Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-08-2017, 06:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I am also just starting to learn that being a Dark soul and realising the Light are not mutually exclusive things.
Also, how one does not 'choose' the path of Darkness, it chooses them and you cannot fight against this once it happens.

I can always win the battle against the darkness or evil. Their don't have high real dharma they can only integrated into people who don't know about dharma. They're not severe or terrible, question is you can't see them and you've no real dharma to fight against them.

I'm different, my dharma can search and eliminate them in an instance. They can't match my dharma or not be able to stand my dharma for a few seconds. If I use my dharma to burn them their bodies catch fire or be ignited. I can filter them out from the human bodies easily. That's why I can help Horse to eliminate the white bones ghost or demon.

I've method to find the right person that I want to deal with around the world or even in the universe. That's my expertise. My three spirits are Spirit-Gods. That's why my Spirit-Gods are similar or more attained to the high level dharma than other Gods. Actually, I've more than 10,000 highest dharma in the world. My dharma are mostly constructive but the demonic power are not destructive.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I can always win the battle against the darkness or evil. Their don't have high real dharma they can only integrated into people who don't know about dharma. They're not severe or terrible, question is you can't see them and you've no real dharma to fight against them.

I'm different, my dharma can search and eliminate them in an instance. They can't match my dharma or not be able to stand my dharma for a few seconds. If I use my dharma to burn them their bodies catch fire or be ignited. I can filter them out from the human bodies easily. That's why I can help Horse to eliminate the white bones ghost or demon.

I've method to find the right person that I want to deal with around the world or even in the universe. That's my expertise. My three spirits are Spirit-Gods. That's why my Spirit-Gods are similar or more attained to the high level dharma than other Gods. Actually, I've more than 10,000 highest dharma in the world. My dharma are mostly constructive but the demonic power are not destructive.
Thing is, Jeremy, you talk in self-referencing terms, such as 'your Dharma' and 'another's Dharma' and how you have "more than 10,000 highest Dharma in the world..."

Fact is, Dharma is Dharma and Dharma can be embraced (not 'owned') on many different levels according to one's belief system.

Do you know what is 'evil' Jeremy? It's owning your actions! It's saying that you are 'responsible' for your own actions!

I know that my gaze can destroy people in seconds, but I also know that it's not 'me' it's not 'God' it's not a 'demon'...it's what the spirit inside wishes...it's not 'evil' ....it's not 'good' either.

When I say I am on the 'Dark path' it's because I am the total polar opposite to those who walk the 'Light path' and I have tried..tried being a 'creature of Light' but I fight against my soul...my true nature all the way there...however I have also learned there's nothing 'wrong' with being Dark either...that's only up to other people, when in the end, only God can judge me and God's judgment is all that matters!

It's all still Duality anyway...but meh.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Suspended
I've so much as 10,000 dharma, they're all transferred to me by my mentors. The most of them are from Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, Old Angel (I don't know his name), creator( blue Light Power), Good Energy(in energy form, she's the collector of all energy from all source of dharma) ...... and others. Now there're more than 10,000 dharma. If you ever follow my threads in Buddhism section then you'll say they're exaggerated but they're exactly IS what I can do. That's called dharma.

Dharma or Mana is what I can perform with some efford or effect to do certain work. My dharma to see thousands of miles away from me, to heal my patients, to fight the bad gods, to create or controlling of bad weather........by using my energy or mind power but not by labor or physical energy.

What's evil is never respect others' feelings but trying his|her best to give people sick, pain, disorder the world peace, turmoil the good.......

"Your gaze can destroy people in a second", it's just an abstractive saying but can you actually doing it? I doubts or asserted to say, no, you can't.

When you're on the dark path that's you're starting in that path and you can't get out of it and he|she must do and try his best to be honest and righteous but not swaying to either sides (good or bad) according to mood or circumstances.

God(s) may or may not judging someone but the individual karma will and what or that is "the real world work".

Duality or not is only apply to certain extent and is not important. It's because my 3 spirits are out of me to stay outside, does Duality the whole truth? No, that's Buddha manduane's perception when he's alive. Or it can be right or it can be not applicable in my case.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I've so much as 10,000 dharma, they're all transferred to me by my mentors. The most of them are from Jesus, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, Old Angel (I don't know his name), creator( blue Light Power), Good Energy(in energy form, she's the collector of all energy from all source of dharma) ...... and others. Now there're more than 10,000 dharma. If you ever follow my threads in Buddhism section then you'll say they're exaggerated but they're exactly IS what I can do. That's called dharma.

Dharma or Mana is what I can perform with some efford or effect to do certain work. My dharma to see thousands of miles away from me, to heal my patients, to fight the bad gods, to create or controlling of bad weather........by using my energy or mind power but not by labor or physical energy.

What's evil is never respect others' feelings but trying his|her best to give people sick, pain, disorder the world peace, turmoil the good.......

"Your gaze can destroy people in a second", it's just an abstractive saying but can you actually doing it? I doubts or asserted to say, no, you can't.

When you're on the dark path that's you're starting in that path and you can't get out of it and he|she must do and try his best to be honest and righteous but not swaying to either sides (good or bad) according to mood or circumstances.

God(s) may or may not judging someone but the individual karma will and what or that is "the real world work".

Duality or not is only apply to certain extent and is not important. It's because my 3 spirits are out of me to stay outside, does Duality the whole truth? No, that's Buddha manduane's perception when he's alive. Or it can be right or it can be not applicable in my case.
He's just not getting it here people, is he?

* a resounding "no" occurs.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
He's just not getting it here people, is he?

* a resounding "no" occurs.

How can a poor understanding be highly involved in highest dharma learning. If an elite God or strong alien is integrated in your body what can your do? If as your understanding, then you're the forever victims by them. What I said is real in this real world. Once my fingers joint are pain. I never in my life have such pain , so I've to find out the main reason to make me to have the pain.

You know what I've found, it's an alien who is integrated in my body , the pain is the Alien's sickness of his finger joints . Not mine. Then how am l going to take him out of me? The only way, after a number of trial, I decide to dip myself in the sun. All spirits are not be able not to be burn off by the heat of the fire in the sun . Then the alien is getting out trying to escape but burn to death. But not me, that's one of my the highest dharma.

I write up to here, I don't think you understand a bit about it. Don't you? HAHAHA just be it.