Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 19-05-2020, 05:00 AM
Master
PAST LIFE ►► BASED ON FOOD

We might reflect a past life or lives that we lived in certain parts of the World based on the food we eat today. Our cravings might just give us away.

For example: A person might love tomatoes, hot chili peppers, potatoes, corn, etc. which might mean the person is drawn to this type of food because they had a past life as a Native American.

Is it possible your diet reflects a past life in a certain part of the World?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-05-2020, 11:19 AM
Elfin

Very interesting John. And yes, maybe you have a point. I am fast learning that many things are apparent because of past life. And they do say we carry things over to other lives, for example phobias, scars.. so why not food? Would make complete sense.
Old 19-05-2020, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Very interesting John. And yes, maybe you have a point. I am fast learning that many things are apparent because of past life. And they do say we carry things over to other lives, for example phobias, scars.. so why not food? Would make complete sense.
When it comes to scars..... birth marks come to mind. I got one in my lower back and another in my right thigh (arrow or spear?)

What foods do you like and does it reflect an area in the World where you might have had a past life?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-05-2020, 07:16 PM
Master

This is an intriguing idea.

To me, reincarnation is like an actor playing different characters in different plays. We, here, are those characters.

A method actor identifies with the character to such a degree that he forgets his identity outside the play for the duration of the performance.

Where one character lived shouldn't have any baring on the craving of another character from a different play, even if played by the same actor.

Now, not all actors are good method actors, so there might be some spill from a character to another. Like when you dream, and one scenario morphs into another, and there might be some residual thoughts, feelings, ...

Probably you can't rely on cravings to conclude with a decent probability about past lives.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-05-2020, 07:27 PM
Master
My favourite food is spinach and ricotta cannelloni, and tiramisu for dessert. Also drawn to the Italian red wine. My soul reading said in Roman times I came to Britain as a soldier. Does that mean I was Italian I don't know.
Old 19-05-2020, 09:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
My favourite food is spinach and ricotta cannelloni, and tiramisu for dessert. Also drawn to the Italian red wine. My soul reading said in Roman times I came to Britain as a soldier. Does that mean I was Italian I don't know.

I'm not sure if they had tiramisu in Ancient Rome.

But I too feel a strong affinity with Ancient Rome and also the Roman occupation of Britain. I did Latin for eight years at school. Did I choose to study Latin for eight years because of past-life connections to Rome? Or do I feel a connection to Ancient Rome because I did eight years of Latin?

A similar thing with food. Indian is my favourite food. Is that because of past life associations with India? Or is it because I grew up in Asia eating curries from a young age? Possibly both.

Peace
Old 19-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I'm not sure if they had tiramisu in Ancient Rome.

But I too feel a strong affinity with Ancient Rome and also the Roman occupation of Britain. I did Latin for eight years at school. Did I choose to study Latin for eight years because of past-life connections to Rome? Or do I feel a connection to Ancient Rome because I did eight years of Latin?

A similar thing with food. Indian is my favourite food. Is that because of past life associations with India? Or is it because I grew up in Asia eating curries from a young age? Possibly both.

Peace

tiramisu invented in the 1960's!

Maybe we were both Roman soldiers.
Old 19-05-2020, 09:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
tiramisu invented in the 1960's!

Maybe we were both Roman soldiers.

Salve Iosephina Bloggus.

Pax
Old 19-05-2020, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Salve Iosephina Bloggus.

Pax

Tu quoque Thatus.
Old 20-05-2020, 11:43 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When it comes to scars..... birth marks come to mind. I got one in my lower back and another in my right thigh (arrow or spear?)

What foods do you like and does it reflect an area in the World where you might have had a past life?
Hi John.. no I'm a bit boring really, as my favourite food of all time is the traditional fish and chips, mushy peas, loads of salt and vinegar, best eaten outdoors around the seaside harbour, which is no different to my life now!!!! (Was best eaten out of newspaper before health and hygiene intervened!!).. I can relate more to scars , phobias etc.. but that is possibly for another thread.