Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 25-05-2011, 12:48 AM
spirit72

Post Matrex Healing with EFT...

I was using EFT to heal some past issues using matrix imprinting, I was having very powerful visions, and a very good result from the work... I have managed to get hold of the full EFT library so I can learn more and work through it without a therapist as it is costly :O( Sad because I felt I connected with her...
My question is will I get such a good result from doing it on my own..? as I found someone there to help prompt me, and look that little bit deeper as to what my younger self needed at that point very helpful, and don't feel I would look so deep within without the prompt...?

Any thoughts...
Old 21-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Master
I'm not really sure where to begin myself so I don't know how much help I can be, but... I think a good start would be to sit somewhere comfortably and do an old school pen n paper throwback lol.

I would say to make a list of what is currently bothering you or what symptoms you are experiencing.. and then separately to make a timeline of past events that you feel affected by yet.. or a list, whatever seems most logical to you.. so far I've only started the symptoms list hehe.. but I've put thought into it all so it shouldn't take that long.. so silly I procrastinate so easily..

I'm reading a book called Instant Emotional Healing that has a slight variation on the tapping and includes a bit of other stuff like emdr..
do you think it's possible to learn the matrix imprinting by yourself? and how easy is it to learn compared to conventional eft?

omg this thread is from May.. lol sorry.. well I am curious to know about your progress in these few months and what you've concluded, thank you =)
Old 09-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Jason72

I find healings work alot better when two people are involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2CnC7TrAc
Old 10-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Master
You Tube has a good selection of EFT's