Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2007, 09:27 AM
Dariel

energy vitamins + other tips

Hi all of you who are vegetarians,

I recently learned few things to improve my nutrition and wanted to share those with you. Maybe you find there some help.

Proteins helps in detoxification
This I did not know. My friend is nutritional therapist and told me that many reasearches show that vegetarians have worse toxifications of some metals etc stuff in their body than those who eat some meat, because of the lack of proteins. Many vegetarians do not take care of searching and learning to get proteins right and this may cause health issues later on. I am vegetarian myself and started to be more careful with protein levels and noticed it requires a lot of effort to get enough of those. So nuts, beans, tofu, soya products, eggs (very good if one uses them) etc need to be used A LOT to get enought proteins.

Vitamins can be balanced with energyhealing
I have been doing this myself, and measuring vitamin levels and doing some reseach for fun ( I am energy healer). So there is certain vitamins and mineral levels which are usually low especially for vegetarians, but this method is worth using for all of us, as today's nutrition does not have so high nutritional level. So before eating your food, bless it concentrating on your crown and heart chakras feeling love. Ask the food to be purified from all lower energies and ask divine angels to include all the vitamines and minerals into the food, which you may need at the moment. Bless for a while keeping your hands on the top of the food and stop when you feel it is enough. I have been doing this a while now. At least it does not cost you anything to try (actually other method is to absorb those from mother earth through soles).

Love and light
Dariel
Closed Thread