Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 29-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Venus

Unhappy LIGHTWORK AS BARBIE MONROE TO SOLVE A CHILD SACRIFICE

Hello everyone I just finished working with the police on the case of the baby and grandmother murdered and have become a pathfinder for Barbie.http://lightworkers.org/blog/79298/1...66-777-888-999 http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/26...pect-arrested/ I am in the process of writing it down for them .The hankerchief in the mouth was from a burlesque entertainer I worked with whose name was dead Barbie she had always worn one as what was thought a Crypt and was hated by another entertainer who was my best friend and also a voodoo priestess.I had dealt with alot and it began 6 years ago as the 777 being the psychic alliance giving me a round of applause.I did not know at the time what for and I became a magi and played Barbie Monroe on October 24 and had invented my own chaldean method to help solve this.Barbie Monroe is second life and I had attempted suicide at the age of 14 years old and pretended I was Marilyn Monroe not to go home to my abusive family and dead barbie was mixed with me for that.The baby was also found in a suitcase and I had dreamnt that the voodoo priestess was in a suitcase with my lover **** bones which stood for Barbie Sugar at the time.Now 4 years ago I had went to the mental intitution after Slim Shady play bait and hook with me telepathicaly.There a mental patient had drawn a picture of me as a blue alien and the voodoo priestess stabbing me this led to the mystery school on voodoo cults chuck iii and was art intelligence.So the baby was taken monday and the grandmother too because I had found a book from my lovers webpage called m.i.a mythmaking in america on vietnam and it was on my gene side of my grandmother King.It had a picture of cotten in it like on Bones site and when you do a search for Richards nightclub the movie The cotten Club comes up and Richard had come to me as a blue alien in my dream saying he was going to possess me and I stayed at Cam H 1 hence the movie.Then a year later I saw a vision of Slim Shady as a child sacrifice.A witch had put up a video with a doll saying I am not a baby,this was to raise the child sacrifice for necronmancy to solve the murder.As Barbie Monroe I had to go to the Mandarin on my birthday because they give black forest cake and in the Hole video Malibu Courney Love is being Malibu Barbie.Slim Shady was suppose to create me as he stabbed me as a Black widow with Rob Zombie as a witness with a retractable blade in a church of satan ceremony through esp.I found Pluto through finding a rose quartz in the underground track system and became Plutos mother as a cat.I went through each planet and am now Barbie Galaxy but was Miss Blonde Nude Erotic Universe so infidelity and art intelligence and withcraft was involved and techno shamanism.Below are the pictures for my lightwork as a pathfinder.I could not get Pluto he was in another country and the baby died.The voodoo school was 50,000 for term paper like the ransom the 10 stood for saint and a mormon tried to save Pluto too as well.I am posting the pics as a path finder and lightworker.I went through possession and with Pluto I was x man Jean Grey.Green and yellow make a blue alien.As Venus Affairs I was Miss.Blonde Universe.I also did german espionage and used Scooter's songs Nessaja,3am and 4am to figure this out along with Sven Vath and Miss Kitten.The link to my album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...74358&type= 3