Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 17-06-2011, 04:15 AM
Wallaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
what are "angel issues?" To me it sounds more like your therapist that you were seeing was just telling you off the wall stuff to not give you the proper help that you may of needed.

but if you think this is what it really is.. then a quick google search on ascension symptoms will be what you are looking for.

perhaps even a search on grounding techniques to help you during your transition.

I have recently seen this psychic therapist in addition to my previous medical practitioners to deal with post natal depression issues so I believe those have resolved relatively well now. In his defence, we have only briefly discussed the "angel issues" when I asked him a few more questions as to what he can help me with and we will be having an in depth session on those "angel issues" in the next week or so - will be interesting to see what comes out of that session!

But thank you for the google search keywords - I found an ascension symptoms website that was absolutely spot on as to what I have been going through very very recently. And the wording that is used is exactly how I would explain each and every symptom that I have had - so that has been a great help. Thank you.
Old 17-06-2011, 04:19 AM
Wallaby

Thank you for those other replies too - they are all very interesting discussions around everyone's understanding of the event itself.

I don't believe in the exact 2012 date but I have had it explained to me that everyone who will ascend will have ascended before this date, with some having achieved it 1 year prior, some 6 months prior and some right up to the date itself - I believe that everyone's ascension will be at different times and take different amounts of time to ascend, obviously because everyone's awareness etc are at different levels.

Keep discussing please, I'm enjoying reading all this.....
Old 17-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby

I don't believe in the exact 2012 date but I have had it explained to me that everyone who will ascend will have ascended before this date, with some having achieved it 1 year prior, some 6 months prior and some right up to the date itself - I believe that everyone's ascension will be at different times and take different amounts of time to ascend, obviously because everyone's awareness etc are at different levels.

It is my understanding, based on the Kryon information, that the Dec 21, 2012 date is the mid point for this 36 year shift in awareness. That is kind of logical. It does not make sense that on Dec 22nd we will all wake up with wonderful new insights about life.

Nature works gradually and so does God. Each person's ascension(awakening) will take place in a way that is most appropriate for them. That is how a loving God does things. It is also right in line with your conclusions.

I suggest looking for the best personal potentials in your life. This 36 year cycle is opening avenues of thought where shifts in perception are taking place. We are moving from linear logical thought patterns to conceptual patterns of thinking. That means moving away from unproductive conventional wisdom. Once you identify what does not work for you, ask your angel self for guidance towards a better perspective.

Best Wishes!!
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-06-2011, 02:50 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
Hi guys,

I would like to know all your views on the ascension and what it means for us all. I noticed there were a lot of comments made in a prior thread regarding Siamnatee's daughter who has spiritual powers but I was hoping you could put your thoughts and understandings in just one central thread - as I have no real knowledge of this as yet and am really interested in this.

Also, any comments about what effect the ascension has had on your mind and thoughts since it began (from 2008 I believe), to date would be appreciated.

Please let me know if I am talking out of turn with any requests as I am very very new to this all.

grow up or die, will be the lesson.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:05 PM
mattie

2012 Date

Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
...I still find there to be some significance to that date regarding ascension, though.

I don't dismiss that this date is tied into ascension, just that ascension won't be an automatic overnight thing that occurs w/o any effort or spiritual growth on our part.

It is likely that the dates such as are on the Mayan calendar aren't meant to represent exact calendar dates, but a date that is the center of a broader change of eras or consciousness.

One of the significant things about this date is that is has generated a huge amount of focus on the spiritual/energetic issues associated w/ expanding consciousness. While there has been allot of fear mongering rubbish spewed out in the mix there have also been some excellent discussions. It is likely that many have thought about this seriously because of this date.
Old 10-07-2011, 03:52 PM
OpenMindedFellow

If it is a gradual thing then I think we all know what it's about...

Old 10-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiotic Self
grow up or die, will be the lesson.

yeah the "adapt or go crazy" edict does seem to be the theme ... at least for some of Us.
Old 17-07-2011, 04:42 AM
dragon charms

I remember when the net was full of fear and freak out, when it was prior to Jan. 1, 2000. big ascension thingy supposed to happen then. Well, I was still here and everyone I knew still was. I guess we got left out. lol

Then there was the big tado about, oh we made a mistake, it's really Jan.1,2001. Well I'm still sitting here with the rest of you. So,.......

Recently, the rapture bruhaha, and guess what. That didn't happen either.
I don't have answers, and not that psychic either, but I do know,...that being in the here and now moment matters.

Now, there is some info on the 11:11 double digits thingy, and I did find a site that stated some of the symptoms people are feeling during this. I'll get back to this and try to post it. It seems the symptoms are very similar. :)
Old 17-07-2011, 05:55 PM
dragon charms

alrighty, I remembered I was going to do this today :) And as of yet, I'm still a newbie and can't post a link correctly, but I'll try this. It's not the original site I had on the topic so long ago. That site vanished. But this is near to it :)
Do the beginning bit, then, pointsofpower dot com dot au /index dot html
I hope that works out. Or wait it out with me for a few weeks till I can do it proper. lol
Old 22-07-2011, 03:55 AM
mattie

11:11 Awakening Prompt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon charms
I remember when the net was full of fear and freak out, when it was prior to Jan. 1, 2000. big ascension thingy supposed to happen then. Well, I was still here and everyone I knew still was. I guess we got left out. lol

There are many who will claim the ascension date got moved back again when things don't rapture next year.

Others have said for quite awhile that we are smack in the middle of ascension. There are many signs this is correct.

Quote:
Then there was the big tado about, oh we made a mistake, it's really Jan.1,2001. Well I'm still sitting here with the rest of you. So,.......

The one I love is ascension didn’t happen because we screwed up. Oh my, those incompetent humans, blah, blah, blah. Tired old worn out flawed humans theme that has been said for millennia.

Quote:
Recently, the rapture bruhaha, and guess what. That didn't happen either. I don't have answers, and not that psychic either, but I do know,...that being in the here and now moment matters.

The rapture scenario given a New Age spin is really a hoot.

Quote:
Now, there is some info on the 11:11 double digits thingy, and I did find a site that stated some of the symptoms people are feeling during this. I'll get back to this and try to post it. It seems the symptoms are very similar. :)

A book about this is:

“11:11 The Time Prompt Phenomenon”
Marie D. Jones & Larry Flaxman. $15.99. ISBN: 978-1-60163-047-6

The 11:11 prompt is just one of the awakening signals. Other signs are the unexplained urge to seek out information about spirituality.