Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 11-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Caspar

Question Tissue Salts?

I almost bought tissue salts today, and then a part of me was like: "No, really, are you serious? Don't be a fool." So I put them back.

As far as I understand it:
It's a homeopathic medicine. (in the sense that minute quantities are used. I'm not sure if the guiding diagnostic principle is strictly homeopathic)
They consist of elemental minerals can work on the more subtle aspects of body chemistry.

My concerns are that seeing these minerals are elemental, all our food must contain varying levels of the whole spectrum of salts. Seeing that minute amounts are used, I can't see how the influence of any one(or combination) of salts can outweigh the random influence of everything else we ingest. Homeopathic medicine is a different story because (as I understand) plants contain unique molecules which then effect bodily systems but tissue salts are just common elements in special configurations.

I can't see how any efficacy could be due to anything more than the placebo effect. Or is it, possibly, a case of energetic influence such as something like Bach Flower Remedies?

I'd be interested to hear what members have to say about this. Are my conclusions correct? Has anybody used them with success?
Old 11-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Everly

Tissue salts are, indeed, homeopathic.

Homeopathy is, in essence, a vibrational medicine. The particular "ingredient" is diluted and succussed a certain number of times for each potency. Once diluted, there seems to be no detectable levels of the original substance.

But it's there. I've been using homeopathy for over 20 years. I've been fortunate to have been treated by well-known homeopaths, two of whom are also M.D.s.

When people try to dismiss homeopathy, I tell them that if it were a mere placebo effect, it wouldn't work on nonhuman animals. My veterinarian is world-famous and literally wrote the book on homeopathy for dogs and cats. I also point out that England's royal family's physicians use homeopathy regularly. Homeopathy is accepted and practiced all over the world.

Now...tissue salts...

What was it that led you to the particular remedy? Did you read that it might be beneficial for a problem you have? They're actually made from 12 different minerals the body needs. So each one addresses a specific need or problem.

It's not generally recommended to take any homeopathic remedy as a nutritional supplement. It really is medicine, designed to be used as such.

Bach Flower Remedies are similar to homeopathy, but not quite the same. The difference lies in how and why they're used. Bach flowers treat physical problems by addressing the emotional and mental symptoms that accompany them. Homeopathy acts at much deeper level to treat the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. In homeopathy, those things are not separate, but part of the whole.

When prescribed by a professional or used knowledgeably, homeopathy works. It's always my first line of defense for me and my companion animals.

FWIW, every medicine cabinet should have Bach's Rescue Remedy along with some polychrest homeopathic remedies.
Old 11-06-2015, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspar
Seeing that minute amounts are used, I can't see how the influence of any one(or combination) of salts can outweigh the random influence of everything else we ingest.
True, and the purer one's diet, the greater the effects of vibrational medicine as you referred to it. So as always, it comes down redirecting your energy and concerns towards your own lifestyle choices, rather than questioning the effectiveness of the medicine.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:52 AM
Knower

You use small amounts of something, thus biasing the solution (or end up having a biased water) toward holding a specific type of energy your body needs or could have use of, thus helping alleviate and heal health issues.

We are made mostly of water (about 80% in weight, but about 99% molecularly if I remember correctly). Either way, the water we ingest has significant impact.

There's a lot more to water than just "H2O". Water's molecular structure. Everything that goes into water restructures water on molecular level. If you dilute a solution so much that "there's no more salt in it", the water still keeps those molecular structures corresponding to that salt or mineral or whatever else. Water has a memory. So if you ingest positively structured water it will make you feel better, and help you get rid of health problems.
If body notices better water, it will begin replacing bad water.

Quote:
True, and the purer one's diet, the greater the effects of vibrational medicine as you referred to it.
Goes both ways. The purer one's diet, thus the body, the greater the effects of negative energies, should they somehow slip through.
Old 12-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Caspar

Quote:
It's not generally recommended to take any homeopathic remedy as a nutritional supplement. It really is medicine, designed to be used as such.

I definitely have a specific problem that tissue salts claim to address and I'm not just looking to 'maximize health'. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 12-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspar
I definitely have a specific problem that tissue salts claim to address and I'm not just looking to 'maximize health'.

Then definitely go for it. It may take time, since homeopathy can work slowly at times. But I've experienced nearly instant results, too. Stick with it and trust that this will be the answer to your problem. All the best to you.