Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
ok, lets spell this out.

Let's spell this out? You've got to be kidding me...

Quote:
.1. No one can know what i exaggerate, play at, do when I get "pinned" over the internet. For all you know I could be a 20 year old Virgo..I could be lying about my age and gender...etc and you would not even know it.

Again, an attempt to avoid being pinned down. All of your attempts to refute your Gemininess simply reaffirm my sense that you are one. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Quote:
Also dictating who someone is by when they were born in relation to the stars...etc is ok on a generational scale, but on an individual and personal scale, that is ridiculous. It's a twisting of perceptions and enforces false judgement of an individual as well as encourages other people's self satisfaction at "guessing your star sign" and other inconsequential things like that.....etc

There's only a "twisting of perceptions" and "false judgement" when self-interest becomes a factor. Authentic astrology is without doubt applicable on a personal level, though it requires absolute detachment from the concerns of the human condition in order to yield accurate results.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Casio

Casio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucuno
How can you change the world? Many want to change the world besides you.
And what kind of change? for harmony or for chaos? Cause atm breaking the veil is like opening pandoras box and if ya herd of that story; you should know what could happen when you do. Every action has consequences and so yea...

Edit: also rushing the world into changing will usually lead to many disasters, that's why we let it go with the flow.
It's no different when your swamped with work, if you push too hard and rush like hell, you will most likely burn out, but if you flow, you will get it done.
The same thing can happen with this world, change takes time, the world is changing, just not quickly.

Also change is eayer to achieve if you have more people helping you trying to change the world alone is alot harder than doing it with the support of other people
Old 08-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowside
I'm going to try a break or damage the veil, using condensed energy. Here's how I'm going to go about it, I'm going to find a stone/rock/small object and im them going to enchant it......

hmmm Shadowside.... Well, first of all, the veil only exists in the human mind as an illusory barrier in consciousness. By being overly involved with thinking and the external world there appears to us a limitation that doesn't really exist.

I didn't read all the responses to this thread and probably others have suggested the same, but if you want to shift into another dimension, simply learn how to ease into it in your awareness.

There's a thread about Phasing that might interest you at: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6877

And this website from Frank Kepple: http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Xan

Old 08-12-2010, 08:24 PM
Guide
Quote:
not trying to end the world, just trying to change it for the better.

Then stop trying to be a hero.

Maybe you could change the world for the better by sitting down and meditating on the subject, and realize how small you've made yourself look in comparison to the veil.

Forgive me for assuming, but the veil could very well be your ego..

But ego is a difficult subject here are Spiritual Forums..
Old 08-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Shadowside

Xan that is the psychic censor your talking about, the veil isn't imaginary as it affects the physical world where it is weaker, ever wonder why the bermuda triangle is such an odd place? That's because the veil is weak there. I'm not shifting my awareness , i'm destroying the physical limitations that the veil puts on us that dosen't allow energy to appear and effect things in a larger scale. Like throwing fire as an example. Or growing a tree in half the time. Those things MIGHT be possible if the veil were to collapse, something I'm attempting to do.

If i stop being a hero, well I guess I have to be a villian, And honestly do you really want that?
Old 08-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Guide
Quote:
If i stop being a hero, well I guess I have to be a villian, And honestly do you really want that?

Woah woah woah!.. Are you a self proclaimed hero already? And you've been doing this 8 years? Well, golly, you're doing a great job, aren't you. Anyway I merely hinted at you to stop trying to be one, well, now you've changed it all up on me and I've just lost my bearings on the conversation..

It is not simply black and white in this world. There are not just heroes or villains, it is that which is between that makes up what is human today. I asked you to stop trying, because it is a goal not worth achieving, in my opinion.

And to answer your question, yes, I'd rather have you as a villain of sorts. At least you would be doing something useful. Cheers!

By the way, you bring up a good point about the Bermuda Triangle. But there a plenty of theories out there, unfortunately, it's not an easy topic to sift through.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Xan that is the psychic censor your talking about, the veil isn't imaginary as it affects the physical world where it is weaker, ever wonder why the bermuda triangle is such an odd place? That's because the veil is weak there. I'm not shifting my awareness , i'm destroying the physical limitations that the veil puts on us that dosen't allow energy to appear and effect things in a larger scale. Like throwing fire as an example. Or growing a tree in half the time. Those things MIGHT be possible if the veil were to collapse, something I'm attempting to do.

Shadowside... I didn't say the veil is imaginary... I said the idea that it's a barrier is an illusion. It's not. You simply have to learn how to let go enough to ease through it.

Clinging to an identity of either hero or villain is part of that illusion. How about finding out who You really are, without ideas or labels... then see how thin those veils become and how quickly they can fade away.

Xan

Old 08-12-2010, 09:39 PM
Shadowside

I have done some heroic things before so yeah I'm an astral hero. But now im a hero gone bad a heroic villian (dramatic background music).
Old 08-12-2010, 10:02 PM
Shadowside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
hmmm Shadowside.... Well, first of all, the veil only exists in the human mind as an illusory barrier in consciousness.

Well that statement isn't totally misleading then.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Lucuno

Quote:
Xan

Usually hero's become villains in the end Mr. Batty, NOT a heroic Villain, but just a villain cause it would lead to harm of Innocence as well.
Whats so Heroic about harming Innocents with doing that huh? And no; your not the chosen one, anyone that claims that will obviously be false.
Closed Thread