Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-10-2017, 07:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Chakra Orgasms

I feel like something unusual happened to me with one guy I work with.

It started of weird, like I was attracted to him, yes, but every time we spoke to each other when we locked eyes, it was like some emotion past between us, whatever I was feeling.

One day, we were talking about something and when I looked into his eyes, I saw a kindness and caring aspect of his heart - like love.

I turned away I got scared, I am married, and I started to think about how much I liked him and how I love my husband and, that I did not want to hurt anyone in this.

Ever since then I feel like I am connected to him. I feel like I love him, with all my heart.

I always run away when I see him at work now and if he comes and sits near to me or comes into the same space as me, I feel a myriad of emotions. I feel like I can feel his emotions and I wonder if he can know this. Not only that but I feel like, really good from being around him.

I had to sit near him for two weeks recently and, over the course of those two weeks, I felt really anxious and a bit stressed, but I also felt randomly, like I start to feel like I am having an orgasm at different parts of my body - first at my Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Throat Chakra. This has never happened before, so I am pretty sure its because of him.

And last night when I was thinking about things on my own, I feel like that has happened at my heart chakra - orgasm, also. I realised that I don't have to be scared of love and that I should let this guy go.

Can anyone explain what is happening here.....
Old 11-10-2017, 01:49 AM
Ascender
Interesting phenomenon. I think I heard of people being able to do that. It wouldn't be a stretch to wonder if he's a tantra practitioner or something.
Old 22-10-2017, 06:47 AM
Newbie ;)

oh wow. id like to experience that.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:01 PM
Master
Protect yourself around this person and intend to do so, then see what happens. Maybe they need your energy and you will know if it's intentional or unintentional on their part. Protect yourself and you will know their intentions.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Master
I would like to experience an orgasm on my chakras; it sounds good. Are you spiritually open and do you know if this guy is spiritually open or not? Maybe you are sharing energies without realizing it.
Old 23-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella
I feel like something unusual happened to me with one guy I work with.

It started of weird, like I was attracted to him, yes, but every time we spoke to each other when we locked eyes, it was like some emotion past between us, whatever I was feeling.

One day, we were talking about something and when I looked into his eyes, I saw a kindness and caring aspect of his heart - like love.

I turned away I got scared, I am married, and I started to think about how much I liked him and how I love my husband and, that I did not want to hurt anyone in this.

Ever since then I feel like I am connected to him. I feel like I love him, with all my heart.

I always run away when I see him at work now and if he comes and sits near to me or comes into the same space as me, I feel a myriad of emotions. I feel like I can feel his emotions and I wonder if he can know this. Not only that but I feel like, really good from being around him.

I had to sit near him for two weeks recently and, over the course of those two weeks, I felt really anxious and a bit stressed, but I also felt randomly, like I start to feel like I am having an orgasm at different parts of my body - first at my Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Throat Chakra. This has never happened before, so I am pretty sure its because of him.

And last night when I was thinking about things on my own, I feel like that has happened at my heart chakra - orgasm, also. I realised that I don't have to be scared of love and that I should let this guy go.

Can anyone explain what is happening here.....

This is pretty normal but congrats all the same.

Energy with increased depth starts to flow through us, we start to notice it from our surroundings and all around us.

As that energy hits upon our obstructions that energy can become ecstatic.. just like an orgasism.

What you are really feeling is shared issues from the people around you hitting on your issues, now the energy just feels ecstatic.

This is also a phase and with increased depth will go away. If you don't have a shared issue things just flow through.

If things get to intense, uncomfortable which it can and you need some assistance with the energy.

Please let me know,

Tom
Old 23-10-2017, 01:42 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't know. I tried to talk to him about the weirdness and he completely shut me down and that really hurt that he didn't want to hear anything that what is in my heart. So i wont talk to him now.
It looks like he cannot deal with his emotions/or he is cruel and manipulative.

Its weird, I feel like I can hear his voice inside of my head talking to me without him talking out loud when he is around me; and in my heart, I feel like sometimes it quickens and he is talking to me, and I since all of this started I feel like I have a deeper understanding of myself, more access to my self conscious and can see but at the same time I feel like my thoughts are racing, a lot.

The funny thing is, before I started to talk to him, for some reason I thought he is a spiritual healer and that he has a good heart, but in reality, we cant get through to each other . We keep clashing and we both get upset and hurt. Its weird.

Why does this happen, do you think he is also aware and this is happening to him too, or am i just psychotic.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Protect yourself around this person and intend to do so, then see what happens. Maybe they need your energy and you will know if it's intentional or unintentional on their part. Protect yourself and you will know their intentions.

I was about to say the same thing. I've experienced this with multiple men. I'd be around them and feel sexually aroused. They'd be in my thoughts when we weren't even together. All of these men were taken, married with children. I never took the bate because I kne wit was them and not me. Plus I'm not about to get involved with someone who's already involved with someone else. These people are energy vampires. Whether theyre unhappy with their current predicament or just want your light. DO NOT get involved with this man. I guarantee he will effect your lower chakras.
Old 29-01-2018, 07:03 AM
Newbie ;)

I’m glad to see someone else describe it this way too. Only in the heart area for me “heart orgasm”. Mine will go on and on with every thought of this one person from my past. Then occasionally it’s followed by pain. Trying to sort through it now :/