Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 29-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
YOU CAN BE HEALED in an INSTANT ! See: A Course In Miracles and practice daily~

Red Kratom for the pain! Safe and effective HERB ...... too much will make you puck so start with a teaspoon in Yerba Mate' and increase one teaspoon at a time ~ works for 4-6 hours
Where can you find the red kratom? I couldn't find any on amazon. And the book, who is the author?
Old 29-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Seeker

Sorry about your condition... In 2014 I broke my neck and became paralyzed from the waist down, so I can relate to the frustration of having a severe health issue.

I'm grateful for the good things in my life but also get frustrated often

Have you looked into any methods of healing yourself, or have you seen any healers in the past? I send prayers to you and wish the best for your happiness <3
Old 31-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Seeker
{{{HUGE HUGZ}}}
I was Diagnosed with Chronic Pain back in 1972 I believe. Course back in the 60's and early 70's Medical Professionals didn't question the "why" of such things. (yep All kinds of abuse going on ) Anyway here I am nearly 60 years old. I have already had bilateral knee and shoulder replacements ( hips are getting close) BEFORE any real help can be looked into for my spine. I have 100's of bone spurs all through my skeleton~ my first knee replacement (6 years ago) my surgeon told me the morning after my surgery that he found a bone spur the size of his pinkie finger and Never in all his career had he seen one even close to that size. I also have a seizure disorder from many untreated concussions and skull fractures.
Diagnosed about 20 years ago with what is NOW C-PTSD....
So YES I am NO stranger to Pain... It can be exhausting, depressing, and I have had many a "pity party" as this all feels like a "gift that just keeps on giving" and to know and FEEL how aging only stacks the deck Wow it CAN be completely overwhelming.
I have an excellent "tool box" to manage, cope and keep on keepin on... but yeah there are those rare days that all I can do is just wait it out.
I did discover/try Kratom this Spring!! It definitely gives Relief AND helps me to sleep!!! Wish I could afford to buy it ~sigh~
I Also am not a fan of Pain meds but yes once in awhile I resort to them.
Taking care of myself ~ like recognizing when I MUST Stop and rest or at least get prone for awhile is Paramount. I am working on Energy Blocks which certainly can add to Pain and poor health. Many PTSD sufferers have chronic pain and insomnia issues and I Know in my case some of my pain comes from my Blockages. It's funny how many of we Energy/LIGHTworkers find it difficult to use the techniques that are so Helpful for others on ourselves. Another practitioner once mentioned to me that he felt that might be so we reach out to each other which keeps us more connected and heck I am Always Open to Learn new and different ways!!
A few things I have discovered that Help me immensely~
Grounding ( several times a day even)
Centering
Balance
Breathing/Meditation
Clearing/Cleansing my Energy
Chakra work
Taking "inventory" as in specific areas of Pain and any corresponding emotions~
Some days just BE-ing as Gentle and Kind to myself as I can

I have Many many tools!! AND Gratitude is probably The Biggest One!!~ I know it may seem odd or even impossible to be Grateful but once I began to release my reactions (emotional), judgments and Defining mySelf by/with my pain I found Blessings!! Right there simply waiting to be discovered!!

{{{HUGE HUGZ}}}

PS: after living with some "ugly" pain for most of my life... in June of 2012 I was a Human torch...the wind grabbed up my long and full light cotton skirt blowing it into the flames of a lit BBQ~ I burned nearly 30% of my body and spent almost 2 months out of state in a burn unit. I found out what EXCRUCIATING PAIN Really was. And now? years later Knowing I lived through That kind of pain helps on some of my really difficult days to Keep on Keepin On!!
Blessings
Old 04-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by loved48
Where can you find the red kratom? I couldn't find any on amazon. And the book, who is the author?

No author ..... forgot her name ..... she did not claim to be its author .....jsut the one willing to receive it! One version is from Inner Freedom Foundation , or you can look for "The Original Text" version. I practiced ( not just reading!) the Inner Freedom Foundation one AFTER i already had received the RESULT of the Course done in sincere HEART, so as to better understand what had happened! I received a Miracle Healing after a brush with death in which i had lost 75% of my bodies blood......... but not until all hell came forth and i chose to Forgive it all! That Ecstatic Moment faded and i was perplexed ....... i only got to lesson 60 though as IT WAS BACK! GRACE Consciousness was BACK! I later finished the course so as to be able to understand a greater part of the unfolding Lovely Mystery.

Red Kratom will not be found on Amazon ! Why not? Simple reason: Big Business is in cohoots with govnmt and Kratom works so well they are afriad it will take ill gotten profits out of there pockets!
Facebook has a Kratom Group ..... you will have to look a bit but you will find out a great deal! Though pain is a funny thing ..... doesn't seem so funny when it takes over but we do learn a great deal from this final Teacher!
If the Pain is of a spiritual thing ...... nothing will stop it all together ... except GRACE and oh what a Power that is!
Old 04-08-2017, 11:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyHawk58
{{{HUGE HUGZ}}}
I was Diagnosed with Chronic Pain back in 1972 I believe. Course back in the 60's and early 70's Medical Professionals didn't question the "why" of such things. (yep All kinds of abuse going on ) Anyway here I am nearly 60 years old. I have already had bilateral knee and shoulder replacements ( hips are getting close) BEFORE any real help can be looked into for my spine. I have 100's of bone spurs all through my skeleton~ my first knee replacement (6 years ago) my surgeon told me the morning after my surgery that he found a bone spur the size of his pinkie finger and Never in all his career had he seen one even close to that size. I also have a seizure disorder from many untreated concussions and skull fractures.
Diagnosed about 20 years ago with what is NOW C-PTSD....
So YES I am NO stranger to Pain... It can be exhausting, depressing, and I have had many a "pity party" as this all feels like a "gift that just keeps on giving" and to know and FEEL how aging only stacks the deck Wow it CAN be completely overwhelming.
I have an excellent "tool box" to manage, cope and keep on keepin on... but yeah there are those rare days that all I can do is just wait it out.
I did discover/try Kratom this Spring!! It definitely gives Relief AND helps me to sleep!!! Wish I could afford to buy it ~sigh~
I Also am not a fan of Pain meds but yes once in awhile I resort to them.
Taking care of myself ~ like recognizing when I MUST Stop and rest or at least get prone for awhile is Paramount. I am working on Energy Blocks which certainly can add to Pain and poor health. Many PTSD sufferers have chronic pain and insomnia issues and I Know in my case some of my pain comes from my Blockages. It's funny how many of we Energy/LIGHTworkers find it difficult to use the techniques that are so Helpful for others on ourselves. Another practitioner once mentioned to me that he felt that might be so we reach out to each other which keeps us more connected and heck I am Always Open to Learn new and different ways!!
A few things I have discovered that Help me immensely~
Grounding ( several times a day even)
Centering
Balance
Breathing/Meditation
Clearing/Cleansing my Energy
Chakra work
Taking "inventory" as in specific areas of Pain and any corresponding emotions~
Some days just BE-ing as Gentle and Kind to myself as I can

I have Many many tools!! AND Gratitude is probably The Biggest One!!~ I know it may seem odd or even impossible to be Grateful but once I began to release my reactions (emotional), judgments and Defining mySelf by/with my pain I found Blessings!! Right there simply waiting to be discovered!!

{{{HUGE HUGZ}}}

PS: after living with some "ugly" pain for most of my life... in June of 2012 I was a Human torch...the wind grabbed up my long and full light cotton skirt blowing it into the flames of a lit BBQ~ I burned nearly 30% of my body and spent almost 2 months out of state in a burn unit. I found out what EXCRUCIATING PAIN Really was. And now? years later Knowing I lived through That kind of pain helps on some of my really difficult days to Keep on Keepin On!!
Blessings

Bone Spurs! Most painful condition ...... an X-Ray after a back injury showed a bone spur and they did not even tell me for 2 years and ONLY after GRILLING them ! " SOMETHING HAS TO BE ON THAT X-RAY! " Doctor reply "well there is a small bone spur but that is nothing to worry about"

Finally found the Answer in Chinese Medicine , they have over 5,000 years of REAL EXPERIENCE ......
The Tao Of Longevity , Health

Bone Spurs are caused by cooked meats and cooked eggs. So i switched to an 80-90% raw food diet ..... but it takes a long time to dissolve those and correct the inner conditions. Laser Surgery can remove the spurs but they will grow back unless the inner conditions are changed. Stem Cells can repair the tissues and even grow new real teeth.

Castor Oil on those burned areas if they cause any pain ! Had a Bon-Fire accident a few years back ...... i though i was going to loose my hand as i received 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th degree burns to arm and hand! But i had been practicing Keep On keeping on for a few decades ..... and so i already tapped the Still Soft Voice Within and it answered my momentary panic when i simply closed my eyes and asked IT , Now What? I was answered "You already have with you all you need" and i immediately remembered having put a couple quarts of Castor Oil in the car several months prior . I wrapped it in Castor Oil soaked paper towels and remained camping! The pain was gone in an hour ..... and i kept applying new Castor Oil for 23 days until i had all new skin without even a scar ~ Jesus! i should open a Burn Clinic! My diet was already really nutrient rich .... so that of course helped instead of hindering healing.

Yet we can look back on the pain , even if still present , and see how much we have learned that we would NOT have learned at all otherwise! And the EXPERIENCES of the Divine sort ....... i have no words ....... or if i do it would take a day to put into words and i still would not have touched the Ecstacy of GRACE!

Blessings ~