Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-08-2011, 06:01 PM
moonlight1216

We are all here to seek that knowledge ! ;)
And about that " false informatinn that is being circulated " I must say that not
One of us know the truth.. All of these are simply guessing based on what we are experiencing. I posted sth on reincarnation in abrahamic religions that nobody answered saying that even " reincarnation " would be "false" too..

We are here to higher our spiritual level or sth like that..( srry I cant put my thoughts in words easily in english) and yes without a doubt with helping others and be posetive and make the world a better place..
Old 24-08-2011, 06:11 PM
Seperate_Reality

That whole body of spiritual knowledge is indeed available today for anyone. I should know, because I found it. There is no guessing involved...You or someone else can believe whatever you want. I know better.
Old 24-08-2011, 06:19 PM
moonlight1216

Im happy for you. :) I wish I would seek that knowledge too.
God bless you :)
Old 24-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Ascender
Well I dont know much about this sort of thing. But the dream I had abot this may have some truth in it.

We come here for a resion. To learn and gain knowlege. This life we are living may refect some about our past. (Now I dont know rather its true or not.) But in this past life dream I had, I was slashed with a huge knife that cut me from lower part of my chest on down. Ironicly in this life, Im missing a kidney there and have some deformatys where that area was afected. *shrugs*

But my good guess on this is, we do chose rather be female or male and what we want to learn and experance in this life. We may not choose who our parents maybe, but we can give sugestions on what body we may feel more contrable in. Though a question is on my mind for a while. If we can chose our body, gender, then why is some people not happy with the one they have? Such as some people get gender make over and become the opsete?
Old 24-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Seperate_Reality

moonlight1216, thank you! I have kept an open mind since my younger years and found this body of knowledge through a non-faith-based religion. I didn't realize I was searching for this knowledge until after I found it. I only seek Truth and expected Results from this truth. I hit the mother-lode, so to speak, and results turned out to be even beyond my own expectations. I never did this fortunately, but I see so very many people who wrap themselves in some kind of illusionary comfort-zone, be it faith-based religion or a spiritual-path and just believe that their salvation is now set in stone . These people are only fooling themselves and have given up on looking for real spiritual truth and believing this truth is just not out there. That is very sad indeed...
Old 24-08-2011, 06:38 PM
moonlight1216

Zoclora.. Interesting though sad dream :) I think u r right .. There was this group that one of my friends joined (sth on healing powers and stuff but also talking about so many other things) they have been told by their master that when we die we get upset about the things we did wrong and want to come back to repair what we did wrong.. (it just a metafor though) for example when one was a female in her life and feels that would do best if she we a male she come back as in a male body.. These may sound a little childish but as I cant put into wiser letters due to my poor english..
And about the Q of urs.. I think we forget what we wanted before coming into this life as so many other things that we have forgotten.. But I dont have any idea about sex change! Although I have read sth in this other thread that some one said maybe its because of attachment of the mind to that past life body unconsiously.. Im not sure :)
Old 24-08-2011, 07:01 PM
moonlight1216

Seperate reality I am honored to know ur opinion.. I deeply agree with u, there are so many people that knowingly or not mislead others. Im 23 from a non religious family seeking the truth.. every time I go to church my heart stops pounding and I cry without knowing why.. Im with you on those who worship God without faith just because they heard about the heaven! But they dont define religions.. Im searching through religions teachings and here peoples opinion to get closer to so the answer of so many Q I have about everything.. I wish I could have a mentor like u to become more aware..
these things take time.. U should apologize me for what I said earier that might be wrong but I just said what I thought it would be true.
I wish to hear more from u in this forum. :)
thank you for ur wise words
love :)
Old 24-08-2011, 07:18 PM
iolite

I read, I think in the Seth books, that we all have soul groups that help us and reincarnate with us.
Old 24-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Ascender
Thank you Moonlight for ancering my question That does make cents ^^
Old 24-08-2011, 07:47 PM
moonlight1216

Iolite yes Ive heard it somewhere too! :) do you believe we can choose our parents? Our next body and its characteristics?