a lot of power.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 18-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Deactivated Account
and you may already know. but living unbound has a chatroom. i have been there before. jeff has been helpful there. jonesboy and jeff seem to know a lot about the traditions.

im not as interested in the traditions. perhaps since i done well without them. i dont see the purpose but thats just me. i do find it interesting at times.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 18-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
and you may already know. but living unbound has a chatroom. i have been there before. jeff has been helpful there. jonesboy and jeff seem to know a lot about the traditions.

im not as interested in the traditions. perhaps since i done well without them. i dont see the purpose but thats just me. i do find it interesting at times.
KUN DA LIIIIIIII ni ..ya thats me.
Old 21-05-2017, 09:28 PM
Newbie ;)

My kundalini became active 7 years ago. Only in the past three months has it been awakened. My chakras 2 to 5 opened. There are bursts of energy out of my chakras along my spine. There is a flow of energy from the base of my spine to the top of my throat. There is activity in my two highest chakras. It was just a couple days ago when there was finally activity in my third eye chakra. It has been a powerful ride. I am fighting it because it scares me with how powerful it is.
Old 22-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by janesix
My kundalini became active 7 years ago. Only in the past three months has it been awakened. My chakras 2 to 5 opened. There are bursts of energy out of my chakras along my spine. There is a flow of energy from the base of my spine to the top of my throat. There is activity in my two highest chakras. It was just a couple days ago when there was finally activity in my third eye chakra. It has been a powerful ride. I am fighting it because it scares me with how powerful it is.

I know how you feel.I fight it too at times as it can get so strong.Surrender to it and it gets a lot easier.