Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 11-05-2011, 06:57 PM
gentledove

I've had an experience of being immersed in/at one with the great Light. I knew it was my true home. It felt infinite and a powerful unconditional love filled me, I knew that's what the Light is. I now know I'm an aspect of that Light and am it's beloved. I think I'm here to help though not sure where or how.

I suppose I'm a Lightworker?

It always amazes me that so many people know about the Light without ever having had such an experience. I always wonder, "how do they know?". Anyway, I think y'all are awesome!
Old 15-05-2011, 09:46 PM
DawningOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Light workers work through vibrations. It is said the purpose is to eradicate fears and elaborate consciousness. The Light Worker brings the source of Light to the physical plane through their own consciousness and through the higher vibration all things are effected.

Do Light Worker’s have a Collective Role ? If so how so ?

Do Light Worker’s have individual roles ? If so how so ?

Lynn

Lynn Namaste~

I hope you do not mind my quoting your post to say: I relate strongly to what you wrote about lightworkers or being a lightworker. Thank you.
Old 15-05-2011, 10:05 PM
DawningOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
LWs have both individual roles & collective ones. These can vary widely as we are all filling highly individualistic purposes that differ.

We have our personal growth process that continues as we go through all the Ds. This is unique to every individual. We also have how our personal growth interacts w/ the collective energies. Some are called to do individual work while others are called to do group work.
As we expand our personal energies we also raise the collective frequency or consciousness. This is a very fluid & dynamic process.

Some LWs have highly visible roles or missions. Some don’t. The highly visible roles are no more important than the ones that aren’t. All roles are vital in the process of awakening & ascension. There are countless ways that we contribute to the collective role as we awaken & begin to work w/ our energies.

Sometimes those who haven’t gotten a clear message about their specific role are concerned about this, worrying that they are doing something wrong or haven't reached a necessary energetic level yet. Ditch this worry as it is energetically unproductive. It may be that it isn’t time yet for you to activate or receive your mission purpose. Just be open to visiting w/ your higher self (HS) & spiritual team & strengthen this connection w/ regularly communicating w/ them. When it is time for you to fulfill your role TRUST that you will get unmistakable guidance from your spiritual team.

Awakening & ascension is an ongoing process, so some are actively working on their roles right now while some will activate & have a pull about their purpose in a year or 10 years.

Namaste mattie~Thank you!

I believe I have enjoyed several of your posts. I read them and if they speak to me I look to see who did the post, your words come through clear to me. :)

Every word was important to me, and the concepts I have copied below speak to me so much so that putting them in bold is not enough.

Sometimes those who haven’t gotten a clear message about their specific role are concerned about this, worrying that they are doing something wrong or haven't reached a necessary energetic level yet.

I am in/out of this stage now. Part of joining this site and seeking out others and ways to express this "side" of myself was to receive extra confirmation of this process. I have been aware of this process for "a while" but recently(as I have matured) I have more confidence in my truth.

Just be open to visiting w/ your higher self (HS) & spiritual team & strengthen this connection w/ regularly communicating w/ them. When it is time for you to fulfill your role TRUST that you will get unmistakable guidance from your spiritual team.

This, again is what I am working with, learning right now. I have been working with my higher self and enjoy believing/knowing that "they"/us/all/my higher self is there.

Awakening & ascension is an ongoing process, so some are actively working on their roles right now while some will activate & have a pull about their purpose in a year or 10 years.

I do not know where I fall on this but I do know if it is not sooner, it will be later and I am okay with that. I do have frustration etc. but it is tempered with a new feeling of "more" connectedness(?)

Thank you for sharing.
Old 21-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
LWs are those who are working on their energies/spirituality, expanding it. It isn’t necessary to be a healer or channeler, but just to be opening up to being aware & working on things such as moving past fear & limitations. There are countless people through all of history who have worked towards raising humanity's consciousness. They were all LWs.

... We begin to be lightworkers, expanding our consciousness by doing our personal internal work such as taking responsibility for our thoughts & emotions, identifying our limitations & working on these, realizing that the reasons we use for not advancing are excuses (This can be a hard one!), releasing limitations, ditching disempowering thoughts & emotions supplanting them w/ positive empowering ones, learning & merging w/ 5D concepts, & expanding empathy & awareness of other dimensions. This is real learning, like anything else, not just thinking it is a desirable idea. Each time we move past fear & limiting ideas we illuminate one more portion of the universe. Every increase in our personal frequency raises the collective energy level.
?We move past the fact that we are a few steps ahead of others when we appreciate that how we have looked so disdainfully at others of lower frequency would be amplified many, many times over with how those who are MANY steps ahead of us would look at us if this view were correct. We quickly adjust our perspective w/ this realization begining to move into alignment w/ others. We are beginning to experience Oneness. As empathy is further engaged we realize we are all equally valid, are on the same journey, & are just at slightly different places of it, a precious few steps apart. We no longer feel the same distance between our self & those of lower frequencies. Beginning to connect w/ others is the start of our uniting w/ the Universe.

...Energy management techniques such as distanced observer, discernment, & clearing unwanted energies from our energy field increasingly become second nature as we gain master how we CHOOSE our thoughts & emotions & allow external energies to interact w/ us. We move from merely expanding our own awareness to filling valuable LW functions (there are many)...

Ethically, wayshowers MUST respect other’s beliefs...
The lightworker message can be spread in countless ways other than sharing information...
Mattie,
You've mentioned so many insightful things! Thanks!
I'm not real familiar with the term, Lightworker, yet, it does seem that we all do, or have potential to shed light on dim outlooks.
My ability to heal & love other is in relation to my ability to heal & love myself.
I like how you explained that we are on the same journey as everyone else... only a few steps away. Like a friend said, "God would be exactly where you are, if he/she were in your shoes." To condemn ourselves or others in relation to others is like comparing apples to hammers.

Thoughts are so powerful! So, being aware of our thoughts - good & bad, being honest with ourselves, & choosing that which is most full of light/truth does not always produce comfortable feelings. Sometimes the truth hurts, but it hurts less than choosing a harmful illusion in its place.

I'm not sure if I agree with always respecting others' beliefs. I respect others' beliefs as long as those beliefs are not obviously harmful. There are times when people are in denial...& because of it it's like they're about to drive off a cliff, smiling, believing they're sailing into the sunset. I feel it's my responsibility to tell them the truth, even if it disrespects their harmful illusional beliefs. People have done this for me, & it saved me from a lot of extra suffering.

I agree that there are so many ways to love & add light to situations. Words are only one of many ways. Each situation is unique, as is each individual, so intuition & reason/understanding need to be harmonized to figure out & work toward what is most helpful & loving.
Old 28-05-2011, 03:10 AM
Seeker

In my experience, it is impossible to work with the light. The light works on and thru me.
Old 28-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Master

I see lightworkers as souls who incarnated into 3D specifically to remember their true nature and to integrate their divine selves into the physical. By doing this they plug into higher frequencies and become a sort of conduit and container for that in this dimension.

I also believe we don't have to "do" anything to be light workers necessarily but simply be who we are. People will see by example and will also subconsciously sense a difference. They will consciously or subconsciously decide if that is something they want for themselves. Wherever we go we bring greater light w/ us, even if we're just out buying groceries. We will have an effect even when we don't realize.

Another thing we came to do which I don't see mentioned often enough is to heal ourselves. Most lightworkers seem to want to heal others but I feel we really came to heal ourselves and by doing this we heal everything and everyone around us.
Old 28-05-2011, 12:43 PM
mattie

LW Healing By Teaching

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
... we don't have to "do" anything to be light workers necessarily but simply be who we are.

BEing is an important part of our energetic growth as is actively working w/ our own energies. Mastering our thoughts & emotions is a learned skill as is becoming adept at energy techniques.

Quote:
Wherever we go we bring greater light w/ us, even if we're just out buying groceries. We will have an effect even when we don't realize.

As we raise our frequency this affects others in our immediate vicinity & further as a cumulative effect accrues w/ others who are expanding their awareness.
Some who have found themselves in odd unenlightened locations are meant to be there to be to help be this energetic catalyst.

Quote:
Most lightworkers seem to want to heal others but I feel we really came to heal ourselves and by doing this we heal everything and everyone around us.

Helping others heal is often about helping them be able to do it for their self rather than doing it for them. The Chinese proverb, ‘If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime.’ applies.

This healing➟teaching dynamic is continually evolving w/ many healers increasingly shifting from doing it for others to teaching others to access their own innate energies. For those who aren't yet at the point where they have sufficient confidence to work w/ their own energies a healer who helps them is often a necessary & useful gateway as they begin to learn about their energies. As the amount of those awakening is exponential healers will be instrumental in helping others in their journey.

Some of the reliance on others to heal us is tied into residual beliefs that run quite deep from organized religion. Organized religion was very invested in convincing us that we were energetically inept & inferior to our spiritual superiors (on this planet & elsewhere). They promoted the idea that the best highest purpose was to selflessly (LOL on that one!!!) serve others. This provided their bureaucracy many 1000s of practically unpaid workers who were willing to live in unnecessarily spartan conditions for centuries. While being selfless seems noble initially it was part of the continual insidious disinformation to convince us to disrespect self & disconnect from our core energies. It is impossible to attain any meaningful level of spiritual development if self is not fully respected. Our earthly self is just as respected & important of a portion of our extended energy field as any other portion of it.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:07 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Post Blessed are those who believe yet do not see...

Quote:

We continue to learn & begin sort out information. We increasingly view self w/ respect, patience, compassion, & love & start to master our energies & hone our discernment. We begin to TRUSTour earthly energies. We begin to be lightworkers, expanding our consciousness by doing our personal internal work such as taking responsibility for our thoughts & emotions, identifying our limitations & working on these, realizing that the reasons we use for not advancing are excuses (This can be a hard one!), releasing limitations, ditching disempowering thoughts & emotions supplanting them w/ positive empowering ones, learning & merging w/ 5D concepts, & expanding empathy & awareness of other dimensions. This is real learning, like anything else, not just thinking it is a desirable idea. Each time we move past fear & limiting ideas we illuminate one more portion of the universe. Every increase in our personal frequency raises the collective energy level.

We are beginning to experience Oneness. As empathy is further engaged we realize we are all equally valid, are on the same journey, & are just at slightly different places of it, a precious few steps apart. We no longer feel the same distance between our self & those of lower frequencies. Beginning to connect w/ others is the start of our uniting w/ the Universe.

We realize that duality patterns limit our progress. We achieve balance. We realize that we have an extended energy field. From balance we further expand to progressively unify all portions of our energies to work together harmoniously. The unification of our energy fields continues through many dimensions, as we become more complete beings. WHOLE. We connect more w/ higher self & increasingly TRUST HS’ truth-testing, guidance, & wisdom & begin regularly communicating w/ HS.As self & HS begin to unify, the BEing of the authentic self connection expands to the KNOWing of HS. We actively align our energies to be in sync w/ higher dimensional awareness.

As we become comfortable & familiar w/ our increased frequency & begin to master our energies & how we allow the energy environment (external energies) to interact w/ our personal energy field, our boundaries are strengthened as we realize we are sovereign energy beings w/ dormant, but innate abilities we’re beginning to access. Energy management techniques such as distanced observer, discernment, & clearing unwanted energies from our energy field increasingly become second nature as we gain master how we CHOOSE our thoughts & emotions & allow external energies to interact w/ us. We move from merely expanding our own awareness to filling valuable LW functions (there are many) such as actively anchoring the incoming energy as individual portals & being willing energetic conduits to transmit this energy to others. We may become aware that we may have a specific energetic mission.

As we more fully integrate 5D concepts & strengthen the HS connection, we realize we are connected to a limitless supply of abundant Universal light/energy. We gain the wisdom to KNOW there is more than enough light & want to generously share this w/ others as we expand to being wayshowers. The artificial duality boundaries we previously established to separate us from those of lower frequencies dissolve, becoming irrelevant as we now want to guide others to be able to align their energies so they can access the peace, joy, & wisdom we’ve found. We are becoming wayshowers.

The lightworker message can be spread in countless ways other than sharing information. We can BE these concepts in action w/ simple individual acts of extreme kindness & civility to countless philanthropic activities. Actively making changes in the way our institutions (private & governmental) operate is another vital wayshower function. Insist on the change you desire w/ governments & businesses. LWs are entering new pro-active roles w/ the new Aquarian energies & becoming much more visible. We ARE the change we have been wishing & waiting for.

Enjoy the journey for it is a journey of JOY.

∞ϕ♡Ω∞

I have spent a lot of time today reading through different areas of this forum after joining this morning. Though I was tired and ready for bed an hour or so ago I found myself browsing through yet one more thread, and then another, and then I ran across this area. It has been quite some time since I have felt any nudge to communicate with others about my inner self, about my path. Its difficult to put in to words the place I am standing in my own progression on my path so I won't linger too long upon it - I have never lost my spiritual self though it has been keeping a low profile with others for a while now except in my professional work.

But - I have been feeling a call to reengage, as it were, with others who are also consciously following their path with heart. (*nods* to the Castaneda reference... loved that series) Which was what brought me here today. And as I was reading through the "Channeled Messages for Light Workers" posted by SeekingTheShift I found myself feeling more awake and nodding my head in affirmation almost every step of the way.

I have always been drawn to the light, always seeking the source since I was a little girl - in this life. I am unaware of my past lives though I feel that I have lived them and I know part of me is aware of them. I have had many experiences that have shown me that my soul is drawn to love, compassion, light, and conscious evolution. Some of that path has taken me to dark places, areas in which my shadow required recognition and sometimes my process affected those around me. I am a counselor soul - I actually am a volunteer advocacy counselor for domestic violence and sexual assault survivors and a senior at a University for counseling psychology - I feel an innate desire to assist others in my journey towards my own self-awareness.

This path has required adjustments, I found when I was younger (35 now) that I often had "wounded souls" drawn to me and I would take them in to my home some times to allow them space to heal. Yet because of my own partially wounded and undeveloped state I allowed it to become imbalanced. Now, after many years of lessons and growth, I have learned how to allow that part of myself full expression while maintaining healthy boundaries so my soul can continue expressing itself. I have had a painful road but I honor my pain as being an opportunity to feel joy - and I have worked so that I am at a point where most of the pain has given way to joy.

But - all of that said the one area I have always been blind in is actually having clear communication with my higher self or with any of these ethereal beings I have seen others talk about in my perusals here today (and in my countless other interactions with other evolving beings over the years). I used to perform ceremonial magick, a few simple meditations using certain postures and intonations of god names - I stopped for a while for my own reasons - but I know it is time to start again. My reason for mentioning my meditation practices is I know it is a very effective way to clear the self so that communication can be heard from other levels of being and before some one recommended it I wanted to let you know that base is covered. *smile*

I have had those close to me who had quite direct communication and we used to joke that I was as the title of my post says "blessed because I believed yet did not see". Though I do know the light flows through me intensified some times (for it's always flowing through me *smile* hell, it is me) where I seem to step to the side and the words either flow on to paper or I know the right way to speak to a soul who is in pain or just to listen with a light heart. So I know that is communication of sorts. I guess it seems that most of my communication with my "guides" is of the subtle nature.

I'm rambling. I have a tendency to do that when I get excited. It feels nice to actually have the desire to even talk about this with anyone, its been a while.

So, my last point is even though I have always had these feelings, this sense of self, I have never thought of myself as a "lightworker" and I have never had any direct communication with any guides. But it was very lightening (ha!) to read through this forum today, it felt just right. It's been such a long while since I've felt that in my interactions with others, its usually something that basically emanates from within.

*nods* to whomever is reading these words.... thanks for being here, in this place, following your path, right now - it's nice sharing this moment with you.

Be well...

LVX
Old 06-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Aletha

mattie, really great post. thank you for sharing it here
it does answer many of my questions, tho opens so many more
Old 06-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Joshua

My personal belief is that Lightworkers and Earth Angels are separate types of beings.

Earth angels, according to my belief, are on Earth (sent by God) and in human form for the purpose of guarding and guiding others for the specific objective of returning humanity and the Earth to it's most basic fundamental value - Love.

Lightworkers are here to heal the physical pain of others via different techniques such as energy work, massage, etc.

Though they both sreve to benefit humanity as a whole, a simple way of looking at it is that they serve two different roles. An Earth Angel can guide one to a lightworker but cannot perform the duties of a lightworker. And though a Lightworker can express a sense of guidance and compassion toward others, it pales in comparison to that of an Earth Angel, simply because it is not their purpose to do so.

But again, these are my own personal beliefs in which I've acquired via my own experience. I could very well be completely off-base. But to me, it makes perfect sense. :)